Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Erdington Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Erdington, Birmingham
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Birmingham
In the case you might have put the completely wrong fuel in your vehicle and so now need a fuel drain you are very likely searching the web hunting for a swift, reliable, professional and economical wrong fuel removal service in Erdington or Birmingham. To be honest, we are the service to suit your needs!
We've done countless call-outs on cars filled up with the incorrect fuel in Erdington. Last week there was a woman with her bright red Volkswagen Fox: "I foolishly added the wrong fuel in my motor and got stuck in the middle of the road. You sent one of your technicians to me inside of around 30 minutes and the car was working right away. Your company got me back on the road again in one hour. Thanks a mil."
This is WrongFuelSoS.com. If you put contaminated fuel in your automobile and are located within Erdington, Birmingham please read on. WrongFuelSoS.com boasts complete countrywide support for wrong fuel drainage. And moreover we are on-call 24 hours a day. Home, side of the road or filling station forecourt services anywhere in Erdington and the United Kingdom, and any time of day or night.
The 3 things you MUST know about fuel contamination!
Wrong Fuel in Car Erdington - Erdington Misfuelling
A couple on the way to pay a visit to family phoned us from the Erdington petrol station in Erdington to take care of a wrong fuel issue on their mint condition Austin Mini Cooper. They had put petrol in their diesel car and then required aid to get started once again. As expected, our fuel drainer soon had the car running so they could proceed with their trip. Wrong fuel cleaned up and removed and one and all grinning . "I'd have zero concern recommending WrongFuelSOS.com to family and friends. Excellent service."
And so, in the event that you've filled your petrol vehicle with diesel, or put the wrong fuel in your diesel car just about anywhere in Birmingham, call us right away. Our competent mechanics are all set and waiting for your call.
Wrong Fuel Assist Erdington - Wrong Fuel in Car Erdington
A gentleman called us from his house on a road in Erdington. He explained, "My vehicle (a cream BMW 600) is not starting and is producing very bad sounds when I flip the key." He said that he put the wrong fuel in his diesel vehicle however reckoned he would remedy the issue by putting more Diesel on top. We showed up quickly, performed the fuel drain and filled him up once again with clean Diesel. He told us he'd be sure to educate people not to fill up over the wrong fuel but to get it drained promptly.
We Get you Going Again
Renault Duster Erdington
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Erdington
Wrong Fuel in Car Erdington - Petrol in Diesel Car Erdington
We got a telephone call from a gentleman whose grass green Mazda MX-5 had stopped on a street because he put the wrong fuel in it. "I got the pumps mixed up and put the wrong fuel in my vehicle by mistake. You arrived and sorted out the matter when my vehicle gave up." We drained the wrong fuel from the diesel tank and flushed the engine meticulously afterwards and the customer could then continue on with his deliveries.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Erdington - Fuel Rescue Erdington
This was most definitely what is called an unsociable time to be on the road. It was close to 2 in the morning and noone was about. It was fairly dead until now, and me and Mark were sitting about browsing a couple of old papers. That was a rare calm time in Birmingham. Actually it was that relaxing that when the phone ultimately rang I jumped! The voice on the other end said: "I just ended my overnight shift and foolishly put the wrong fuel in a bright white Cadillac Seville by mistake". I got him to tell us where he was and we left, arriving in Erdington no more than an hour or so later. The contaminated fuel was cleared from the car and he said thank you for coming so promptly. As we were going back home we noticed two young ladies at the edge of the road who appeared to have a puncture. As a result we pulled up to help them change it, to their elation.
Night-time Fuel Drain
Call NOW for immediate help
Misfuelling Hints and tips:
- Petrol in the Diesel Car? Diesel in a Petrol Car? Wrong Fuel in the Car?
- You shouldn't start the vehicle (even if it's simply to move your vehicle off of the pump). Continuing to keep the mixed fuel in the tank and clear of fragile fuel system components will lessen the risk of damage to your car.
- What to do? Telephone Wrong Fuel SoS immediately on
0800 711 7172.
- Enjoy competent help and advice with regards to what you should do next. Our phone agents are available 24/7 to help you to be on your way once more.
- If you may have started the motor or driven the car, don't panic. Around 99% of vehicles run on polluted fuel can be fully fixed without having any long-term effects.
- How much is a fuel drain?
Phone us and after a few simple questions we should be able to provide a tailor-made price regarding exactly how much a fuel drain will cost.
- We willprovide you with full VAT receipts which can be utilised to claim your cash back on your misfuel insurance**
For your convenience
- All major credit cards recognised
- 24/7 roadside support
- Environment Agency certified
- SPA qualified professionals
- Completely insured and licensed
- Full UK Services
- Fuel provided @ cost price
Likely Wrong Fuel Signs and symptoms:
Here is a list of common wrong fuel signs and symptoms:
- Lack of vehicle power
- Motor conking out, chugging or hiccuping
- A tough time starting the motor
- Excessive fumes
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Score
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully authorised and certified to fulfill all forms of wrong fuel drains for the removal of mixed fuel. To find out exactly how we can assist get you on the move once again simply call us.