Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Chippenham Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Chippenham, Wiltshire
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Wiltshire
In the event you've put the incorrect fuel in your car or truck in Chippenham we most certainly are the guys you should phone. We serve the entirety of the Chippenham area and all bordering locations.
Our fuel drainer was called to a service station in Chippenham when a lady misfueled her apple green Toyota RAV4 by putting unleaded in her diesel vehicle. She was in an irritated and mixed up frame of mind but we quickly calmed her mood by informing her that we could be with her in the hour to carry out the fuel-drain and that the vehicle would shortly be ready to go and she'd be on the road again. As we'd promised she was just that, but not before saying: "Your firm is extremely service focused, I'm very happy that my vehicle is okay," and that she would highly recommend us to anybody.
Wrong fuel in your car in Chippenham? Welcome to WrongFuelSoS.com. Call us and find out how we can help to get you back on track once more.
The 3 things you MUST know about petrol in diesel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Chippenham - Chippenham Misfuelling
What a great night of uninterrupted sleep! 7:00 am on a gloomy Tuesday and we were on my way to help an old lady after she put petrol in her diesel bright red Mazda B-Series in Chippenham. I'd been advised she had left the filling station and was broken down in a country lane en route to see her godchildren. I got the location punched straight into the TomTom and was on-scene within 60 minutes. I reached the car and extracted the contaminated fuel out of the vehicle. As I was doing it she said, "I am becoming somewhat absent-minded in my senior years and did not remember about the vehicle working with diesel as I'd only just got it a couple of days back when my other car, which I'd used for more than twenty years, inevitably gave up the ghost". I finished the drain and she gifted me a Murray mint and thanked me for my hard work. What a lovely Wiltshire woman!
Our roadside recovery professionals are at hand around the clock, 7 days a week to offer you roadside support in the eradication of contaminated fuel from EVERY kind of automobile. We've lost score of the quantity of customers all around Wiltshire who have called us for assistance with wrong fuel problems.
We have technicians on call in the neighborhood available and waiting to come over and fuel drain your vehicle of the wrong fuel or polluted fuel. We operate 24/7 every day of the year. All our employees are fully competent and experienced in handling all kinds of vehicles.
Wrong Fuel Assist Chippenham - Wrong Fuel in Car Chippenham
A man called us from Chippenham to say he stupidly pumped the wrong fuel in his diesel bright red Mazda MX-5. "I can't believe it! How could I put the wrong fuel in my lovely diesel car!" It took our fuel drainer about fifty minutes to completely drain the wrong fuel out of the car. He thoroughly purged the fuel system and then put clean diesel in the vehicle. The customer was completely satisfied and it didn't cost him dealer prices to have the work professionally performed.
You are merely a telephone call from having your misfuel predicament remedied and getting back once again on the way. Our UK call operators are constantly available, including holidays, to answer your queries and help get you going once more. Call now for direct help:
With generations of joint contaminated fuel removal practical knowledge you could not be in better hands. Our technicians have personally seen the lot and done almost everything. They are competent on the most up-to-date types and hold all pertinent certificates. The company is fully V.A.T. licensed and covered with insurance so you are aware we are no cowboy or “fly-by-night” business.
We Get you Going Again
Fiat Grande Punto Chippenham
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Chippenham
Typical wrong fuel drain reviews in Chippenham:
Wrong Fuel in Car Chippenham - Petrol in Diesel Car Chippenham
A teenager who had recently passed his driving test had misfueled his modern Isuzu Amigo by getting petrol in his diesel at the service station close to Chippenham. He said, "This is just the second time I have fuelled my car from the time when I paid for it and I have no idea of how to handle it." He was also worried because his step father had only just purchased him the car. He located us on the web and so called us instantly, worried about what he should do. Our guy on the telephones explained to him that we could be with him inside forty five minutes and to not start the car while he waited. We carried out the fuel drain on his vehicle and he stated how astonished he was that it was dealt with so speedily and without any complication whatsoever.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Chippenham - Fuel Rescue Chippenham
A man who had unluckily put unleaded in his diesel spotless Cadillac DTS contacted us for help at the Murco petrol station in Chippenham. He thought it would be good to fill up before proceeding on to the nearby recreation park but had put the wrong fuel in his car. "I put unleaded instead of diesel which probably wasn't a smart start to our getaway." It was absolutely no challenge by any means for our technical engineer to go out and perform the fuel drain. We hope the family enjoyed their holiday.
Roadside Wrong Fuel Removal
Call NOW for immediate help
Wrong Fuel Info:
- Petrol in a Diesel Car? Diesel in a Petrol Car? Wrong Fuel in Car?
- Don't start the engine (even if it's just to move the car away from the dispenser). Keeping the contaminated fuel in the fuel tank and from delicate fuel system workings will reduce the chance of damage to your vehicle.
- What to do? Phone Wrong Fuel SoS straight away on
0800 711 7172.
- Benefit from specialist information relating to how to handle it next. Our telephone operators are there twenty four hours a day to enable you to get started once again.
- In the event you have started the engine or driven it, please do not be concerned. Virtually 99% of vehicles driven on contaminated fuel can be thoroughly cleaned out without having any long lasting consequences.
- How much is a fuel drain?
Phone us and after a handful of rapid questions we can provide you a tailor-made quote regarding how much the fuel drain costs.
- We cansupply you with full VAT invoices which could be used to claim your payments back on your misfuel insurance**
For your ease
- All major credit cards recognised
- 24 hour 365 day roadside services
- Environment Agency licensed
- SPA trained engineers
- 100% insured and registered
- Nationwide Help
- Fuel included @ petrol station price
Familiar Misfuel Signs and symptoms:
Here's a list of general wrong fuel symptoms or signs:
- Diminished vehicle power
- Vehicle cutting out, chugging and / or hiccuping
- Difficulty starting the automobile
- Excessive fumes
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
- Look at your fuel receipt. It will state clearly if you filled up with diesel or unleaded. If you don’t have the receipt, you can often return to the petrol station where you filled up and give them the date and time (and pump) where you refuelled and they will often be able to give you a VA receipt.
- Smell it. Diesel and petrol have very distinctly different smells. Anyone familiar with the motor industry should be able to help you with this. Or you could even get another car to park alongside and smell the fuel caps of both, comparing them to determine what the fuel type is.
- Call us to come out and assess the car. In the majority of cases we will be able to tell if the car has been misfuelled before beginning work on it. If we discover that the vehicle does not need a fuel drain, you will only be charged a call-out fee.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Review
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully qualified and trained to fulfill all categories of polluted fuel drains needed for the extraction of contaminated fuel. To discover how we will help get you going once again simply give us a call.