Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel)
24/7 Leigh-on-Sea Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Leigh-on-Sea, Essex
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Essex
Have you put petrol in the diesel car or truck, or diesel in a petrol car (and amazingly a large number of people do this at least once at some time) - we handle it right away. Wrong Fuel SoS' skilled technical engineers are available 24 hours a day. Simply call up our rapid response number and they will come to you, drain the incorrect fuel and get you swiftly back on the road.
We have done a great number of wrong fuel corrections on vehicles run with the wrong fuel in Leigh-on-Sea. Last week there was a young lady in her clean Seat Mii: "I carelessly decided to put the wrong fuel in my automobile and became stranded on the street. WrongFuelSOS.com got someone to me inside of half an hour and the car was back on the road right away. WrongFuelSOS.com had me up and running again in an hour. Thanks a lot."
Petrol in your diesel automobile in Leigh-on-Sea? Welcome to WrongFuelSoS.com. Give us a call and find out how we can aid you to get you up and running rapidly.
The 3 things you SHOULD know about petrol in diesel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Leigh-on-Sea - Leigh-on-Sea Misfuelling
A somewhat alarmed motorist called us from the Total filling station at Essex to tell us that he put unleaded into his diesel well worn Mitsubishi 3000GT; he wasn't really sure how he'd done it. We said to him it was no concern and quickly had our technician out to him to clear the wrong fuel from his car. Having extracted the contaminated fuel, he was soon back behind the wheel. He told us; "I am genuinely flabbergasted I put petrol in my diesel car. And the person who came out to do the fuel drain was especially excellent - he didn't make me look an idiot."
Our technicians are professionally attired and 100 % kitted out to complete the job they have to carry out. Our hardware is industry specific and complies with all EU documents regarding Health & Safety and Environmental Control.
Wrong Fuel Assist Leigh-on-Sea - Wrong Fuel in Car Leigh-on-Sea
Last monday a young man contacted us just after his work's Nissan Maxima stopped working in the middle of a road in Leigh-on-Sea. He had by mistake put petrol in the diesel car and had managed to get to the street before having to give up. It was actually early in the day and our technician, who resides locally, got to him in approximately 10 minutes. We managed to get rid of the incorrect fuel and put clean diesel back in the car. "Many kudos to you for your timely response, and in particular at 6 a.m., I am grateful for it."
We Get you Going Again
Ford f450 Leigh-on-Sea
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Leigh-on-Sea
Wrong Fuel in Car Leigh-on-Sea - Petrol in Diesel Car Leigh-on-Sea
We a few weeks ago got a call about a man who put the incorrect fuel in his new Volvo XC90 in Leigh-on-Sea. He had ground to a halt on the road. "I was pleased at how speedy you people were in getting an engineer out to aid me after I mistakenly put the wrong fuel in my. Thank you". Naturally we arrived on the scene promptly and purged the engine after flushing the petrol from the diesel tank. The client was pleased as punch by the time we finished and he was able to drive off happy.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Leigh-on-Sea - Fuel Rescue Leigh-on-Sea
A gentleman who had unluckily put unleaded in his diesel time-worn Vauxhall Combo phoned us for help at the Shell petrol station in Leigh-on-Sea. He thought it would be good to top up before going on to the nearby caravan park but had put the wrong fuel in his car. "I put petrol as opposed to diesel which unfortunately wasn't a smart start to our holiday break." It was definitely no hassle at all for our technical engineer to go and do the fuel drain. We hope everyone enjoyed their vacation.
Getting Wrong Fuel Removed
Call NOW for immediate help
- Petrol in your Diesel Car? Diesel in an unleaded Car? Wrong Fuel in the Car?
- Do not turn on the motor (even if it's simply to move your car off of the pump). Trying to keep the contaminated fuel in the fuel tank and away from vulnerable fuel system mechanisms will cut down the chance of damage to your vehicle.
- What do I do? Speak to Wrong Fuel SoS immediately on
0800 711 7172.
- Take advantage of effective guidance relating to how to handle it next. Our call operators are handy all day and night to allow you to get going once again.
- If it turns out you may have turned on the motor or driven the vehicle, try not to worry. Nearly 99% of cars and trucks run on the wrong fuel can be fully fixed without any long term effects.
- How much does it cost to get a fuel drain?
Get in touch and after a handful of quick questions we will be able to provide you a customized price of exactly how much your fuel drain will cost.
- We cansupply you with full VAT invoices which can be used to claim your money back on your misfuel insurance**
For your benefit
- All major credit cards recognised
- 24/7 roadside services
- Environment Agency licensed
- SPA certified specialists
- Completely insured and certified
- National Service
- Clean Fuel available @ cost prices
Common Misfuelling Warning signs:
The following is a list of ordinary wrong fuel signs and symptoms:
- Losing vehicle power
- Car dying, jumping or coughing
- Issues starting the vehicle
- Excessive smoke
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Rating
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully qualified and skilled to fulfill all varieties polluted fuel drains needed for the extraction of contaminated fuel. To discover how we can help to get you on the road again just give us a call.