Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel)
24/7 Crowland Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Crowland, Lincolnshire
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Lincolnshire
Wrong fuel in your car in Crowland? You've found yourself in the perfect people. We are here to assist you in your emergency and get you running again with our expert fuel removal service.
Our fuel drainer was called to a service station in Crowland when a lady misfueled her uncle's Mazda B-Series by putting petrol in her diesel vehicle. She was in an irritated and bewildered state of mind but we soon calmed her anxiety by informing her that we would be with her vehicle within an hour to carry out the necessary work and that the car would soon be running and she would be away again. As we'd promised she was just that, but not before saying: "Your company is extremely service oriented, I'm extremely pleased my vehicle is okay," and that she'd recommend us to everybody.
Are you aware that there exist in excess of 150,000 instances of individuals filling their vehicles with the wrong sort of fuel each and every year? In the event that you have gone and done the same thing in Crowland, it's possible that we can easily help. Our crew of SPA licensed mechanics are accessible 24/7 to help you at the side of the road with the proper gear to undertake a wrong fuel drain on your car swiftly.
The 3 things you MUST know about petrol in diesel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Crowland - Crowland Misfuelling
A somewhat concerned customer phoned us from the Texaco filling station at Lincolnshire to advise us that he put petrol into his diesel green Saab 9-3; he wasn't quite certain how he'd managed to do it. We assured him it was no worry and rapidly had our technician out to him to clean the wrong fuel from his car. Having extracted the wrong fuel, he was shortly back on the road. He told us; "I can't believe I put the wrong fuel in my car. And the person who appeared to undertake the fuel drain was genuinely fantastic - he didn't make me feel silly."
Our engineers are professionally presented and 100 % equipped to complete the job they have to carry out. Our hardware is industry specific and complies with all EU instructions relating to Health & Safety along with Environmental Control.
Wrong Fuel Assist Crowland - Wrong Fuel in Car Crowland
A gentleman called us from Crowland to say he had stupidly piped unleaded in to his diesel sombre grey Peugeot 206. "Unbelievable! I can't believe I put petrol in my lovely diesel car!" It only took our engineer approximately fifty minutes to fully drain the wrong fuel from the car. He completely flushed the fuel system and after that put clean fuel in the car. The customer was very pleased and it didn't cost him dealership rates to get the task properly performed.
All of our engineers are qualified on the most current cars and trucks and their fuel systems. We go to over 7,000 wrong fuel removals on an annual basis in the United Kingdom (absolutely yes, there are that many people today who do the same thing - you aren't on your own). Our lines are open twenty four hours a day and 7 days a week. Our technicians are on-call at any time when you need to have them.
We Get you Going Again
Vauxhall Insignia Crowland
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Crowland
Tales from our Crowland employees:
Wrong Fuel in Car Crowland - Petrol in Diesel Car Crowland
We were called by a customer whose son's Mercedes SL-Class had broken down on a road because he put the wrong fuel in it. "I mixed up the pumps and put petrol instead of diesel in my car by mistake. You arrived and fixed the problem when my car stopped." We drained the unleaded from the diesel tank and flushed the fuel lines meticulously and the driver could continue with his deliveries.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Crowland - Fuel Rescue Crowland
A man contacted us from his son's Jaguar XK Series after he had broken down on the bustling road. "I accidently put petrol in my diesel car and I soon realised it a few miles along the road!" Thankfully we were in a position to get out to him in a rather quick time, taking into consideration the fact it was rush-hour, and he was shortly back on his way.
Petrol Station Misfuel
Call NOW for immediate help
- Unleaded in the Diesel Car? Diesel in an unleaded Car? Wrong Fuel in your Car?
- Now don't start the vehicle (even if it's simply to move the car from the pump). Attempting to keep the polluted fuel in the tank and from sensitive fuel system workings will cut the risk of damage to your automobile.
- What do I do? Get a hold of Wrong Fuel SoS immediately on
0800 711 7172.
- Benefit from qualified help and advice relating to what you can do next. Our call agents are at your disposal 24/7 to help you to be on your way again.
- Should you've started the motor or driven the vehicle, do not freak out or worry. Around 99% of motor vehicles driven on contaminated fuel can be totally cleaned out without any long lasting issues.
- How much is a fuel drain?
Call us and after a couple questions we can easily give a tailor-made quotation of just how much the fuel drain costs.
- Weprovide you full VAT invoices which can be used to claim your payments back on your vehicle insurance**
For your convenience
- All major credit cards accepted
- 24/7 mobile service
- Environment Agency licensed
- SPA competent technicians
- Fully covered and licensed
- National Service
- Clean Fuel included @ petrol station prices
Usual Misfuel Symptoms:
Here's a list of very common wrong fuel signs and symptoms:
- Reduced vehicle power
- Vehicle conking out, jumping or even coughing
- Difficulties starting the motor
- Excessive smoke
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Rating
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully licensed and skilled to perform all varieties of polluted fuel drains regarding the treatment of contaminated fuel. To learn about how we can help to get you moving once more simply contact us.