Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel)
24/7 Falcon Lodge Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Falcon Lodge, Birmingham
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Birmingham
If perhaps you have unfortunately put the wrong fuel in your car and so now require a fuel drain you are in all likelihood searching the net hunting for a fast, trustworthy, professional and cost-effective wrong fuel removal company in Falcon Lodge or Birmingham. Ok, we are the people for your requirements!
It was after eight pm on a Tuesday and although we were promised a dry and fresh evening, it hadn't given up on pouring down rain! Ryan and I were sitting there commenting on the weekend's footy, waiting around for the 8th call to come in. Eventually we got a call from a woman on a business expedition who had gone to the Tesco filling garage in Falcon Lodge and filled petrol in a diesel dilapidated Mercedes SLK55 AMG rental car by mistake. The unfortunate lady was pretty distressed by the sounds of it, crying "I just can't believe that I've wrecked the vehicle! I'm just so familiar with filling up my petrol vehicle that I completely forgot I was running a diesel!" We advised her to relax and not to be concerned, and also that things like this regrettably happen. She managed to maneuver the vehicle into a secure space and, seeing as it was just a few minutes away from us, we could get to the customer almost instantly. The bad fuel was cleaned up and removed and she could get back to the hotel she was residing at. Despite the fact that we got pretty drenched, it was all worthwhile seeing her drive home contented and less worried. Another misfuel correction in Birmingham done well in my mind!
If you've unfortunately put the wrong fuel in your car and at this point need a fuel drain you are in all likelihood trawling the net hunting for a quick, trusted, professional and cost-effective wrong fuel removal company in Falcon Lodge or Birmingham. We are the people to suit your needs!
The 3 things you HAVE TO know about petrol in diesel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Falcon Lodge - Falcon Lodge Misfuelling
A rather concerned customer called us from the Texaco filling station at Birmingham to inform us that he had put unleaded in his diesel dilapidated Toyota Prius; he wasn't quite certain how he'd done it. We informed him it was absolutely no concern and before long had our man with him to clean the incorrect fuel from his tank. Having taken out the incorrect fuel, he was subsequently back driving. He told us; "I am genuinely flabbergasted I put petrol in my diesel car. And the technician who arrived to undertake the fuel drain was especially fantastic - he did not make me look an idiot."
Consequently, if you've topped up your petrol automobile with diesel, or petrol in your diesel car just about anywhere in Birmingham, get in touch with us now. Our competent technicians are available and waiting for your call.
Wrong Fuel Assist Falcon Lodge - Wrong Fuel in Car Falcon Lodge
Last week a customer called us after his expensive VW Tiguan died along a street in Falcon Lodge. He had unintentionally put the wrong fuel in his diesel vehicle and managed to drive to the street before needing to pull over. It was actually in the early hours of the morning and our technical engineer, who stays locally, reached him in less than ten minutes. We were able to get rid of the wrong fuel and put clean diesel back in the car. "Thank you for your fast response, especially at 3 a.m., I really appreciate it."
We Get you Going Again
Audi Q7 Falcon Lodge
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Falcon Lodge
Wrong Fuel in Car Falcon Lodge - Petrol in Diesel Car Falcon Lodge
Imagine being stuck in a vehicle running on the improper fuel in the middle of the road. One of our last customers who filled her car with the incorrect fuel (abused Mitsubishi Chariot) in Falcon Lodge encountered literally this kind of difficulty: "As you know I foolishly filled my petrol car with diesel . I was so troubled about my mistake that I was in tears. Nonetheless I needn't have worried since you were outstanding in sorting it out."
Wrong Fuel Doctor Falcon Lodge - Fuel Rescue Falcon Lodge
A customer who had unluckily put unleaded in his diesel beautiful BMW X6 M contacted us for a fuel drain at the filling station in Falcon Lodge. He had decided to fill up before going on to the nearby caravan park but had put the wrong fuel in his car. "I put unleaded rather than diesel which wasn't a smart beginning to our holiday." It was definitely no challenge at all for our technical engineer to go out and perform the fuel drain. We hope they enjoyed their holiday.
Fuel Draining All Makes
Call NOW for immediate help
Incorrect Fuel Tips:
- Unleaded in a Diesel Car? Diesel oil in an unleaded Car? Incorrect Fuel in the Car?
- You shouldn't turn on the motor (even if it's just to move your vehicle from the pump). Trying to keep the contaminated fuel in the fuel tank and far from sophisticated fuel system components will limit the probability of damage to your automobile.
- What do you do? Telephone Wrong Fuel SoS straight away on
0800 711 7172.
- Take advantage of reliable help about what to do next. Our telephone operators are readily available throughout the day and night to assist you to be on your way once again.
- In the event that you might have started the motor or driven your vehicle, you shouldn't be concerned. Pretty much 99% of cars and trucks run on the incorrect fuel can be thoroughly cleaned out without any long-term effects.
- How much does it cost to get a fuel drain?
Call us and after one or two easy questions we can give a tailor-made price of just how much the fuel drain will cost.
- Wesupply complete VAT receipts which can be used to claim your cash back on your car insurance**
For your ease of use
- All major credit cards recognised
- 24 hour 365 day mobile support
- Environment Agency licensed
- SPA qualified specialists
- Thoroughly covered and authorised
- National Support
- Fuel offered @ cost price
Common Misfuelling Symptoms:
Here's a list of common wrong fuel symptoms or signs:
- Loss in engine power
- Car dying, spluttering or even hiccuping
- Problems starting the vehicle
- Abnormal smoking
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Score
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully licensed and approved to execute all varieties fuel drains with regard to the extraction of mixed fuel. To discover precisely how we can help get you on the move once again just call us.