Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel)
24/7 Dovercourt Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Dovercourt, Essex
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Essex
In the event that you've put petrol in a diesel car in Dovercourt we certainly are the company you need to get in touch with. We operate throughout the whole of the Dovercourt region and all nearby areas.
Our technician was called out to a petrol station in Dovercourt when a young lady wrong fuelled her son's Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG by putting unleaded in her diesel car. She was in an irritated and perplexed frame of mind but we soon calmed her mood by letting her know that we could be out to her in an hour to do the drain and that the car would shortly be up and running and she would be off again. As we had stated she was exactly that, but also insisted on declaring: "Your business is really service oriented, I'm extremely pleased that my vehicle is working," and that she would suggest us to anyone.
Wrong fuel in your automobile in Dovercourt? Welcome to WrongFuelSoS.com. Call us and find out how we can assist you to get you back on the road once again.
The 3 things you SHOULD know about Wrong Fuel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Dovercourt - Dovercourt Misfuelling
Ahhh, that was a good night's sleep! 7:00 am on a warm Saturday and I was on the way to assist an older lovely lady who had put contaminated fuel in her diesel partner's Dodge Colt in Dovercourt. I had been advised she had left the filling station and was stranded in a country lane on route to see her godchildren. I punched the location into the TomTom and was on-scene within an hour or so. I reached the vehicle and extracted the contaminated fuel out of the car. As I was working she told me, "I'm getting quite absent-minded in my old age and did not remember about the vehicle using diesel seeing that I had just acquired it a couple of days back when my former one, which I'd had for more than twenty years, eventually gave up the ghost". I completed the job and she gave me a toffee and thanked me for my work. What a delightful Essex woman!
Our side of the road rescue professionals are on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to offer you roadside support in the extraction of wrong fuel from WHATEVER type of vehicle. We have lost number of the number of customers in and around Essex we've had contact us for aid with incorrect fuel drains.
It is becoming a frequent problem, and side of the road fuel drain employees already have the expertise and tools to cope with these sorts of accidents quickly and competently. Get in touch with us NOW for the most reliable contaminated fuel in car rescue and maintenance solution.
We are thoroughly compliant and covered with insurance so you recognise that your vehicle is in risk-free hands. Additionally, our techs are fully trained and skilled in dealing with the majority of vehicle models.
Wrong Fuel Assist Dovercourt - Wrong Fuel in Car Dovercourt
A gentleman phoned us from Dovercourt to say he mistakenly pumped unleaded in his diesel dirty red Ford Escort. "I can't believe it! How could I put unleaded in my diesel car!" It only took the specialist approximately 50 minutes to completely drain the wrong fuel out of the car. He thoroughly purged the fuel lines, filter and pumps and then put fresh diesel in the vehicle. The customer was happy and it hadn't cost him dealership rates to have the work professionally performed.
We Get you Going Again
Ford Mondeo Estate Dovercourt
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Dovercourt
Tales from our Dovercourt staff:
Wrong Fuel in Car Dovercourt - Petrol in Diesel Car Dovercourt
We fairly recently got a call from a man who put the incorrect fuel in his grass green Toyota Highlander in Dovercourt. He had ground to a halt on the street. "After adding petrol in my diesel car I didn't discover the problem until we ground to a halt. You removed the wrong fuel from my car and had it functioning once again. I was pleased because of both your call-out time and your pricing". Obviously we got there promptly and flushed the engine after flushing all of the unleaded from the diesel tank. When he arrived the technician said the driver was fuming, but was pleased when we finished.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Dovercourt - Fuel Rescue Dovercourt
A person contacted us from his customised BMW 530 where he had conked out on the hectic street. "I foolishly put the wrong fuel in my diesel car and I ultimately found out all about it a few miles along the road!" Fortunately we were able to have an technician out to him in a rather short time, taking into account the traffic, and he was before long back behind the wheel.
Draining Contaminated Fuel
Call NOW for immediate help
- Petrol in the Diesel Car? Diesel oil in an unleaded Car? Incorrect Fuel in your Car?
- You should not start the car (even if it's just to move your vehicle off of the pump). Always keeping the polluted fuel in the fuel tank and clear of delicate fuel system components will lower the risk of harm to your engine.
- What to do? Telephone Wrong Fuel SoS straight away on
0800 711 7172.
- Receive professional help in relation to what to do next. Our helpline operators are readily available 24/7 to make it easier to be on your way once more.
- In case you have started the motor or driven it, you shouldn't freak out or worry. Practically 99% of motors run on contaminated fuel can be fully fixed without any lasting problems.
- How much does wrong fuel recovery cost?
Phone us and after two or three rapid questions we will give you a personalised quote of just how much your fuel drain costs.
- We willsupply complete VAT receipts which can be utilised to claim your cash back on your car insurance**
For your convenience
- All major credit cards recognised
- 24 hour 365 day mobile assistance
- Environment Agency licensed
- SPA qualified specialists
- Completely covered and licensed
- National Assistance
- Fresh Fuel included @ pump prices
Common Misfuelling Symptoms:
Here's a list of common wrong fuel symptoms or signs:
- Loss in vehicle power
- Motor dying, jumping and / or coughing
- Difficulty starting the car
- Excessive fumes
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Score
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully approved and skilled to carry out all varieties of fuel drains with regards to the treatment of contaminated fuel. To learn precisely how we will assist get you moving once again simply give us a call.