Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 High Heath Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car High Heath, Birmingham
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Birmingham
In case you have put petrol in your diesel vehicle in High Heath we definitely are the professionals you should speak to. We serve the whole of the High Heath vicinity and all nearby counties.
We did a fuel drain for a man whose vehicle had conked out in a road in High Heath because he had put unleaded in his diesel car. We got there to discover the driver patiently waiting in his modern BMW Z8 - he'd been catching up studying his iPad. We soon drained the incorrect fuel and he was in a position to continue his trip . "I was astounded. Your fuel drainer was swift and helpful. Thanks a lot."
If you've put the incorrect fuel in your car and at this point want a fuel drain you are in all likelihood trawling the internet looking for a rapid, reputable, professional and price effective wrong fuel removal company in High Heath or Birmingham. We are the contractor suitable for you!
The 3 things you MUST know about Wrong Fuel!
Wrong Fuel in Car High Heath - High Heath Misfuelling
A rather concerned motorist called us from the Texaco filling station at Birmingham to tell us that he had put petrol in his diesel mint green Nissan Murano; he wasn't really quite certain how he'd done it. We explained to him it was no situation and quickly had our specialist with him to clean the contaminated fuel from his tank. Having taken away the contaminated fuel, he was almost immediately back on the road. He told us; "I am really shocked I put the wrong fuel in my car. And the guy who appeared to do the fuel drain was genuinely fantastic - he didn't make me feel like an idiot."
We care for your vehicle accompanied by our full licencing and insurance coverage. On top of that, our specialists are thoroughly proficient and knowledgeable in handling just about all vehicle types.
Wrong Fuel Assist High Heath - Wrong Fuel in Car High Heath
I had appreciated a fantastic afternoon cycling during my day off and was feeling satisfied with myself the following day as I headed out to aid a young family holidaying in High Heath. They'd stopped after inserting petrol in their sky blue Vauxhall Astra, and the car was roughly half an hour away. I emerged at their location and smirked to myself while I heard to the woman telling off her husband for being so stupid. "Exactly how could you possibly be able to fill the car up with the wrong fuel?" she demanded of him. I wanted to explain that this problem comes to pass continuously in Birmingham and that it is absolutely nothing to be anxious about, even so he still had an ear bashing by his wife. Poor boy. Anyhow, I extracted all of the polluted fuel, flushed the engine and filled it up with the correct fuel. As they drove away I mouthed good-bye and thought about what my wife would say to me if I did the same thing... I would never ever hear the end of it!
We Get you Going Again
Ferrari High Heath
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in High Heath
Wrong Fuel in Car High Heath - Petrol in Diesel Car High Heath
We were phoned by a gentleman whose stylish Volkswagen Beetle had conked out on a street because he put the wrong fuel in it. "I got the pumps confused and put the wrong fuel in my vehicle . You arrived and resolved the problem right after my car stopped." We drained the petrol from the diesel tank and flushed the fuel lines completely afterwards and the motorist could then continue on with his deliveries.
Wrong Fuel Doctor High Heath - Fuel Rescue High Heath
A woman from High Heath with a full car of youngsters in her diesel beloved Mercedes-Benz S-Class had filled her vehicle with £20 of petrol at the Co Op station. She phoned us sobbing and genuinely distraught as she had never put petrol in a diesel previously and didn't know what would happen to her car . We assured her that everything should be okay and that she would be back ready to go in no time at all. When we got there she was still upset but as our technician got to work on the fuel drain she simmered down since she discovered that something could be done and her vehicle wasn't unfixable. She soon cheered up and was on the road again saying, "I simply can't believe my bad luck putting the wrong fuel in my vehicle! Specifically with the kids in the back."
Wrong Fuel in Bike
Call NOW for immediate help
- Unleaded in a Diesel Car? Diesel in a Petrol Car? Incorrect Fuel in Car?
- Don't start the engine (not even to move your vehicle from the pump). Keeping the polluted fuel in the tank and away from sophisticated fuel system components will limit the danger of damage to your engine.
- What do I do? Speak to Wrong Fuel SoS at once on
0800 711 7172.
- Benefit from specialist guidance regarding how to proceed next. Our telephone operators are easily accessible all day and night to enable you to get going once again.
- In a case where you may have started the motor or driven it, try not to freak out or worry. Almost 99% of cars driven on the wrong fuel can be completely cleaned out without having any negative effects.
- How much is the price for wrong fuel recovery?
Contact us and after a handful of simple questions we can easily get you a customised quotation of how much a fuel drain will cost.
- Weprovide you complete VAT invoices which could be used to claim your cash back on your vehicle insurance**
For your convenience
- All major credit cards recognised
- Around the clock roadside services
- Environment Agency authorised
- SPA competent technicians
- Thoroughly insured and certified
- Local Services
- Fresh Fuel furnished @ pump prices
General Misfuel Symptoms:
Here's a list of usual wrong fuel symptoms or signs:
- Diminished vehicle power
- Vehicle dying, spluttering or hiccuping
- Issues starting the motor
- Abnormal smoke
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Score
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully accredited and approved to conduct all varieties of contaminated fuel drains regarding the removing of contaminated fuel. To discover exactly how we can assist get you moving once more merely contact us.