Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Crieff Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Crieff, Perth and Kinross
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Perth and Kinross
Petrol in a diesel car? Whether or not the car has been driven we can correct the problem and perform a thorough drain and cleanse - in the majority of situations this should have your vehicle running properly again immediately. We come out to you. We are totally mobile and have all the apparatus necessary. We have specialist fuel removal tools on board and are knowledgeable in all makes of cars.
An upset elderly gentleman called us after his car would not start outside Crieff. "In my urgency to get where I was travelling, I put the wrong fuel in my car. I didn't really realize right until the car started to splutter and then it ground to a halt right on the street." Luckily, our fuel specialists are expert in coping with things like this, and we shortly had the man on the road .
Contaminated fuel Crieff? We have the ability to support the Crieff neighborhood very well due to the fact that one of our technical engineers stays locally and is as a result a stone's throw from the action. If you've got petrol in your diesel car wherever in Crieff we'll be delighted to come out and do a thorough fuel drain. Petrol in diesel in Crieff need not be a significant crisis. We're simply a phone call away.
The 3 things you NEED to know about fuel contamination!
Wrong Fuel in Car Crieff - Crieff Misfuelling
A lady had come to a halt on a road, Crieff having just wrong fuelled. She was weeping and quite agitated as she had put £55 petrol in her diesel car. As she called us we tried to cool her as best we could, assuring her that all would be ok. By the time we arrived with her she was no longer upset and was really fascinated in paying attention to our fuel drainer complete the fuel drain on her grass green VW Touareg 2. Soon after she said: "My vehicle is akin to my child, I recently got it and it honestly concerned me that I had put such an abundance of wrong fuel in it. I'm really glad that it was so easily repairable."
Misfuelling your vehicle could be very costly to resolve, WHEN you leave it in there quite a long time. On the other hand, due to the fact we have a group who take care of the entirety of Perth and Kinross, we are able to get to you quickly, no matter what time it is. We have assisted countless individuals just like you, who have filled up the wrong fuel in their diesel engine or vice versa, and all of our clientele will all agree that our product is the best for sure. Call us right now and let us look after your misfuelling difficulty .
We are aware of what's critical to you and therefore are fully covered and registered for our business. Through around 150 years of joint wrong fuel removal practical knowledge we know exactly how to have the job completed - period.
Wrong Fuel Assist Crieff - Wrong Fuel in Car Crieff
Yesterday a youngster telephoned us after his classic Mercedes Sprinter 2500 died along a street in Crieff. He had accidentally put petrol in his diesel vehicle and was only able to drive as far as the street before being forced to stop. It was really early in the morning and our engineer, who resides close by, arrived with him in less than twenty minutes. We were able to take out the wrong fuel and put clean diesel back in to the vehicle. "Many thanks to you for your prompt response, and in particular at 3 a.m., I truly appreciate it."
We Get you Going Again
Honda Civic Crieff
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Crieff
Reports from our Crieff staff:
Wrong Fuel in Car Crieff - Petrol in Diesel Car Crieff
Now I am not ever overly inclined to doing the job on Sundays, and 2 weeks ago was no different. I had only just departed the wife and kids filled with a wonderful lunch cooked for us by the better half, and I was on my way to assist a guy after he put the incorrect petrol in his shiny Toyota Camry. He was situated in Crieff hence it wouldn't be long before I reached him. Just as I drove up right behind the car and got out he told me "Praise the Almighty! I had my concentration on other things and didn't perceive I had put the wrong fuel in my petrol vehicle. Is it likely I inflicted problems through running it?" I explained truth be told there probably should not be harm and also I'd personally drain the wrong fuel as quickly as possible. Needless to say I got the contaminated fuel drained from the car and put in the correct fuel, and then another satisfied motorist could continue his travelling without the difficulty. The man did not stop saying thanks to me, and that is actually what helps make earning a living on weekends in Perth and Kinross that little less painful to me!
Wrong Fuel Doctor Crieff - Fuel Rescue Crieff
This was what we call the night shift. It was about sunrise and almost noone was about. It had become pretty quiet thus far, and me and Paul were sitting around looking at several old papers. It was an unusual peaceful moment in Perth and Kinross. It was in fact that relaxing that the instant the phone inevitably rang it made me jump! The person explained: "I just ended my overnight shift and stupidly filled petrol in the diesel metallic green BMW 3 Series". We told him to let us know just where the car was and we left, arriving in Crieff under an hour later. The wrong fuel was cleared from the car and he said thanks a lot for arriving so fast. As we were going back home we spotted two ladies at the side of the highway who seemed to have a puncture. As a result we pulled up to help them change it, much to their elation.
Call-Out for Wrong Fuel
Call NOW for immediate help
- Petrol in a Diesel Car? Diesel in an unleaded Car? Wrong Fuel in your Car?
- Don't start the engine (even if it's simply to move your vehicle off the pump). Keeping the mixed fuel in the tank and from sensitive fuel system mechanisms will cut the possibility of harm to your vehicle.
- What do I do? Speak to Wrong Fuel SoS immediately on
0800 711 7172.
- Get expert assistance concerning how to handle it next. Our helpline agents are readily available twenty four hours a day to make it easier to get going once again.
- In case that you may have started the engine or driven your vehicle, do not freak out. Very nearly 99% of vehicles driven on the incorrect fuel can be thoroughly fixed without having any permanent effects.
- How much is a fuel drain?
Give us a call and after a couple of brief questions we can easily get a customised quote for how much a fuel drain will cost.
- We willsupply you with full VAT invoices which could be used to claim your cash back on your car insurance**
For your benefit
- All major credit cards accepted
- 24 hour 365 day roadside services
- Environment Agency authorised
- SPA qualified experts
- Correctly covered and licensed
- National Assistance
- Clean Fuel furnished @ station price
The most common Misfuelling Symptoms:
Here is a list of commonplace wrong fuel symptoms:
- Loss of engine power
- Engine stalling, chugging and / or hiccuping
- Difficulties starting the vehicle
- Excessive smoke
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
- Look at your fuel receipt. It will state clearly if you filled up with diesel or unleaded. If you don’t have the receipt, you can often return to the petrol station where you filled up and give them the date and time (and pump) where you refuelled and they will often be able to give you a VA receipt.
- Smell it. Diesel and petrol have very distinctly different smells. Anyone familiar with the motor industry should be able to help you with this. Or you could even get another car to park alongside and smell the fuel caps of both, comparing them to determine what the fuel type is.
- Call us to come out and assess the car. In the majority of cases we will be able to tell if the car has been misfuelled before beginning work on it. If we discover that the vehicle does not need a fuel drain, you will only be charged a call-out fee.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Review
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully qualified and trained to conduct all categories of fuel drains with respect to the removal of mixed fuel. To learn about precisely how we can help get you on the move again simply contact us.