Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Birches Green Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Birches Green, Birmingham
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Birmingham
Petrol in your diesel automobile in Birches Green? Thanks for visiting Wrong Fuel SoS. Give us a call and discover how we can help to get you on the road rapidly.
We've done many fuel drains on cars and trucks contaminated with the incorrect fuel in Birches Green. Last month there was a woman with her immaculate Ford Fiesta: "I stupidly filled the wrong fuel in my motor and was stuck in the street. Your company got someone out to me inside of half an hour and the car was up and running once more before you know it. WrongFuelSOS.com had me on my way again after just one hour. Thank you very much."
Put unleadede in your diesel car in Birches Green? We are sorry to hear about that, however we're here to help you. WrongFuelSoS.com can boast complete nationwide support for contaminated fuel drainage. And we are on-call 24 hours a day. Irrespective of where you are in Birches Green or mainland UK we are able to come to you in order to repair your automobile.
The 3 things you MUST know about petrol in diesel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Birches Green - Birches Green Misfuelling
What a quality night of sleep! It was 7:00 am on a sunny Bank Holiday Monday and we were on the way to help an elder woman who had put the wrong fuel in her diesel well-used Mercedes S-Class in Birches Green. She informed us that she had left the petrol station and was stranded along a country road on route to visit her grandchildren. I popped her location into the TomTom and arrived in less than an hour. I reached the stricken lady and removed the wrong fuel out of the vehicle. As I was doing the drain she said, "Now I'm getting somewhat absent-minded in my old age and didn't remember about the car using diesel because I'd only acquired it a week ago after my previous car, which I owned for over twenty five years, eventually broke down". I got the drain done and she gifted me a peppermint and thanked me for my hard work. Such a lovely Birmingham woman!
Not just that, but our group of wrong fuel experts deal with the entirity of Birmingham, this means that your location is in our neighbourhood. Once we've confirmed exactly where you are , we will endeavour to turn up at your location as swiftly as we are able to and retrieve any incorrect fuel from your vehicle. You see the quicker you take out all of that wrong fuel from your vehicle, the less damage is caused. And so grab your telephone and call our number. A team of SPA skilled technicians are geared up and waiting to help, regardless the day or time it happens to be.
It matters not if your vehicle is brand spanking new or older, we have got the capabilities, know-how AND tools to be sure that your vehicle is cleared out and flushed of any existing contaminated fuel at once, which means that you can carry on with your journey with the minimum disruption.
Our engineers are professionally presented and 100 % kitted out to complete the task they need to carry out. Our equipment is industry specific and follows all EU directives on the subject of Health & Safety and Environmental Control.
Wrong Fuel Assist Birches Green - Wrong Fuel in Car Birches Green
Yesterday a customer telephoned us soon after his apricot Mercedes CL-Class ground to a halt on a street in Birches Green. He had inadvertently put the wrong fuel in his diesel motor and drove so far as the street before having to pull up. It was actually early in the day and our technical engineer, who lives locally, arrived with him in about a quarter hour. We managed to remove the wrong fuel and put clean diesel back in the car. "Thank you for your prompt response, particularly at 1 a.m., I genuinely appreciate it."
We Get you Going Again
Volvo XC90 Birches Green
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Birches Green
Here are opinions and illustrations of contaminated fuel removal done in Birches Green:
Wrong Fuel in Car Birches Green - Petrol in Diesel Car Birches Green
Now I'm not excessively keen on carrying out work on weekends, and last week was the same. I'd just left the wife and kids following a tasty lunch prepared for us by the better half, and I was off to sort out a man after he filled the wrong petrol in his Ferarri red Mercedes C-Class. He was stationed in Birches Green hence it wasn't a long time before I arrived with him. Just as I drove up right behind the car and got busy draining he said to me "Thank God! I had my thoughts on other stuff and did not grasp that I had put the wrong fuel in my petrol vehicle. Is it likely I caused any damage simply by running it?" I said that there probably should not be harm and that also I'd drain the fuel as soon as possible. Needless to say I drained the wrong fuel from the car and filled it with some appropriate fuel, and one more pleased customer had the ability to continue his trip without any subsequent hassle. He did not stop thanking me, and this is actually what helps make working on Sundays in Birmingham a little bit better in my opinion!
Wrong Fuel Doctor Birches Green - Fuel Rescue Birches Green
A woman employed in Birches Green called us shortly after she had managed to get her wrong fuelled automobile to her office. She had put petrol in her diesel raspberry red Ford Galaxie and, like many prior to her, assumed that she could simply fill up her tank with diesel and it would run alright. The vehicle was chugging and then it cut out when she got to the the front of her work. We immediately went to work on the fuel drain following her call and got it repaired inside an hour or so whilst she was in the office. She came outside afterwards and thanked us stating, "I'm really relieved you repaired my vehicle."
Wrong Fuel Recovery
Call NOW for immediate help
- Unleaded in a Diesel Car? Diesel in an unleaded Car? Incorrect Fuel in your Car?
- Please do not turn on the engine (even if it's simply to move the vehicle from the pump). Always keeping the polluted fuel in the tank and far from sensitive fuel system parts will minimize the danger of harm to your engine.
- What do I do? Ring Wrong Fuel SoS at once on
0800 711 7172.
- Obtain specialist help and advice regarding how to proceed next. Our phone staff are on hand throughout the day and night to help you to get going once again.
- If perhaps you've started the motor or driven it, you shouldn't worry. About 99% of cars and trucks run on polluted fuel can be completely flushed out with no negative effects.
- How much does it cost to get a fuel drain?
Contact us and after two or three rapid questions we should be able to get a personalised quote of exactly how much the fuel drain will cost.
- We are able tosupply complete VAT receipts which could be used to claim your payments back on your car insurance**
For your ease of use
- All major credit cards accepted
- 24/7 roadside service
- Environment Agency authorised
- SPA experienced professionals
- 100% insured and certified
- Nationwide Service
- Clean Fuel supplied @ cost price
Typical Misfuel Signs and symptoms:
The following is a list of routine wrong fuel symptoms:
- Loss of engine power
- Car cutting out, spluttering or hiccuping
- Issues starting the vehicle
- Increased smoking
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
- Look at your fuel receipt. It will state clearly if you filled up with diesel or unleaded. If you don’t have the receipt, you can often return to the petrol station where you filled up and give them the date and time (and pump) where you refuelled and they will often be able to give you a VA receipt.
- Smell it. Diesel and petrol have very distinctly different smells. Anyone familiar with the motor industry should be able to help you with this. Or you could even get another car to park alongside and smell the fuel caps of both, comparing them to determine what the fuel type is.
- Call us to come out and assess the car. In the majority of cases we will be able to tell if the car has been misfuelled before beginning work on it. If we discover that the vehicle does not need a fuel drain, you will only be charged a call-out fee.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Rating
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully licensed and certified to carry out all varieties of fuel drains pertaining to the removing of contaminated fuel. To find out precisely how we can help get you going once again merely contact us.