Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel)
24/7 Folkestone Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Folkestone, Kent
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Kent
Wrong fuel in your vehicle in Folkestone? Thank you for visiting Wrong Fuel SoS. Phone us and find out exactly how we are able to aid you to get you on the road again.
An irritated elderly gentleman telephoned us after his car refused to start near Folkestone. "In my urgency to get where I was travelling, I put the wrong fuel in my car. I didn't really realize up to the point the car started to chug and then it stalled right on the street." Happily, our fuel specialists are expert in managing predicaments like this, and we shortly had the customer once more up and running again.
Every single day in Folkestone there are people exactly like you who unluckily have put the incorrect type of fuel in their vehicle. If perhaps you're browsing for a swift and trusted fuel drain specialist to help you, then search no more. We're expert wrong fuel retrieval and drainage professionals. Wholly qualified and expert in dealing with virtually all models of cars.
The 3 things you SHOULD know about Wrong Fuel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Folkestone - Folkestone Misfuelling
The owner of a mint condition Peugeot 405 was sorry that he put unleaded in his diesel automobile when he got as far as the street and it coughed and broke down. "I've gone and put unleaded in my diesel vehicle," is what he told us the very first time he called. To tell the truth, when he first telephoned us he said he wanted to comparison shop, but he called us back before long because our rate and arrival times were the most desirable. As you can imagine, our technician had him carrying out his deliveries within the time we'd estimated.
Misfueled and still at the petrol station? Every one of WrongFuelSoS.com' technicians are completely SPA trained to enable them to operate on petrol station forecourts. Health & Safety is a topic we consider very closely and we are dedicated to ensuring you are given professional, inexpensive and risk-free services.
Wrong Fuel Assist Folkestone - Wrong Fuel in Car Folkestone
A gentleman phoned us from Folkestone saying he had foolishly piped petrol in his diesel spick and span Vauxhall Zafira. "Shocking! How could I put the wrong fuel in my lovely diesel car!" It took the technician approximately fifty minutes to completely drain the wrong fuel from the car. He carefully flushed the fuel lines, filter and pumps and then put clean fuel in the car. The customer was thrilled and it hadn't cost him dealership rates to get the job professionally done.
We Get you Going Again
Mercedes GL350 Folkestone
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Folkestone
Listed below are reviews and illustrations of wrong fuel removal performed in Folkestone:
Wrong Fuel in Car Folkestone - Petrol in Diesel Car Folkestone
We carried out a wrong fuel removal exercise on the drive of a spectacular property in Folkestone a few weeks ago. "I put unleaded in my diesel car and was able to nearly arrive at home when my car broke down." Our fuel drainer went out, regardless that it was fairly late at night, and carried out a standard fuel drain and cleanse on the bright red Chevrolet Camaro to everyone's satisfaction.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Folkestone - Fuel Rescue Folkestone
This was certainly the graveyard shift. It was close to sunrise and hardly anyone was around. It had been quite dead until now, and Paul and I were relaxing browsing a couple of old papers. This was an unusual quiet time in Kent. It was in fact that relaxing that the moment the phone inevitably rang I jumped with surprise! The person on the opposite end told me: "I have ended my evening shift and stupidly put petrol in a husband's Mercedes C-Class by mistake". We got him to inform us just where he was and we hit the road, ending up in Folkestone less than an hour or so later. The contaminated fuel was cleared from the motor and he thanked us for showing up so rapidly. As we were going back to base we saw two young women at the edge of the street who looked like they suffered a flat. As a result we pulled over to help them change it, to their delight.
Roadside Fuel Services
Call NOW for immediate help
- Unleaded in your Diesel Car? Diesel in an unleaded Car? Wrong Fuel in Car?
- Please don't start the engine (not even to move your car off the dispenser). Continuing to keep the polluted fuel in the tank and clear of sophisticated fuel system workings will decrease the danger of harm to your engine.
- What do you do? Telephone Wrong Fuel SoS immediately on
0800 711 7172.
- Get specialist help and advice referring to what you can do next. Our helpline staff are on hand all day and night to help you to get started once again.
- Just in case you've started the engine or driven it, please do not be concerned. Virtually 99% of cars or trucks run on contaminated fuel can be properly fixed without having any adverse side effects.
- How much does it cost to get a fuel drain?
Get in touch and after one or two simple questions we can get you a tailored price regarding exactly how much the fuel drain will cost.
- We cangive you full VAT invoices which can be used to claim your payments back on your vehicle insurance**
For your convenience
- All major credit cards accepted
- Around the clock mobile service
- Environment Agency authorised
- SPA experienced engineers
- Thoroughly insured and licensed
- Local Assistance
- Fresh Fuel furnished @ pump price
Familiar Misfuelling Signs and symptoms:
The following is a list of common wrong fuel signs and symptoms:
- Decrease in vehicle power
- Car cutting out, stuttering or even hiccuping
- Problems starting the engine
- Abnormal smoke
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Score
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully accredited and skilled to conduct all categories of wrong fuel drains with regards to the extraction of contaminated fuel. To learn precisely how we can assist get you going once again simply call us.