Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel)
24/7 Clitheroe Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Clitheroe, Lancashire
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Lancashire
Petrol in the diesel car or truck in Clitheroe? Thank you for visiting Wrong Fuel SoS. Phone us and enquire how we can aid you to get you moving rapidly.
Our technician was called to a filling station in Clitheroe when a lady wrong fuelled her beautiful VW Touareg 2 by putting unleaded in her diesel vehicle. She was in an upset and confused mentality but we immediately eased her nerves by telling her that we would be with her vehicle within an hour to perform the necessary work and that the vehicle would shortly be up and running and she'd be away again. As we'd promised she was exactly that, but not before telling us: "Your firm is very service focused, I'm extremely pleased that my car is okay," and that she would highly recommend us to anyone.
Wrong fuel Clitheroe? We are able to service the Clitheroe community rather well because one of our fuel drainers stays in the neighborhood and is as a result a stone's throw from the action. If you've put petrol in your diesel car in Clitheroe we'll be completely happy to come out and do a full fuel drain. Unleaded in diesel in Clitheroe shouldn't be a big obstacle. We're just a phone call away.
The 3 things you MUST know about Wrong Fuel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Clitheroe - Clitheroe Misfuelling
A relatively alarmed motorist phoned us from the Texaco petrol station at Lancashire to advise us that he had put petrol into his diesel dilapidated Fiat Nuova 500; he wasn't exactly sure how he'd done it. We advised him it was absolutely no problem and rapidly had our technician with him to drain the incorrect fuel from his tank. Having taken away the wrong fuel, he was subsequently back on the road. He told us; "I can't believe I put petrol in my diesel car. And the chap who arrived to do the fuel drain was very nice - he didn't make me feel an idiot."
Our engineers are properly attired and 100 % kitted out to complete the duty they need to undertake. Our hardware is industry specific and follows all EU instructions concerning Health & Safety in addition to Environmental Control.
Wrong Fuel Assist Clitheroe - Wrong Fuel in Car Clitheroe
A couple of days ago a motorist phoned us when his partner's Audi S4 stopped working in the middle of a road in Clitheroe. He had unintentionally put petrol in the diesel motor and got to the street before being forced to stop. It was in the early hours of the day and our technical engineer, who resides not far away, was with him in about twenty minutes. We were able to take out the wrong fuel and put fresh diesel once again in to the car. "Sincere kudos to you for your fast response, and in particular at 3 a.m., I really appreciate it."
We Get you Going Again
Renault Zoe Clitheroe
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Clitheroe
Customary wrong fuel drain testimonies in Clitheroe:
Wrong Fuel in Car Clitheroe - Petrol in Diesel Car Clitheroe
We a few weeks ago received a phone call about a motorist who put the incorrect fuel in his silver Peugeot 505 in Clitheroe. He had conked out on the street. "After putting petrol in my diesel car I didn't realize the predicament till we stopped working. You took the wrong fuel from my car and got it functioning . I was impressed due to both your call-out time and your value for money". Naturally we arrived promptly and flushed the engine after draining the petrol from the diesel tank. The customer was delighted by the time we were done and he went off happy.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Clitheroe - Fuel Rescue Clitheroe
A customer from Clitheroe with a full car of kids in her diesel winter grey Audi 4000CS Quattro had put £42 of petrol at the BP filling station. She contacted us weeping and genuinely worried as she had never wrong fuelled and did not know what might happen to her vehicle because of it. We told her that the vehicle would be okay and that she would be back ready to go soon. When we arrived on scene she was visible upset but as our technician began work on the fuel drain she simmered down since she saw that something could be done and her car wasn't wrecked. She soon enough brightened up and was on her way saying, "I can't believe my luck putting the wrong fuel in my vehicle! Especially with the little ones on board."
Fuel Draining a Motorbike
Call NOW for immediate help
Incorrect fuel Hints and tips:
- Petrol in the Diesel Car? Diesel in an unleaded Car? Incorrect Fuel in Car?
- Now don't start up the vehicle (not even to move your vehicle off of the dispenser). Attempting to keep the polluted fuel in the tank and away from fragile fuel system mechanisms will lessen the risk of damage to your motor.
- What do I do? Get a hold of Wrong Fuel SoS straight away on
0800 711 7172.
- Receive professional information about what you can do next. Our phone staff are at your disposal throughout the day and night to make it easier to get started once again.
- In case you've turned on the motor or driven the vehicle, please do not worry. Very nearly 99% of cars or trucks driven on the incorrect fuel can be properly fixed without having any permanent issues.
- How much does it cost to get a fuel drain?
Contact us and after a few quick questions we can easily give a tailored price regarding exactly how much your fuel drain will cost.
- We willprovide you full VAT invoices which could be used to claim your payments back on your car insurance**
For your ease of use
- All major credit cards accepted
- 24 hour 365 day roadside services
- Environment Agency certified
- SPA trained experts
- 100% covered and authorised
- Full UK Service
- Clean Fuel available @ cost price
Likely Petrol in Diesel Signs and symptoms:
Following is a list of standard wrong fuel symptoms or signs:
- Lack of engine power
- Motor dying, chugging and / or coughing
- Trouble starting the engine
- Excessive fumes
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Score
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully credited and certified to undertake all forms wrong fuel drains needed for the removal of mixed fuel. To discover how we will help get you on the move again simply call us.