Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Westside Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Westside, Birmingham
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Birmingham
If it turns out you've put the incorrect fuel in your car and so now require the wrong fuel extracted you are likely trawling the internet looking for a fast, reputable, proficient and price effective wrong fuel removal company in Westside or Birmingham. To tell the truth, we are the people to help you!
We performed a fuel drain for a man whose car had come to a standstill in a street in Westside after he had put unleaded petrol in his diesel car. We arrived to see the driver patiently awaiting us in his sunflower yellow Peugeot 406 - he was catching up reading his tablet. We swiftly cleared the incorrect fuel and he was able to continue his trip . "I was astounded. Your fuel drainer was swift and effective. Thanks a ton."
If you've unfortunately put the incorrect fuel in your car and immediately require a fuel drain you are most likely trawling the internet on the lookout for a swift, reputable, skilled and price effective wrong fuel removal company in Westside or Birmingham. We are the company for your needs!
The 3 things you NEED to know about Wrong Fuel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Westside - Westside Misfuelling
A rather alarmed customer called us from the Esso petrol station at Birmingham to advise us that he had put unleaded in his diesel dark blue Audi riolet; he wasn't really quite sure how he'd managed to do it. We said to him it was no worry and soon had our engineer with him to clear the contaminated fuel from his car. Having extracted the incorrect fuel, he was soon back behind the wheel. He told us; "I can't believe I put the wrong fuel in my car. And the technician who arrived to carry out the fuel drain was genuinely pleasant - he didn't make me look and feel like an idiot."
It does not matter whether your car is brand-new or aged, we have the skills, experience AND gear to make sure that your vehicle is cleared out and flushed of all wrong fuel at once, which means you are able to continue on with your drive with the bare minimum disruption.
We understand what is important to you and as a result are 100 % insured and licenced for our job. On top of that, our technicians are thoroughly proficient and experienced in handling practically all car models.
Wrong Fuel Assist Westside - Wrong Fuel in Car Westside
A customer called us from his place on a close in Westside. He pronounced, "My car (a well-used Suzuki Reno) is not starting and is generating dreadful sounds when I flip the key." He admitted that he put unleaded in his diesel vehicle however thought he would resolve the problem by putting more Diesel on top. We showed up quickly, carried out the drain and filled it up once more with clean Diesel. He said that he'd be certain to explain to people not to fill up over the incorrect fuel but to get it drained promptly.
We Get you Going Again
Vauxhall Corsa Westside
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Westside
Customary incorrect fuel drain reviews in Westside:
Wrong Fuel in Car Westside - Petrol in Diesel Car Westside
We got a call from a gentleman whose filthy BMW Alpina B7 had conked out on a street because he put the wrong fuel in it. "I confused the pumps and pumped petrol instead of diesel in my vehicle by mistake. You arrived and resolved the problem after my vehicle stopped." We purged the petrol from the diesel tank and flushed the engine thoroughly and the customer was able to continue on with his deliveries.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Westside - Fuel Rescue Westside
A woman from Westside with a full car of kids in her diesel gorgeous Kia Sephia had put £45 of petrol at the Tesco petrol station. She contacted us sobbing and very worried as she had never put petrol in a diesel car previously and did not know what would happen to her vehicle because of it. We reassured her that the car should be fine and that she would be back in action soon. When we arrived she was still distressed but as our engineer started work on the fuel drain she calmed down as she saw that help was at hand and her car wasn't ruined. She soon cheered up and was up and running saying, "I really can't believe my bad luck putting petrol in my diesel vehicle! Specifically with the children in the back."
Full Fuel Drain
Call NOW for immediate help
- Petrol in a Diesel Car? Diesel oil in a Petrol Car? Incorrect Fuel in your Car?
- Don't start the engine (even if it's only to move the vehicle off the dispenser). Continuing to keep the mixed fuel in the fuel tank and far from very sensitive fuel system mechanisms will cut the likelihood of harm to your car.
- What do I do? Simply call Wrong Fuel SoS straight away on
0800 711 7172.
- Obtain effective assistance with regards to what you should do next. Our helpline agents are accessible twenty four hours a day to enable you to get going again.
- In the event you may have started the engine or driven your vehicle, please do not be concerned. Very nearly 99% of cars and trucks run on polluted fuel can be thoroughly flushed out without any adverse effects.
- How much does wrong fuel recovery cost?
Contact us and after a handful of questions we can easily give a tailored quotation for exactly how much your fuel drain costs.
- We are able toprovide you complete VAT receipts which can be used to claim your money back on your misfuel insurance**
For your convenience
- All major credit cards recognised
- 24/7 mobile assistance
- Environment Agency licensed
- SPA experienced experts
- Thoroughly covered and authorised
- Nationwide Service
- Fresh Fuel included @ petrol station prices
Standard Petrol in Diesel Signs and symptoms:
This is a list of commonplace wrong fuel symptoms:
- Loss of engine power
- Motor conking out, stuttering or even coughing
- Hassles starting the engine
- Increased fumes
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Score
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully authorised and approved to perform all types of wrong fuel drains relating to the removing of contaminated fuel. To discover exactly how we can help get you on the move again just contact us.