Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel)
24/7 Madeley Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Madeley, Shropshire
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Shropshire
If you have petrol in your diesel car or truck, or even diesel in a petrol automobile ( surprisingly most individuals make the mistake) - we deal with it on the spot. Wrong Fuel SoS' experienced engineers are on call 24 hours a day. Just call our emergency number and one will come to you, flush the contaminated fuel and get you swiftly back on your way.
An annoyed elderly gentleman called us after his car would not start outside Madeley. "In my hurry to reach my destination, I put the wrong fuel in my car. I didn't really realize until finally the car started to shudder and then it broke down right on the street." Thankfully, our fuel specialists are experienced in handling issues just like this, and we soon had the customer up and running again.
On a daily basis in Madeley you can find motorists just like you who regrettably have filled the incorrect type of fuel in their car. In the event that you are researching for a rapid and reputable fuel drain professional to assist you, then look no more. We are extremely professional fuel drain specialists in Madeley, and are out there 24/7 to assist you at the roadside.
The 3 things you NEED to know about Wrong Fuel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Madeley - Madeley Misfuelling
A somewhat alarmed driver called us from the Shell filling station at Shropshire to advise us that he put unleaded into his diesel sunflower yellow BMW Z8; he wasn't really quite certain how he'd done it. We explained to him it was not a concern and quickly had our technician out to him to clear the wrong fuel from his tank. Having taken out the contaminated fuel, he was subsequently back driving. He told us; "I can't believe I filled my car with the wrong fuel. And the gentleman who came out to perform the fuel drain was really fantastic - he didn't make me feel a fool."
It does not matter whether your vehicle is brand spanking new or antique, we have the competencies, experience AND tools to make certain that your vehicle is drained and purged of all the wrong fuel as soon as possible, so that you have the ability to go on with your drive with nominal trouble.
We provide you with fresh fuel at pump rates, and we are able to ordinarily have your vehicle corrected and able to head out within an hour or so. All waste fuel is discarded by us by way of a certified waste company and recycled. It doesn't matter where you are in the United Kingdom, WrongFuelSoS.com is able to get a drainer to you to undertake a complete fuel drain on your motor vehicle.
Wrong Fuel Assist Madeley - Wrong Fuel in Car Madeley
A man called us from Madeley to say he had mistakenly pumped petrol in to his diesel daughter's Chevrolet Suburban. "Unbelievable! I can't believe I put the wrong fuel in my beautiful diesel car!" It took the technician around 50 minutes to completely drain the contaminated fuel from the vehicle. He thoroughly flushed the fuel system and then put clean fuel in the vehicle. The customer was very pleased and it didn't cost him car dealership prices to get the work professionally performed.
We Get you Going Again
BMW 328 Madeley
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Madeley
Below are comments and instances of wrong fuel removal we have done in Madeley:
Wrong Fuel in Car Madeley - Petrol in Diesel Car Madeley
We were phoned by a customer whose dark blue Mercedes M-Class had ground to a halt on a street because he put the wrong fuel in it. "I confused the pumps and pumped petrol instead of diesel in my car by mistake. These guys came out and fixed the matter when my car gave up." We purged the petrol from the diesel tank and flushed the engine thoroughly and the customer could then continue with his sheduled delivery.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Madeley - Fuel Rescue Madeley
This really was the graveyard shift. It was about 2 in the morning and nobody was around. It was rather uneventful thus far, and Ryan and I were sitting about reading through several old newspapers. That was an uncommon quiet hour in Shropshire. It was in fact so quiet that when my mobile inevitably rang I leaped with surprise! The voice told me: "I have only just finished my overnight shift and stupidly put the wrong fuel in the wife's Mazda B2600 by mistake". I instructed him to let us know where he was located and we left, reaching him in Madeley under an hour or so later. The fuel was extracted from the car. He said many thanks for arriving so promptly. As we were coming back to base we found two ladies at the side of the highway who seemed like they had a flat. So we stopped and helped them change it, to their delight.
Wrong Fuel Draining
Call NOW for immediate help
Incorrect fuel Tips:
- Unleaded in the Diesel Car? Diesel in a Petrol Car? Incorrect Fuel in the Car?
- Do not start up the vehicle (even if it's just to move your vehicle away from the pump). Always keeping the contaminated fuel in the fuel tank and far from sensitive fuel system workings will diminish the danger of damage to your car.
- What to do? Telephone Wrong Fuel SoS straight away on
0800 711 7172.
- Benefit from reliable guidance regarding what you can do next. Our phone agents are accessible throughout the day and night to help you to be on your way once again.
- Just in case you may have started the engine or driven it, please do not fret. Almost 99% of cars and trucks run on polluted fuel can be easily flushed out without any subsequent long term side effects.
- How much does it cost to get a fuel drain?
Call us and after two or three short questions we will give a customised quote regarding how much the fuel drain costs.
- We cansupply you with complete VAT invoices which can be utilised to claim your payments back on your car insurance**
For your ease of use
- All major credit cards accepted
- 24 hour 365 day roadside support
- Environment Agency authorised
- SPA qualified technicians
- 100% insured and licensed
- Full UK Services
- Clean Fuel available @ pump prices
General Wrong Fuel Signs and symptoms:
The following is a list of usual wrong fuel symptoms:
- Loss of vehicle power
- Vehicle dying, chugging and / or coughing
- Problems starting the engine
- Excessive fumes
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Review
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully qualified and skilled to carry out all types of contaminated fuel drains pertaining to the removing of mixed fuel. To learn exactly how we will help get you on the move again simply contact us.