Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Haslingden Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Haslingden, Lancashire
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Lancashire
Petrol in a diesel motor vehicle in Haslingden? You are welcome to Wrong Fuel SoS. Give us a call and discover just how we can easily assist you to get you back on the road again.
It was before five pm on a Tuesday and while we were guaranteed a dry and fresh day, it had not stopped raining! Ryan and me were relaxing going over the weekend's footy, prepared for the next job to come in. Inevitably we had a call from a young lady on a company trip who had pulled into the Sainsburys filling station in Haslingden and filled petrol in a diesel daughter's Jeep Compass lease car by mistake. The unfortunate thing was somewhat irritated by the sounds of it, telling me "I can't believe I've wrecked the car! I'm just so accustomed to filling up my petrol vehicle that I totally forgot that I was driving a diesel!" I just told her to relax and not to be concerned, also that such things do happen. She was able to relocate the vehicle into a safe area and, as it was only a short distance from us, we were able to find the woman right away. The contaminated fuel was removed so she was able to return to the Premier Inn she was residing in. Despite the fact we got thoroughly soaked, it was all worth the effort to watch her drive off contented and not so worried. Another job in Lancashire well done in my mind!
Thanks for visiting WrongFuelSoS.com. If you put the wrong fuel in your car and are somewhere around Haslingden, Lancashire keep reading. WrongFuelSoS.com has comprehensive national service for wrong fuel drain. And moreover we are available 24/7. So no matter where you are located within Haslingden we are able to get a fuel drainer out to you to fix your car.
The 3 things you HAVE TO know about fuel contamination!
Wrong Fuel in Car Haslingden - Haslingden Misfuelling
The driver of a dark red Hyundai Entourage was regretfull that he put petrol in his diesel automobile when he got onto the street and it spluttered and broke down. "I've gone and put petrol in my diesel car," is what he informed us the first time he phoned. To tell the truth, when he first contacted us he said he'd shop around, but he phoned us back shortly because our rate and call-out times were the most desirable. Of course, our technician had him carrying out his deliveries within the time period we had estimated.
Pulling the incorrect fuel in your car doesn't have to be costly . We will provide you the top quotation for the task and, simply because we are nationwide, we can easily reach you promptly if it turns out you have filled up with incorrect fuel in Lancashire, as we have a team in close proximity! Thus, if you find yourself stranded at a petrol station forecourt, or have driven a while with the wrong fuel lying in your motor, call us now. You will soon enough be ready to proceed with your travels devoid of any effects to your vehicle or wallet.
Whether you are in a brand-new vehicle or an out of date style, we have the tools as well as practical experience to correct the dilemma on the sopt. We clean out all the wrong fuel, take care of any complications created by the misfueling, and get you going.
Wrong Fuel Assist Haslingden - Wrong Fuel in Car Haslingden
Last monday a customer called us just after his apple green Citron C4 broke down along a street in Haslingden. He had by mistake put unleaded in his diesel motor and drove so far as the road before needing to stop. It was yet early in the day and our technician, who lives close by, was with him in less than a quarter hour. We were able to remove the incorrect fuel and put fresh diesel once again into the car. "Thank you for your fast response, and in particular at 2 a.m., I genuinely am grateful for it."
And so, maybe you want a fuel drain or simply guidance on what you should do, you are able to call us whenever. Our specialists are ready to answer your questions and get a technician on-scene with you super fast to repair your car. Call up today and see in what way we could possibly help you:
We Get you Going Again
Renault Duster Haslingden
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Haslingden
Wrong Fuel in Car Haslingden - Petrol in Diesel Car Haslingden
I am certainly not excessively excited about running on weekends, and a week ago was the same. I'd only just left home following a superb Sunday roast prepared by the missus, and I was on the way to deal with a man because he put the wrong petrol in his new Saab 9-2X. He was located in Haslingden hence it wouldn't be long before I reached him. As I drove up at the rear of the car and stepped out he said to me "Praise the Lord! I incredibly had my mind on stuff and did not perceive I've put the wrong fuel in my petrol vehicle. Have I brought about harm by simply driving it?" I said that generally there shouldn't be damage and that I would personally get the contaminated fuel drained as quickly as possible. Obviously I removed the contaminated fuel from the vehicle and filled it with the appropriate fuel, and thus another happy motorist was able to carry on with their travelling without the need for hassle. He could not stop thanking me, and this is actually what makes working on weekends in Lancashire that little better for me!
Wrong Fuel Doctor Haslingden - Fuel Rescue Haslingden
A gentleman who had sadly put petrol in his diesel maroon Lexus LFA contacted us for assistance at the Esso filling station in Haslingden. He had decided to top up before going on to the nearby holiday park . "I put petrol rather than diesel which unfortunately wasn't a great beginning to our vacation." It was definitely no hassle whatsoever for our fuel drainer to go out and carry out the fuel drain. We hope everyone had a good holiday break.
Call NOW for immediate help
Wrong Fuel Info:
- Unleaded in the Diesel Car? Diesel oil in a Petrol Car? Incorrect Fuel in Car?
- Try not to turn on the engine (not even to move your vehicle off of the pump). Continuing to keep the mixed fuel in the fuel tank and clear of sophisticated fuel system mechanisms will lessen the chance of harm to your engine.
- What to do? Ring Wrong Fuel SoS straight away on
0800 711 7172.
- Benefit from competent advice with regards to what you can do next. Our helpline agents are always ready all day and night to make it easier to get going once more.
- In the case you might have turned on the engine or driven your car, please do not worry. Just about 99% of cars driven on polluted fuel can be fully cleaned out without any lasting effects.
- How much does wrong fuel recovery cost?
Call us and after two or three simple questions we will be able to provide a customised quote of exactly how much a fuel drain costs.
- Wesupply you with complete VAT invoices which can be used to claim your cash back on your vehicle insurance**
For your benefit
- All major credit cards recognised
- Around the clock on the road support
- Environment Agency registered
- SPA qualified professionals
- Fully covered and licensed
- Local Service
- Fuel available @ station prices
The most common Petrol in Diesel Symptoms:
Here is a list of likely wrong fuel symptoms or signs:
- Lack of engine power
- Car stalling, jumping and / or coughing
- Hassles starting the vehicle
- Increased smoke
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
- Look at your fuel receipt. It will state clearly if you filled up with diesel or unleaded. If you don’t have the receipt, you can often return to the petrol station where you filled up and give them the date and time (and pump) where you refuelled and they will often be able to give you a VA receipt.
- Smell it. Diesel and petrol have very distinctly different smells. Anyone familiar with the motor industry should be able to help you with this. Or you could even get another car to park alongside and smell the fuel caps of both, comparing them to determine what the fuel type is.
- Call us to come out and assess the car. In the majority of cases we will be able to tell if the car has been misfuelled before beginning work on it. If we discover that the vehicle does not need a fuel drain, you will only be charged a call-out fee.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Score
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully accredited and approved to fulfill all varieties wrong fuel drains pertaining to the removal of mixed fuel. To discover exactly how we can assist get you on the move again simply call us.