Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel)
24/7 Dover Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Dover, Kent
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Kent
If you've put petrol in a diesel vehicle in Dover we certainly are the people you really should phone. We cater to the entirety of the Dover region and all adjoining regions.
An irritated older fellow called us after his vehicle refused to start outside Dover. "In my urgency to get to my destination, I put petrol in my diesel car. I didn't really realize up to the point the car began to splutter and then it broke down right on the street." Fortunately, our fuel technicians are experienced in taking on problems such as this, and we shortly had the gentleman on his way .
Have you your face in your hands due to the fact that you have erroneously put the wrong type of fuel in your car? In the event that you're here broken down in Dover and worrying, then phone the quickest and most cost effective wrong fuel drainage experts now. Our business is SPA qualified, and delivers nationwide cover for anyone who has mistakenly filled up with the wrong fuel.
The 3 things you MUST know about fuel contamination!
Wrong Fuel in Car Dover - Dover Misfuelling
A relatively concerned driver called us from the Esso petrol station at Kent to advise us that he put petrol in to his diesel stylish Fiat 500; he wasn't actually sure how he'd done it. We advised him it was no worry and rapidly had our fuel drainer with him to clean the wrong fuel from his tank. Having removed the bad fuel, he was soon enough back behind the wheel. He told us; "I am truly stunned I put petrol in my diesel car. And the man who came out to carry out the fuel drain was very very good - he didn't make me look foolish."
We maintain full Environment Agency registration and Insurance designed for your own personal convenience. Because of more than one hundred and fifty years of blended wrong fuel removal know-how we know just how to get the task done - no problem.
Wrong Fuel Assist Dover - Wrong Fuel in Car Dover
A person called us from Dover saying he unfortunately piped unleaded in his diesel light green Vauxhall. "I can't believe it! I can't believe I put petrol in my lovely diesel car!" It only took our fuel drainer roughly fifty minutes to fully drain the contaminated fuel out of the car. He meticulously flushed the fuel system and then put clean diesel in the vehicle. The customer was thrilled and it didn't cost him dealership prices to get the task properly completed.
Whatever misfueling dilemma you require support with you can now rely on us. We are looking ahead to your phone call to give advice and our technical expertise to get your car back on the road once more. Call us right now:
All of our experts are trained on the newest cars and their fuel systems. We perform more than 6 thousand contaminated fuel removals yearly in the United Kingdom (absolutely yes, there are that many people today who do the same thing - you aren't the only person). Our call centres are open 24 hours a day and every day of the week. Our technical engineers are on duty anytime you need them.
We Get you Going Again
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Dover
A few of the more common stories we hear from many of our technicians in Dover:
Wrong Fuel in Car Dover - Petrol in Diesel Car Dover
I am not necessarily too inclined to running weekends, and a couple weeks ago was the same. I had only just left the family after having a wonderful dinner made by the missus, and I was off to sort out a guy who had filled the wrong petrol in his husband's Audi Q5. He was located in Dover thus it wouldn't be a long time before I reached him. As I arrived right behind the car and got busy draining he explained to me "Praise God! I incredibly had my concentration on other considerations and failed to ascertain I'd put diesel in my petrol car. I need to know if I caused harm because of running it?" I determined generally there should not be any problems and also I'd personally drain the fuel as quickly as possible. Needless to say I got the contaminated fuel drained from the vehicle and filled it with some appropriate fuel, and then yet another delighted customer was able to continue their ride without the need for hassle. The gentleman could hardly stop saying thanks to me, and that helps make carrying out work on weekends in Kent just a little bit less painful to me!
Wrong Fuel Doctor Dover - Fuel Rescue Dover
A man phoned us from his pristine Volvo V90 where he had come to a halt on the busy road. "I foolishly put petrol in my diesel car and I shortly realised it a couple of miles down the road!" Luckily we were in a position to get out to him in a relatively short time, taking into consideration the fact it was rush-hour, and he was soon back on the road.
Wrong Fuel in Bike
Call NOW for immediate help
Wrong fuel Tips and advice:
- Unleaded in a Diesel Car? Diesel oil in an unleaded Car? Incorrect Fuel in Car?
- Do not turn on the motor (even if it's just to move your vehicle off of the pump). Continuing to keep the mixed fuel in the tank and away from sophisticated fuel system workings will limit the risk of harm to your vehicle.
- What to do? Get a hold of Wrong Fuel SoS at once on
0800 711 7172.
- Obtain qualified help and advice on what you should do next. Our telephone staff are to hand 24/7 to assist you to get started once more.
- In case that you may have turned on the motor or driven the vehicle, you shouldn't panic. Pretty much 99% of motor vehicles run on the incorrect fuel can be thoroughly cleaned out without any subsequent lasting side effects.
- How much is the price for wrong fuel recovery?
Contact us and after a few brief questions we should be able to give a customized price regarding just how much the fuel drain costs.
- We willprovide full VAT invoices which may be used to claim your payments back on your vehicle insurance**
For your ease
- All major credit cards recognised
- 24 hour 365 day roadside services
- Environment Agency authorised
- SPA trained technicians
- Completely insured and licensed
- National Help
- Fresh Fuel provided @ station price
Prevalent Wrong Fuel Signs and symptoms:
Here's a list of routine wrong fuel symptoms or signs:
- Decrease in vehicle power
- Engine stalling, chugging and / or coughing
- Difficulties starting the motor
- Abnormal smoking
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Score
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully qualified and approved to carry out all varieties contaminated fuel drains with regard to the extraction of contaminated fuel. To discover exactly how we can assist get you moving once more simply give us a call.