Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel)
24/7 Brixham Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Brixham, Devon
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Devon
In the event you have put petrol in your diesel car in Brixham we certainly are the people you want to get in touch with. We cover the entirety of the Brixham territory and all adjacent areas.
We've attended a large number of call-outs on vehicles run on the wrong fuel in Brixham. The latest was a woman driving her winter grey Dodge Avenger: "I unfortunately poured the incorrect fuel in my diesel vehicle and broke down on the street. WrongFuelSOS.com sent one of your technicians to me within just half an hour and the car was up and running once more without delay. You got me on my way again after just one hour. I really appreciate it."
Every day in Brixham you will find customers just like yourself who unluckily have filled the wrong sort of fuel in their car. If you're searching for a swift and reliable fuel drain specialist to aid you, well then look no further. Our qualified team of mechanics are all set and waiting in the vicinity of your position to come and help you at the side of the road making use of professional tools.
The 3 things you SHOULD know about Wrong Fuel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Brixham - Brixham Misfuelling
What a quality night's sleep! 7:30 am on a sunny Sunday and we were en route to help an old woman after she put the wrong fuel in her diesel aunt's Peugeot 107 in Brixham. She told us that she had left the filling station forecourt and was stranded in a rural lane on route to visit her grandchildren. I got her location plugged into the Satnav and was on-scene within an hour. I got to the car and drained the contaminated fuel from the car. While I was doing the work she explained, "I'm becoming rather absent-minded in my senior years and forgot about the vehicle using diesel since I'd only just purchased it a short while ago after my old one, which I had used for more than thirty years, inevitably stopped working". I completed the drain and she gifted me a Murray mint and said thank you. Such a delightful Devon lady!
We hold complete Environment Agency compliance and full Liability insurance designed for your own personal reassurance. On top of that, our technicians are completely trained and skilled in working with just about all vehicle models.
Wrong Fuel Assist Brixham - Wrong Fuel in Car Brixham
A person called us from Brixham saying he had unfortunately pumped unleaded in his diesel apricot BMW 7 Series. "Shocking! How could I put the wrong fuel in my beautiful diesel car!" It only took our engineer about 50 minutes to fully drain the incorrect fuel out of the car. He totally flushed the fuel system and put fresh fuel in the vehicle. The customer was delighted and it hadn't cost him dealer prices to have the work professionally completed.
We provide you with fresh fuel at petrol station cost, and we are able to usually have your car drained and able to be run in under one hour. All mixed fuel is discarded by us by way of a accredited waste company and recycled. It does not matter wherever you are located in the United Kingdom, Wrong Fuel SoS can get a drainer to you to undertake a full fuel drain on your car.
We Get you Going Again
Volvo XC90 Brixham
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Brixham
A number of the more common circumstances we see from our technicians in Brixham:
Wrong Fuel in Car Brixham - Petrol in Diesel Car Brixham
We did a wrong fuel removal exercise outside a spectacular residence in Brixham a few weeks ago. "I put petrol in my diesel car and was able to almost reach home when my car stopped." Our specialist went out, regardless that it was fairly late at night, and performed a thorough fuel drain and cleanse on the maroon Mercedes SLK55 AMG .
Wrong Fuel Doctor Brixham - Fuel Rescue Brixham
A lady driving in Brixham called us shortly after she had tried to get her misfueled car to her office. She had filled petrol in her diesel green Peugeot 405 and, like many prior to her, thought that she could basically top up her vehicle with diesel and it'd run no problem. The engine was spluttering and then it stopped when she arrived at the entrance of her office. We immediately started on the fuel drain after she called and got it repaired within 60 minutes while she was working. She came outside soon after and thanked us saying, "I'm extremely delighted you sorted my car."
Forecourt Fuel Drain
Call NOW for immediate help
- Unleaded in a Diesel Car? Diesel in a Petrol Car? Wrong Fuel in your Car?
- Don't start up the motor (not even to move your vehicle off the dispenser). Trying to keep the polluted fuel in the tank and away from susceptible fuel system workings will mitigate the likelihood of damage to your motor.
- What do you do? Phone Wrong Fuel SoS right now on
0800 711 7172.
- Take advantage of specialist advice relating to what you should do next. Our telephone staff are available all day and night to make it easier to be on your way once more.
- Just in case you may have turned on the motor or driven it, please do not panic. Roughly 99% of cars and trucks run on the wrong fuel can be totally cleaned out with no lasting effects.
- How much does wrong fuel recovery cost?
Contact us and after a handful of simple questions we can easily provide a customized price for just how much the fuel drain costs.
- We cansupply you with complete VAT invoices which could be used to claim your money back on your vehicle insurance**
For your benefit
- All major credit cards recognised
- Around the clock roadside service
- Environment Agency licensed
- SPA trained specialists
- Thoroughly covered and authorised
- Full UK Services
- Clean Fuel provided @ cost prices
Prevalent Petrol in Diesel Symptoms:
Here's a list of customary wrong fuel signs and symptoms:
- Diminished engine power
- Vehicle cutting out, spluttering or even coughing
- Difficulty starting the motor
- Abnormal smoke
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Rating
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully accredited and skilled to conduct all varieties of wrong fuel drains regarding the treatment of mixed fuel. To discover exactly how we can help get you on the move once more merely give us a call.