Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Bournemouth Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Bournemouth, Dorset
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Dorset
Wrong fuel in your motor vehicle in Bournemouth? Thanks for visiting Wrong Fuel SoS. Call us and discover just how we could assist you to get you going once again.
A guy conked out on a road in Bournemouth had to have a fuel drain close to a few weeks ago. His dilapidated Mazda B2600 was stuck on the road after he had misfueled. He was relaxed when he phoned us but slightly anxious to move his car from the road seeing that he was causing some congestion. We were on scene within fifteen minutes as our drainer was in in close proximty of Bournemouth and had completed his previous job. He said, "I simply do not believe I put the wrong fuel in my diesel car and got stuck ! My car was coughing I simply were forced to stop and subsequently it just cut out."
Put incorrect fuel in your car accidentally in Bournemouth? The primary thing to do is not to fret! Next, you need to call us in order that we can assist you with the retrieval. We are tremendously experienced fuel drain specialists in Bournemouth, and are on hand 24 hours a day to aid you wherever you are.
The 3 things you MUST know about petrol in diesel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Bournemouth - Bournemouth Misfuelling
A rather alarmed motorist phoned us from the BP petrol station at Dorset to inform us that he had put petrol in his diesel scruffy Mitsubishi; he wasn't exactly sure how he'd managed to do it. We assured him it was no concern and before long had our engineer out to him to clear the wrong fuel from his vehicle. Having taken out the bad fuel, he was subsequently back on the road. He told us; "I am honestly shocked I filled my car with the wrong fuel. And the man who arrived to do the fuel drain was especially nice - he didn't make me look ridiculous."
And also, our team of wrong fuel experts cover the entirity of Dorset, meaning that your location is within our vicinity. When we have identified exactly where you are , we will appear at your location as fast as we are able to and remove any contaminated fuel from your car. The simple truth is the sooner you clear away all that wrong fuel from your motor, the less harm is caused. Consequently pick up that telephone and call our phone number. A team of SPA certified mechanics are geared up and primed to help, despite what day or hour it happens to be.
We have technical engineers available in the local area available and waiting to come over and empty your vehicle of the incorrect fuel or contaminated fuel. We operate 24 hours a day and seven days a week. All our technicians are fully qualified and seasoned in working with all sorts of cars or trucks.
Wrong Fuel Assist Bournemouth - Wrong Fuel in Car Bournemouth
A gentleman phoned us from Bournemouth to state that he pumped the wrong fuel in to his diesel metallic silver Toyota RAV4. "Shocking! I can't believe I put petrol in my nice diesel car!" It only took our engineer approximately 50 minutes to completely drain the wrong fuel from the vehicle. He thoroughly flushed the fuel lines, filter and pumps and then put clean diesel in the vehicle. The customer was happy and it didn't cost him dealership rates to have the task professionally done.
We Get you Going Again
Vauxhall Zafira Bournemouth
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Bournemouth
Reports from our own Bournemouth personnel:
Wrong Fuel in Car Bournemouth - Petrol in Diesel Car Bournemouth
It's no fun being stranded in a car contaminated with the improper fuel on the street. One of our most recent customers who filled her car with the incorrect fuel (light green Toyota MR2) in Bournemouth encountered exactly this type of nightmare: "As you know I erroneously filled my car with the wrong fuel last week. I was so troubled about it that I was in tears. However I shouldn't have worried because you were outstanding in sorting the problem out."
Wrong Fuel Doctor Bournemouth - Fuel Rescue Bournemouth
A person phoned us from his apricot Smart Car after he had conked out on the bustling road. "I accidently put unleaded in my diesel car and I ultimately realised it a number of miles down the road!" Fortuitously we were in a position to have an fuel drainer out to him in a reasonably quick time, considering the congestion, and he was before long back on his way.
Roadside Fuel Drain
Call NOW for immediate help
Incorrect Fuel Guidelines:
- Petrol in a Diesel Car? Diesel oil in a Petrol Car? Incorrect Fuel in Car?
- Please do not turn on the engine (not even to move the car off of the dispenser). Trying to keep the contaminated fuel in the fuel tank and far from susceptible fuel system mechanisms will minimize the threat of damage to your car.
- What to do? Phone Wrong Fuel SoS right now on
0800 711 7172.
- Benefit from expert help on what you can do next. Our helpline agents are accessible throughout the day and night to make it easier to get started once again.
- In the case you might have turned on the engine or driven the vehicle, don't worry. Very nearly 99% of cars or trucks run on polluted fuel can be fully fixed without any adverse problems.
- How much is a fuel drain?
Contact us and after a handful of easy questions we can give a tailor-made price regarding just how much the fuel drain will cost.
- We canprovide complete VAT receipts which could be used to claim your cash back on your vehicle insurance**
For your benefit
- All major credit cards recognised
- 24 hour 365 day on the road support
- Environment Agency authorised
- SPA trained engineers
- Correctly covered and authorised
- National Support
- Fresh Fuel available @ station price
Normal Misfuel Signs and symptoms:
Here's a list of general wrong fuel signs and symptoms:
- Decrease in vehicle power
- Motor cutting out, spluttering and / or coughing
- Problems starting the car
- Increased smoking
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Score
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully authorised and trained to perform all forms contaminated fuel drains relating to the treatment of mixed fuel. To find out precisely how we will assist get you going once again simply give us a call.