Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Bordesley Green Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Bordesley Green, Birmingham
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Birmingham
Have you put unleaded in your diesel automobile, or diesel in your petrol vehicle (and remarkably the majority of motorists make the mistake eventually) - we take care of it immediately. Wrong Fuel SoS' seasoned engineers are on call 24/7. Simply call up our emergency number and they will come to you, drain the wrong fuel and get you quickly back on the road.
It was close to 7 pm on a Saturday and although we were assured a rainless evening, it hadn't given up on raining! Mark and I were seated there talking about the weekend's sports, at the ready for the next call to arrive. Finally we got a phone call from a lovely woman on a business trip who had gone to the Esso petrol garage in Bordesley Green and filled the wrong fuel in her diesel burgundy red BMW M6 hire car in error. The poor thing was rather agitated apparently, crying "I can't believe that I have ruined the car! I'm so familiar with filling up my petrol car I had forgot I was using a diesel!" We advised her to calm down and not to worry, plus that things like this do happen. She had managed to maneuver the car into a secure area and, seeing that it was just a few miles from our van, we were able to reach her almost instantly. The wrong fuel was drained and she could get back to the Premier Inn she was residing at. Despite the fact that we got really drenched, it was all worthwhile to see her drive off calm and less worried. One more job in Birmingham done well in my mind!
Have you put wrong fuel in the car by mistake in Bordesley Green? The very first thing to do is not to freak out or worry! Secondly, you ought to phone us so that we can assist you with the retrieval. Our team of SPA certified technicians are on hand 24/7 to help you at the roadside with the right gear to undertake a fuel drain on your vehicle fast.
The 3 things you HAVE TO know about fuel contamination!
Wrong Fuel in Car Bordesley Green - Bordesley Green Misfuelling
A somewhat alarmed motorist called us from the Texaco filling station at Birmingham to advise us that he had put unleaded in to his diesel old Peugeot 206; he wasn't quite sure how he'd done it. We told him it was absolutely no concern and soon had our man with him to clear the wrong fuel from his car. Having extracted the bad fuel, he was almost immediately back driving. He told us; "I am honestly flabbergasted I filled my car with the wrong fuel. And the chap who came to perform the fuel drain was incredibly excellent - he did not make me look a fool."
It matters not whether your car is brand new or old, we have the competencies, expertise AND tools to make sure that your vehicle is drained and purged of any contaminated fuel immediately, so you are able to carry on with your drive with minimum disruption.
We hold full Environment Agency compliance and full Public Liability Insurance intended for your security. With over 150 years of total fuel drain know-how we know how to have the job finished - period.
Wrong Fuel Assist Bordesley Green - Wrong Fuel in Car Bordesley Green
A person called us from Bordesley Green to say he unfortunately pumped the wrong fuel in to his diesel bright yellow Mercedes C-Class. "What a pain! How could I put petrol in my lovely diesel car!" It took the fuel drainer roughly 50 minutes to completely drain the incorrect fuel out of the vehicle. He totally cleaned the fuel system and put clean diesel in the vehicle. The customer was delighted and it hadn't cost him car dealership rates to have the task professionally completed.
We supply you with fresh fuel at petrol station rates, and we are able to generally have your vehicle drained and ready to head out inside of an hour. All contaminated fuel is discarded by us through a registered waste transporter and recycled. It does not matter where you are in the United Kingdom, Wrong Fuel SoS will be able to get a technician to you to carry out a complete fuel drain on your motor vehicle.
We Get you Going Again
Ford S-Max Bordesley Green
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Bordesley Green
Wrong Fuel in Car Bordesley Green - Petrol in Diesel Car Bordesley Green
We got a call about a motorist who put the wrong fuel in his daughter's Mercedes S-Class in Bordesley Green. He had conked out on the street. "I was surprised at how fast you were in getting a fuel drainer out to help me when I unleaded in my diesel car. Thanks". It goes without saying that we were on-scene promptly and purged the engine after draining all the unleaded from the diesel tank. On arrival our engineer said the motorist was scowling, but was pleased afterwards.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Bordesley Green - Fuel Rescue Bordesley Green
A driver from Bordesley Green with a full car of little ones in her diesel burgundy red Jaguar had filled her car with £30 of petrol at the Tesco service station. She contacted us crying and genuinely upset as she had never filled up with the wrong fuel and didn't know what would happen to her vehicle . We told her that the car should be alright and that she would be back in action quickly. When we arrived on scene she was visible distressed but as our fuel drainer got to work on the fuel drain she simmered down since she saw that help was at hand and her car wasn't ruined. She soon enough cheered up and was on the road again saying, "I simply can't believe my misfortune putting petrol in my diesel vehicle! Particularly with the little ones on board."
Wrong Fuel Retrieval
Call NOW for immediate help
Incorrect Fuel Helpful hints:
- Petrol in a Diesel Car? Diesel oil in a Petrol Car? Wrong Fuel in Car?
- Now don't start up the car (even if it's only to move your vehicle off the dispenser). Keeping the mixed fuel in the fuel tank and away from sophisticated fuel system parts will minimize the danger of damage to your engine.
- What do you do? Call Wrong Fuel SoS straight away on
0800 711 7172.
- Take advantage of competent advice in relation to how to handle it next. Our call operators are available all day and night to allow you to get going again.
- Just in case you have turned on the motor or driven the car, do not be concerned. Roughly 99% of motors driven on the incorrect fuel can be completely flushed out without having any long-term issues.
- How much is the price for wrong fuel recovery?
Call us and after a handful of quick questions we will be able to get you a tailored price of just how much the fuel drain will cost.
- We are able toprovide you with full VAT invoices which could be used to claim your cash back on your misfuel insurance**
For your convenience
- All major credit cards recognised
- Around the clock roadside support
- Environment Agency licensed
- SPA qualified specialists
- 100% insured and licensed
- Full UK Help
- Fresh Fuel furnished @ petrol station prices
Familiar Wrong Fuel Signs and symptoms:
This is a list of usual wrong fuel symptoms or signs:
- Loss in engine power
- Car dying, jumping and / or hiccuping
- Difficulties starting the automobile
- Abnormal smoking
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
- Look at your fuel receipt. It will state clearly if you filled up with diesel or unleaded. If you don’t have the receipt, you can often return to the petrol station where you filled up and give them the date and time (and pump) where you refuelled and they will often be able to give you a VA receipt.
- Smell it. Diesel and petrol have very distinctly different smells. Anyone familiar with the motor industry should be able to help you with this. Or you could even get another car to park alongside and smell the fuel caps of both, comparing them to determine what the fuel type is.
- Call us to come out and assess the car. In the majority of cases we will be able to tell if the car has been misfuelled before beginning work on it. If we discover that the vehicle does not need a fuel drain, you will only be charged a call-out fee.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Rating
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully approved and registered to fulfill all varieties contaminated fuel drains pertaining to the treatment of contaminated fuel. To learn about exactly how we will help get you going again simply contact us.