Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Farnham Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Farnham, Surrey
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Surrey
Wrong fuel in a diesel vehicle? Whether or not the vehicle has been driven we can fix the issue and do a comprehensive drain and cleanse - in 99% of conditions this should have your car running correctly again immediately. We can come to you. We are totally mobile and take along all the kit needed. We have specialist fuel evacuation tools on board and are knowledgeable in all types of cars and vans.
We did a fuel drain for a driver whose automobile had conked out on a road in Farnham after he had put unleaded in his diesel car. We arrived to find the driver patiently waiting in his daughter's VW Eos - he was catching up perusing his iPad. We subsequently got rid off the wrong fuel and he was able to resume his journey in no time. "I was impressed. Your technician was swift and professional. Thanks a ton."
Incorrect fuel in your car in Farnham? You've come to the right place. We are here to aid you in this situatiuon and get you moving again with our specialist fuel drain service.
The 3 things you MUST know about fuel contamination!
Wrong Fuel in Car Farnham - Farnham Misfuelling
The driver of a faithful Jaguar was sorry that he had put the wrong fuel in his diesel automobile when he got onto the street and it spluttered and ground to a halt. "I've gone and put unleaded in my diesel car," is what he said to us the very first time he rang. In truth, when he initially called us he said he'd check around, but he called us back shortly because our price and on-scene times were the most appropriate. Needless to say, our engineer had him performing his deliveries well within the time we had cited.
Misfuelling your car does not need to be costly . We can supply you the most suitable quotation for the job and, given that we are countrywide, we can easily reach you rapidly in the instance that you have tanked up with wrong fuel in Surrey, because we have professionals in the area! And so, in the event that you happen to be broken down at a petrol station , or have driven off with the wrong fuel sitting in your engine, give us a call immediately. You are likely to soon be able to continue on your travels without having any severe harm to your car or savings.
Thus, if you have topped up your petrol car with diesel, or the wrong fuel in your diesel car anywhere in Surrey, phone us right now. Our qualified technicians are ready for your call.
Wrong Fuel Assist Farnham - Wrong Fuel in Car Farnham
A person called us from Farnham to state that he foolishly piped unleaded in his diesel worse for wear Volvo V50. "What a pain! I can't believe I put the wrong fuel in my nice diesel car!" It only took our fuel drainer roughly 50 minutes to fully drain the wrong fuel out of the car. He meticulously purged the fuel system and put fresh fuel in the vehicle. The customer was completely satisfied and it didn't cost him dealer prices to get the job properly done.
We furnish you with clean fuel at petrol station rates, and we are able to normally have your car fixed and set to go in less than an hour. All contaminated fuel is disposed of by us by means of a registered waste company and recycled. It doesn't matter wherever you are in the UK, Wrong Fuel SoS will be able to get a drainer to you to do a full fuel drain on your vehicle.
We Get you Going Again
VW Scirocco Farnham
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Farnham
Several of the more routine facts we get from the employees in Farnham:
Wrong Fuel in Car Farnham - Petrol in Diesel Car Farnham
We were called by a man whose customised Volvo S80 had conked out on a road because he put the wrong fuel in it. "I mixed up the pumps and put the wrong fuel in my vehicle in error. You guys arrived and sorted out the situation when my vehicle gave up." We drained the petrol from the diesel tank and flushed the system meticulously afterwards and the motorist could then continue on with his deliveries.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Farnham - Fuel Rescue Farnham
It truly was an unsociable time to be on the road. It was about 2:30 in the morning and nobody was stirring. It had become fairly uneventful so far, and Paul and I were sitting reading through a number of old papers. It was an unusual calm hour in Surrey. It was in fact that calm that the moment my mobile finally rang I leaped with surprise! The customer on the opposite end said: "I have concluded my evening shift and incredibly filled the wrong fuel in the mate's Volvo960 in error". We told him to let us know where the vehicle was and we left, getting to him in Farnham less than half an hour later. The fuel was cleaned from the car. He thanked us for coming out so fast. As we were going back home we found two girls at the side of the highway who seemed like they suffered a flat. So we pulled over and helped them change it, to their delight.
Petrol in a Diesel Car
Call NOW for immediate help
Wrong Fuel Tips and advice:
- Unleaded in the Diesel Car? Diesel in a Petrol Car? Incorrect Fuel in your Car?
- Please don't start up the engine (even if it's just to move the vehicle off the pump). Trying to keep the mixed fuel in the tank and far from susceptible fuel system parts will greatly reduce the risk of harm to your automobile.
- What do you do? Simply call Wrong Fuel SoS at once on
0800 711 7172.
- Get professional information in relation to what you should do next. Our helpline agents are accessible all day and night to assist you to be on your way once again.
- In the event you may have started the engine or driven it, don't freak out. Virtually 99% of cars driven on the wrong fuel can be completely flushed out without having any negative issues.
- How much does it cost to get a fuel drain?
Phone us and after one or two questions we can give a customized quotation of exactly how much a fuel drain will cost.
- We willprovide you full VAT invoices which can be used to claim your payments back on your vehicle insurance**
For your ease
- All major credit cards recognised
- 24/7 mobile assistance
- Environment Agency authorised
- SPA experienced specialists
- Thoroughly insured and registered
- Full UK Service
- Fuel available @ pump price
Standard Petrol in Diesel Warning signs:
Here is a list of routine wrong fuel symptoms:
- Losing engine power
- Vehicle stalling, stuttering and / or coughing
- Hassles starting the car
- Excessive smoke
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
- Look at your fuel receipt. It will state clearly if you filled up with diesel or unleaded. If you don’t have the receipt, you can often return to the petrol station where you filled up and give them the date and time (and pump) where you refuelled and they will often be able to give you a VA receipt.
- Smell it. Diesel and petrol have very distinctly different smells. Anyone familiar with the motor industry should be able to help you with this. Or you could even get another car to park alongside and smell the fuel caps of both, comparing them to determine what the fuel type is.
- Call us to come out and assess the car. In the majority of cases we will be able to tell if the car has been misfuelled before beginning work on it. If we discover that the vehicle does not need a fuel drain, you will only be charged a call-out fee.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Review
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully certified and registered to carry out all types of fuel drains regarding the extraction of contaminated fuel. To find out precisely how we will assist to get you on the road again simply give us a call.