Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Accrington Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Accrington, Lancashire
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Lancashire
Assuming you've mistakenly put the wrong fuel in the car or truck and at this point need to have the contaminated fuel drained you are most likely scanning the internet looking for a rapid, dependable, proficient and economical wrong fuel removal supplier in Accrington or Lancashire. In fact, we are the service for your requirements!
We've done quite a few wrong fuel corrections on cars or trucks sufferng from the incorrect fuel in Accrington. The most recent was a woman with her bright red Daihatsu Charade: "I carelessly poured the incorrect fuel in my diesel automobile and broke down in the middle of the street. You got a fuel drainer out to me within just 30 minutes and the car was running again in no time. Your company got me up and running once again after just an hour. Amazing service."
Thanks for visiting WrongFuelSoS.com. If you've got contaminated fuel in your car and are anywhere within Accrington, Lancashire please read on. WrongFuelSoS.com can boast comprehensive nationwide assistance for contaminated fuel removal. And we are available 24 hours a day. Consequently, no matter where you are located in Accrington we have the ability to send a professional to you to deal with your vehicle.
The 3 things you SHOULD know about a Misfuel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Accrington - Accrington Misfuelling
A rather alarmed customer phoned us from the Texaco petrol station at Lancashire to tell us that he put unleaded into his diesel father's Audi A8; he wasn't really certain how he'd managed to do it. We advised him it was absolutely no concern and soon had our specialist out to him to clean the contaminated fuel from his car. Having removed the wrong fuel, he was shortly back behind the wheel. He told us; "I can't believe I put the wrong fuel in my car. And the gentleman who arrived to perform the fuel drain was extremely excellent - he didn't make me feel foolish."
Not just that, but our crew of misfuel specialists deal with the entirity of Lancashire, which means that your location is inside our area. As soon as we have concluded where you are , we will endeavour to arrive at your place as swiftly as we are able to and remove any wrong fuel from your car. You see the sooner you clear away all the contaminated fuel from your vehicle, the less damage is inflicted. Therefore grab your phone and dial our phone number. A workforce of SPA skilled technicians are geared up and waiting to assist, no matter what day or hour it happens to be.
We are thoroughly registered and covered with insurance and so you know your car is in secure hands. We have the ability to take care of virtually all motor vehicle styles without regard to if they have been started on contaminated fuel or not.
Wrong Fuel Assist Accrington - Wrong Fuel in Car Accrington
A gentleman phoned us from Accrington to state that he had pumped petrol in his diesel clean Skoda Fabia. "I can't believe it! I can't believe I put petrol in my diesel car!" It only took our specialist approximately 50 minutes to completely drain the incorrect fuel out of the car. He thoroughly cleaned the fuel lines, filter and pumps and put fresh diesel in the car. The customer was very pleased and it didn't cost him dealership rates to get the work professionally performed.
We supply you with fresh fuel at petrol station rates, and we will generally have your car corrected and set to set off inside of 60 minutes. All contaminated fuel is discarded by us through a certified waste company and recycled. It does not matter where you are situated in the the country, Wrong Fuel SoS can get a drainer to you to perform a full fuel drain on your car.
We Get you Going Again
Mercedes-Benz E63 Accrington
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Accrington
Here are examples and good examples of wrong fuel removal we've performed in Accrington:
Wrong Fuel in Car Accrington - Petrol in Diesel Car Accrington
We did a wrong fuel retrieval exercise outside a lovely house in Accrington recently. "I put the wrong fuel in my diesel car and managed to more or less arrive at home when my car quit." Our fuel drainer went out, despite the fact that it was rather late at night, and carried out a standard fuel drain and purge on the dark blue Daihatsu Charade .
Wrong Fuel Doctor Accrington - Fuel Rescue Accrington
A customer who had unluckily put petrol in his diesel deep grey VW Tiguan contacted us for assistance at the Murco petrol filling station in Accrington. He had decided to fill up before going on to the nearby caravan park . "I put unleaded as opposed to diesel which unfortunately wasn't a wonderful start to our holiday." It was certainly no trouble whatsoever for our technical engineer to go along and perform the fuel drain. We hope they enjoyed their holiday.
Call NOW for immediate help
Hints and tips:
- Petrol in a Diesel Car? Diesel oil in a Petrol Car? Incorrect Fuel in your Car?
- Try not to start up the engine (not even to move your car from the dispenser). Attempting to keep the mixed fuel in the fuel tank and away from very sensitive fuel system parts will decrease the possibility of damage to your engine.
- What do I do? Speak to Wrong Fuel SoS right now on
0800 711 7172.
- Enjoy specialist advice relating to what you should do next. Our telephone staff are handy twenty four hours a day to assist you to be on your way again.
- If it turns out you've started the motor or driven your car, do not panic. About 99% of automobiles driven on contaminated fuel can be totally fixed without having any lasting side effects.
- How much does it cost to get a fuel drain?
Give us a call and after two or three simple questions we will give you a customised quote regarding exactly how much your fuel drain costs.
- We are able toprovide you complete VAT invoices which may be used to claim your cash back on your car insurance**
For your benefit
- All major credit cards recognised
- Around the clock on the road support
- Environment Agency certified
- SPA competent engineers
- 100% covered and registered
- Nationwide Services
- Fuel supplied @ petrol station prices
Ordinary Wrong Fuel Signs and symptoms:
This is a list of ordinary wrong fuel symptoms or signs:
- Decrease in engine power
- Vehicle dying, chugging or even hiccuping
- Difficulties starting the engine
- Increased smoking
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
- Look at your fuel receipt. It will state clearly if you filled up with diesel or unleaded. If you don’t have the receipt, you can often return to the petrol station where you filled up and give them the date and time (and pump) where you refuelled and they will often be able to give you a VA receipt.
- Smell it. Diesel and petrol have very distinctly different smells. Anyone familiar with the motor industry should be able to help you with this. Or you could even get another car to park alongside and smell the fuel caps of both, comparing them to determine what the fuel type is.
- Call us to come out and assess the car. In the majority of cases we will be able to tell if the car has been misfuelled before beginning work on it. If we discover that the vehicle does not need a fuel drain, you will only be charged a call-out fee.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Review
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully credited and skilled to perform all forms of wrong fuel drains with regard to the extraction of mixed fuel. To find out precisely how we will assist get you on the move once again simply call us.