Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Carmarthen Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Carmarthenshire
If you've put the wrong fuel in your car and somehow were able to get it home or have come to a stand-still by the roadside - we can help. Our service plan is totally mobile and we have the ability to come out irrespective of exactly where you are and have the car drained, flushed and running once more very quickly - and for an acceptable price!
Our fuel drainer was called to a filling station in Carmarthen when a elderly lady misfueled her clean white Jeep Grand Cherokee by putting unleaded in her diesel vehicle. She was in an upset and bewildered mind-set but we quickly eased her mood by letting her know that we could be out to her vehicle within the hour to perform the necessary work and that the vehicle would soon be ready to go and she would be away again. As we had stated she was just that, but also insisted on saying: "Your firm is very service driven, I'm really happy that my car is fine," and that she would recommend us to everyone.
If you've unfortunately put the incorrect fuel in your car and so now require the wrong fuel removed you are probably searching the net looking for a rapid, trustworthy, competent and economical fuel drain company in Carmarthen or Carmarthenshire. We are the specialists for you!
The 3 things you NEED to know about fuel contamination!
Wrong Fuel in Car Carmarthen - Carmarthen Misfuelling
Ahhh, that was a good night's sleep! It was 7:30 in the morning on a sunny Saturday and I was en route to help an older lovely lady after she put petrol in her diesel modern Austin Mini Cooper S in Carmarthen. She informed us that she had driven away from the filling station forecourt and broken down along a backwater lane on route to see her godchildren. I punched her location straight into the TomTom and was on-scene within an hour. I reached the car and drained the wrong fuel from the vehicle. Whilst I was working she told me, "I have been becoming quite forgetful in my senior years and forgot about the car taking diesel because I'd only got it several days ago after my other one, which I had used for about thirty years, inevitably died on me". I got the drain completed and she offered me a peppermint and said thank you. Such a precious Carmarthenshire lady!
With more than 100 years of total wrong fuel removal practical knowledge you could not be better served. Our agents have experienced it all and done everything. They are skilled on the most current types and hold all pertinent certificates. The company is properly V.A.T. licensed and covered by insurance so you know we are no cowboy or "fly-by-night" venture.
Wrong Fuel Assist Carmarthen - Wrong Fuel in Car Carmarthen
A gentleman had conked out near a street in Carmarthen. His rugged Mercedes Sprinter 3500 engine had ceased working and he had no clue what was awry till he noticed he had put unleaded in his diesel car. He contacted us to request a fuel drain and it was then when he explained to us: "I can't believe that I did not know that I had put the wrong fuel in my vehicle." He said that he had got no sleep the day before and that could have been why.
All of our technical engineers are competent on the latest vehicles and their fuel systems. We participate in over 6 thousand fuel drains on an annual basis in the United Kingdom (sure, there are that many customers who make the mistake - you are not alone). Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day and every day of the week. Our technical engineers are on-call any time you want them.
We Get you Going Again
Mercedes GL350 Carmarthen
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Carmarthen
Tales from our own Carmarthen employees:
Wrong Fuel in Car Carmarthen - Petrol in Diesel Car Carmarthen
We carried out a wrong fuel removal exercise near a spectacular property in Carmarthen recently. "I put the wrong fuel in my diesel car and managed to almost arrive at home when my car broke down." Our specialist went out, despite the fact that it was rather late at night, and performed a full fuel drain and cleanse on the metallic blue Audi S8 to everyone's satisfaction.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Carmarthen - Fuel Rescue Carmarthen
A gentleman phoned us from his buff Lexus where he had ground to a halt on the congested road. "I accidently put petrol in my diesel car and I soon found out all about it several miles along the road!" Thankfully we were in a position to get out to him in a relatively short time, bearing in mind the traffic, and he was shortly back on the road.
Petrol in Diesel Car
Call NOW for immediate help
- Unleaded in your Diesel Car? Diesel oil in a Petrol Car? Incorrect Fuel in Car?
- Try not to start the vehicle (even if it's simply to move your car away from the dispenser). Keeping the contaminated fuel in the tank and clear of sophisticated fuel system components will greatly reduce the likelihood of damage to your engine.
- What do I do? Contact Wrong Fuel SoS immediately on
0800 711 7172.
- Benefit from effective help about what you can do next. Our phone operators are at your disposal all day and night to allow you to be on your way again.
- Should you have started the engine or driven it, you shouldn't fret. Just about 99% of vehicles driven on polluted fuel can be completely flushed out without having any negative issues.
- How much does wrong fuel recovery cost?
Phone us and after a handful of easy questions we can easily give you a tailor-made price for exactly how much your fuel drain costs.
- We are able toprovide you complete VAT invoices which could be used to claim your money back on your misfuel insurance**
For your convenience
- All major credit cards accepted
- 24 hour 365 day roadside support
- Environment Agency licensed
- SPA certified technicians
- Fully insured and registered
- Full UK Support
- Clean Fuel included @ pump prices
Well-known Misfuelling Warning signs:
This is a list of common wrong fuel signs and symptoms:
- Loss of vehicle power
- Engine conking out, spluttering or even hiccuping
- A tough time starting the motor
- Excessive fumes
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Rating
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully credited and certified to fulfill all categories of fuel drains regarding the removal of contaminated fuel. To learn about precisely how we will assist to get you going again call us.