Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Weymouth Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Weymouth, Dorset
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Dorset
If you've put the wrong fuel in a car and somehow were able to get it home or have come to a stop street - we can certainly assist. Our service is completely mobile and we have the ability to come out irrespective of where you are and have the car drained, cleansed and running once more right away - and at an acceptable price!
It was close to 8 pm on a Wednesday and though we were assured a rainless day, it hadn't ceased raining! Dan and I were resting there talking over the weekend's football results, waiting around for the 8th call that day to arrive. Before long we got a call from a lovely woman on a business trip who had pulled into the Tesco filling station in Weymouth and filled the wrong fuel in her diesel well-used Peugeot 3008 hire car. She was quite agitated by the sounds of it, telling me "I can't believe that I have wrecked the vehicle! I'm just so accustomed to putting unleaded in my petrol vehicle I had did not remember I was using a diesel!" We asked her to settle back and not to fret, and that things like this unfortunately happen. She managed to maneuver the vehicle into a safe area and, because it was only a few miles off from us, we could get to the lady swiftly. The wrong fuel was drained so she could get back to the Travelodge she was staying in. Although we got pretty wet, it was all worthwhile to watch her drive away satisfied and a lot less apprehensive. Yet another fuel drain in Dorset well done in my opinion!
Loaded up with petrol in your diesel vehicle in Weymouth? This is a more typical predicament than you would likely imagine. Well, we are able to help you. Boasting a 24/7 wrong fuel removal program functioning all over the UK WrongFuelSoS.com has the potential to cater to your needs. Residence, side of the road or petrol station forecourt assistance anywhere in Weymouth and the United Kingdom, and any time of day.
The 3 things you SHOULD know about petrol in diesel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Weymouth - Weymouth Misfuelling
A young lady had broken down on a road, Weymouth just after having put petrol in her diesel car. She was in tears and really distressed as she had put £45 petrol in her diesel car. When she called us we tried to cool her as well as we could, telling her that everything would be alright. When we arrived with her she was not aggrieved any more and was really curious in watching our technician carry out the fuel drain on her old Volvo S90. Later she said: "My car is like my child, I only recently purchased it and thus it especially horrified me that I had put a lot of wrong fuel in it. I'm very happy that it was easily fixable."
And also, our crew of wrong fuel experts cover all of Dorset, this means that your position is in our coverage area. The moment we've discovered exactly where you are , we will arrive at your place as fast as we can and drain any incorrect fuel from your car. The truth is the quicker you clear away all that incorrect fuel from your car, the less damage is caused. So pick up your phone and dial our telephone number. A team of SPA licensed technicians are available and primed to assist, regardless of what day or time it happens to be.
We maintain comprehensive Environment Agency registration and full Liability insurance for your convenience. Regardless if you are in an ancient jalopy or a brand-new high end car we are able to help you.
Wrong Fuel Assist Weymouth - Wrong Fuel in Car Weymouth
Yesterday a motorist contacted us because his brand new MINI Countryman cut out on a street in Weymouth. He had mistakenly put the incorrect fuel in his diesel car and was only able to drive so far as the street before being forced to give up. It was early in the day and our fuel drainer, who lives locally, arrived with him in less than ten minutes. We managed to drain the incorrect fuel and put clean diesel yet again in the car. "Genuine thanks to you for your timely response, particularly at 3 a.m., I genuinely appreciate it."
We have technical engineers on duty in the vicinity geared up and waiting to come out and drain your car or truck of the incorrect fuel or polluted fuel. We work 24 hours a day and seven days a week. Every one of our employees are fully competent and experienced in working with all sorts of cars.
We Get you Going Again
Mercedes-Benz GLA Weymouth
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Weymouth
Wrong Fuel in Car Weymouth - Petrol in Diesel Car Weymouth
It's no fun being stranded in a automobile running on the incorrect fuel in the middle of the street. One of our last customers who filled her diesel car with petrol (dark green Seat Arosa) in Weymouth had literally this kind of issue: "Your man got my vehicle from the live lane. He fixed it and had it working once again in just twenty-five minutes. Highly recommended."
Wrong Fuel Doctor Weymouth - Fuel Rescue Weymouth
A lady driving in Weymouth phoned us as soon as she had managed to get her misfueled automobile to the office. She had put unleaded in her diesel gorgeous Volvo960 and, like plenty before her, imagined that she could simply fill her car with diesel and it'd be alright. The engine was coughing and then it cut out when she reached the entrance of her work. We promptly started on the fuel drain following her call and got it resolved in one hour while she was at work. She came outside when we finished and thanked us stating, "I'm really pleased you repaired my vehicle."
Seaside Fuel Drain
Call NOW for immediate help
- Petrol in the Diesel Car? Diesel oil in a Petrol Car? Incorrect Fuel in the Car?
- Do not turn on the vehicle (not even to move the car off the dispenser). Continuing to keep the mixed fuel in the tank and away from sophisticated fuel system components will decrease the likelihood of damage to your automobile.
- What do I do? Simply call Wrong Fuel SoS at once on
0800 711 7172.
- Enjoy specialised guidance regarding what you can do next. Our phone staff are available 24/7 to help you to get started again.
- Just in case you've started the motor or driven it, do not be concerned. Very nearly 99% of cars or trucks driven on the incorrect fuel can be totally fixed with no long-term side effects.
- How much is the price for wrong fuel recovery?
Phone us and after two or three quick questions we will be able to get you a customized quotation of just how much your fuel drain will cost.
- We are able toprovide complete VAT invoices which may be used to claim your payments back on your vehicle insurance**
For your ease
- All major credit cards accepted
- 24 hour 365 day mobile service
- Environment Agency registered
- SPA experienced professionals
- Fully insured and licensed
- Local Assistance
- Clean Fuel included @ cost prices
Commonplace Misfuelling Warning signs:
Here is a list of the most common wrong fuel symptoms or signs:
- Loss in engine power
- Vehicle dying, jumping or even coughing
- Problems starting the car
- Increased fumes
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
- Look at your fuel receipt. It will state clearly if you filled up with diesel or unleaded. If you don’t have the receipt, you can often return to the petrol station where you filled up and give them the date and time (and pump) where you refuelled and they will often be able to give you a VA receipt.
- Smell it. Diesel and petrol have very distinctly different smells. Anyone familiar with the motor industry should be able to help you with this. Or you could even get another car to park alongside and smell the fuel caps of both, comparing them to determine what the fuel type is.
- Call us to come out and assess the car. In the majority of cases we will be able to tell if the car has been misfuelled before beginning work on it. If we discover that the vehicle does not need a fuel drain, you will only be charged a call-out fee.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Rating
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully credited and trained to conduct all types of contaminated fuel drains pertaining to the removing of contaminated fuel. To find out precisely how we can help to get you going again merely contact us.