Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Longniddry Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Longniddry, East Lothian
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in East Lothian
Put the wrong fuel in a car or truck and one way or another managed to get it home or have broken down on the road - we can certainly help. Our service plan is entirely mobile and we have the ability to come out no matter wherever you are and have the vehicle drained, emptied and running once more in no time - and at an acceptable price!
It was after five pm on a Tuesday and while we were promised a rainless afternoon, it had not stopped pouring down rain! Paul and I were seated commenting on the recent football rankings, waiting for the 8th job to arrive. Before long we had a phone call from a young lady on a business excursion who had arrived at the Tesco filling garage in Longniddry and filled petrol in a diesel apple green Toyota rental by mistake. She was fairly affected by the sounds of it, crying "I cannot believe I've destroyed the car! I'm just so accustomed to putting petrol in my petrol car I totally didn't remember I was operating a diesel!" I asked her to calm down and not to fret, and also that things like this sadly happen. She was able to relocate the car into a secure position and, since it was no more than a few minutes off from the office, we were able to find her almost instantly. The bad fuel was taken out and she was able to go home to the hotel she was staying in. Although we got fairly soaked, it was all worth the time to see her drive off contented and much less stressed. One more fuel drain in East Lothian done well in my mind!
Incorrect fuel in your vehicle and broken down in Longniddry? We are able to help you in your time with practical advice and servicing. WrongFuelSoS.com boasts complete national support for incorrect fuel drainage. And moreover we are on-call 24 hours a day. Residence, side of the road or service station assist everywhere in Longniddry and the UK, and whenever - day or night.
The 3 things you MUST know about petrol in diesel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Longniddry - Longniddry Misfuelling
The driver of a brand new Land Rover Discovery Series II was sorry that he had put petrol in his diesel automobile when he got as far as the road and it spluttered and ground to a halt. "I've gone and put the wrong fuel in my diesel car," is what he said to us the very first time he called. To be honest, when he initially phoned us he said he wanted to research prices, but he phoned us back before long because our pricing and call-out times were the most desirable. As you can imagine, our technician had him doing his deliveries well within the time period we'd estimated.
Misfuelling your car can certainly be relatively pricey to correct, IN THE CASE THAT you leave it there too long. Nevertheless, due to the fact we have a group who take care of the whole of East Lothian, we can easily get to you fast, regardless of the time of day. We've assisted hundreds of drivers exactly like yourself, who have put the wrong fuel in their diesel car or the alternative way around, and every one of our clientele will agree that our product is the best by far and away. Get in touch with us immediately and have us deal with your misfuelling difficulty the way we know how.
It has become a frequent situation, and roadside rescue staff members already have the know-how and equipment to cope with these sorts of mishaps swiftly and competently. Phone us NOW for the most reliable misfuel recovery and repair option.
Consequently, in the event that you have filled your petrol vehicle with the wrong fuel, or put petrol in your diesel motor vehicle wherever in East Lothian, contact us immediately. Our experienced technicians are all set for your call.
Wrong Fuel Assist Longniddry - Wrong Fuel in Car Longniddry
A gentleman had broken down just near a road in Longniddry. His father's Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG engine had ceased functioning and he'd no clue what was wrong until eventually he realised he put unleaded in his diesel car. He called us to get a fuel drain and that is when he explained to us: "I can't believe that I did not comprehend that I put the incorrect fuel in my car." He claimed that he had got very little rest the day before and that must have been why.
With generations of total contaminated fuel removal practical knowledge you could not be in better hands. Our agents have witnessed everything and corrected a great deal. They are competent on the latest automobiles and hold all applicable certificates. The company is properly V.A.T. authorized and insured so you realize we are no amateur or “fly-by-night” venture.
We Get you Going Again
Seat Ibiza Longniddry
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Longniddry
Just a few of the more standard stories we hear from many of our engineers in Longniddry:
Wrong Fuel in Car Longniddry - Petrol in Diesel Car Longniddry
We fairly recently received a phone call about a motorist who had put the wrong fuel in his apple green Fiat 500 in Longniddry. He had ground to a halt on the road. "After putting unleaded in my diesel car I didn't notice the predicament until we ground to a halt. You drained the wrong fuel from my car and had it functioning . I was amazed as a result of both how fast you were and your charges". It goes without saying that we got there promptly and flushed the engine after draining all of the unleaded from the diesel tank. The customer was delighted by the time we finished and he went off completely satisfied.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Longniddry - Fuel Rescue Longniddry
A person phoned us from his winter grey Seat Altea where he had ground to a halt on the hectic street. "I foolishly put the wrong fuel in my diesel car and I ultimately realised it a number of miles down the road!" Fortuitously we were able to have an engineer out to him in a rather quick time, considering the congestion, and he was shortly back on the road.
Incorrect Fuel Removal
Call NOW for immediate help
- Petrol in the Diesel Car? Diesel oil in an unleaded Car? Wrong Fuel in the Car?
- You should not start up the car (not even to move your vehicle off the dispenser). Keeping the polluted fuel in the tank and away from susceptible fuel system workings will minimize the chance of damage to your car.
- What do I do? Get a hold of Wrong Fuel SoS at once on
0800 711 7172.
- Benefit from qualified help and advice concerning how to handle it next. Our call agents are easily accessible twenty four hours a day to allow you to get started once more.
- In a case where you have turned on the engine or driven the car, please do not be concerned. About 99% of vehicles run on the incorrect fuel can be fully fixed without any permanent issues.
- How much does it cost to get a fuel drain?
Give us a call and after a few rapid questions we can give a personalised quote regarding exactly how much your fuel drain will cost.
- We willsupply you with full VAT receipts which could be used to claim your money back on your vehicle insurance**
For your ease of use
- All major credit cards recognised
- 24 hour 365 day on the road assistance
- Environment Agency authorised
- SPA trained specialists
- Thoroughly insured and licensed
- Local Help
- Fresh Fuel supplied @ cost price
Common Petrol in Diesel Warning signs:
The following is a list of very common wrong fuel signs and symptoms:
- Reduced vehicle power
- Motor cutting out, chugging or hiccuping
- Hassles starting the car
- Abnormal fumes
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
- Look at your fuel receipt. It will state clearly if you filled up with diesel or unleaded. If you don’t have the receipt, you can often return to the petrol station where you filled up and give them the date and time (and pump) where you refuelled and they will often be able to give you a VA receipt.
- Smell it. Diesel and petrol have very distinctly different smells. Anyone familiar with the motor industry should be able to help you with this. Or you could even get another car to park alongside and smell the fuel caps of both, comparing them to determine what the fuel type is.
- Call us to come out and assess the car. In the majority of cases we will be able to tell if the car has been misfuelled before beginning work on it. If we discover that the vehicle does not need a fuel drain, you will only be charged a call-out fee.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Review
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully licensed and certified to execute all categories of wrong fuel drains intended for the removal of mixed fuel. To learn how we can help to get you on the road once more simply give us a call.