Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Highgate Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Highgate, Birmingham
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Birmingham
Wrong fuel Highgate? We have the capacity to service the Highgate region rather well since one of our technical engineers lives close by and is consequently close to the action. In case you've put unleaded in the diesel car wherever in Highgate we'll be glad to come out and do a complete fuel drain. Unleaded in diesel in Highgate needn't be a significant crisis. We're only a telephone call away.
It was close to 6 pm on a Saturday and even though we were promised a rainless afternoon, it hadn't ceased pouring! Ray and I were seated there talking over the weekend's football, ready for the 8th job of the day to arrive. Finally we received the call from a lady on a company trip who had gone to the BP petrol garage in Highgate and filled petrol in her diesel classic Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 rental. The unfortunate lady was pretty troubled by the sounds of it, stating "I still can't believe that I've ruined the car! I'm so familiar with putting petrol in my petrol vehicle I completely forgot that I was operating a diesel!" I advised her to settle back and not to fret, and also that these things sadly often happen. She had managed to relocate the vehicle to a protected position and, as it was no more than a few minutes off from the office, we could get to her swiftly. The contaminated fuel was drained so she was able to return to the motel she was lodging at. Despite the fact that we got extremely drenched, it was all rewarding to see her drive off calm and much less stressed. One more job in Birmingham well done in my opinion!
Were you aware that you will find in excess of 150,000 examples of customers filling their vehicles up using the wrong sort of fuel every single year? In the event you've done exactly the same in Highgate, we are able to be of assistance. Our company is SPA certified, and delivers nationwide cover for any person who has inadvertently misfuelled.
The 3 things you NEED to know about Wrong Fuel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Highgate - Highgate Misfuelling
A young lady had stopped on a road, Highgate having just wrong fuelled. She was sobbing and fairly agitated as she had put £40 of petrol in her diesel car. When she phoned us we made an effort to relax her as best we could, assuring her that all would be okay. When we reached her she was no longer troubled and was quite intrigued in paying attention to our technician perform the fuel drain on her boss' Renault Kangoo. Afterwards she said: "My car is like my child, I only just paid for it and so it really horrified me that I had put such an abundance of wrong fuel in it. I'm terribly glad that it was so easily fixable."
Not only that, but our group of wrong fuel professionals handle all of Birmingham, this means that your position is within our coverage area. When we have established where you are , we will try to arrive at your location as quickly as we can and drain any wrong fuel from your car. The truth is the sooner you take out all the incorrect fuel from your vehicle, the less damage is caused. For that reason get the phone and dial our telephone number. A team of SPA certified mechanics are prepared and waiting to help, regardless of what day or time it is.
We are properly registered and insured and so you understand that the automobile is in secure hands. With in excess of one hundred and fifty years of total fuel drain practical experience we know just how to get the job completed - full stop.
Wrong Fuel Assist Highgate - Wrong Fuel in Car Highgate
I appreciated a wonderful afternoon fishing during my holiday and was feeling cheerful with myself the following working day as I set out to assist a young couple on vacation in Highgate. They had pulled over after adding the wrong fuel into their shiny Audi Coupe Quattro, and they were close to half an hour's drive away. I emerged at their car and smiled as I heard to the lady telling her spouse off for being so confused. "How could you actually find a way to put the wrong fuel in the vehicle?" she said to him. I wanted to tell her that this goes on continuously in Birmingham and that it's nothing at all to worry about, nonetheless he still had an ear bashing by his better half. Poor lad. In any case, I extracted the polluted fuel, gave the engine a flush and filled it up with the right fuel. As they drove down the road I shouted good bye and wondered what my missus would tell me if I did the very same thing... I would under no circumstances hear the end of it!
And so, if you desire a wrong fuel drain or just assistance on how to proceed, you are able to get in touch with us any time. Our experts are waiting to address your enquiries and get a technician on-scene with you very quickly to fix your vehicle. Make the enquiry right now.
All of our technicians are qualified on the most up-to-date cars and their fuel systems. We go to in excess of 5 thousand fuel drains every year in the UK (absolutely yes, there are that many customers who also make the mistake - you are definitely not on your own). Our phone lines are open twenty four hours a day and every day of the week. Our technical engineers are on-call anytime you need them.
We Get you Going Again
Ford S-Max Highgate
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Highgate
Usual fuel drain tales in Highgate:
Wrong Fuel in Car Highgate - Petrol in Diesel Car Highgate
We received a call from a guy who put the incorrect fuel in his mum's Audi S8 in Highgate. He had conked out on the road. "I couldn't believe how rapid you guys were in sending an engineer out to aid me when I erroneously put the wrong fuel in my. Thanks". Of course we arrived on the scene rapidly and purged the engine after draining all of the unleaded from the diesel tank. On arrival our technician said the motorist was raging, but was grinning his face off when we finished.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Highgate - Fuel Rescue Highgate
A young lady driving in Highgate phoned us shortly after she had tried to get her wrong fuelled vehicle to the office. She had put unleaded in her diesel spick and span Audi Q5 and, like countless before her, believed that she would be able to just fill the car with diesel and it'd be no problem. The car was chugging and then it died when she reached the the front of her work. We promptly went to work on the fuel drain following her call and had it repaired inside an hour or so whilst she was at work. She came out afterwards and thanked us saying, "I'm very happy you fixed my vehicle."
Removing Wrong Fuel
Call NOW for immediate help
Misfuelling Helpful hints:
- Unleaded in a Diesel Car? Diesel oil in a Petrol Car? Incorrect Fuel in the Car?
- Do not start up the vehicle (even if it's just to move the vehicle from the dispenser). Always keeping the contaminated fuel in the fuel tank and clear of fragile fuel system parts will mitigate the possibility of damage to your vehicle.
- What to do? Call Wrong Fuel SoS straight away on
0800 711 7172.
- Enjoy reliable assistance referring to how to proceed next. Our call agents are accessible 24/7 to help you to be on your way once again.
- In the case you've started the motor or driven your car, please don't freak out. About 99% of motor vehicles driven on contaminated fuel can be fully flushed out without any subsequent lasting problems.
- How much does wrong fuel recovery cost?
Call us and after a few brief questions we will get a tailor-made quotation of how much the fuel drain costs.
- We are able toprovide complete VAT invoices which can be utilised to claim your money back on your car insurance**
For your ease
- All major credit cards recognised
- 24/7 on the road assistance
- Environment Agency licensed
- SPA certified specialists
- 100% covered and certified
- Nationwide Help
- Fuel included @ petrol station prices
Typical Petrol in Diesel Warning signs:
Here's a list of common wrong fuel symptoms or signs:
- Reduced vehicle power
- Engine conking out, stuttering or hiccuping
- Hassles starting the car
- Abnormal fumes
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
- Look at your fuel receipt. It will state clearly if you filled up with diesel or unleaded. If you don’t have the receipt, you can often return to the petrol station where you filled up and give them the date and time (and pump) where you refuelled and they will often be able to give you a VA receipt.
- Smell it. Diesel and petrol have very distinctly different smells. Anyone familiar with the motor industry should be able to help you with this. Or you could even get another car to park alongside and smell the fuel caps of both, comparing them to determine what the fuel type is.
- Call us to come out and assess the car. In the majority of cases we will be able to tell if the car has been misfuelled before beginning work on it. If we discover that the vehicle does not need a fuel drain, you will only be charged a call-out fee.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Rating
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully approved and trained to conduct all types of fuel drains pertaining to the treatment of mixed fuel. To find out exactly how we can assist get you on the move once more contact us.