Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Nelson Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Nelson, Lancashire
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Lancashire
Petrol in a diesel vehicle? Even if the vehicle has been driven we can rectify the issue and do a thorough drain and purge - in the majority of cases this should have your vehicle working correctly again immediately. We come out to you. We are totally mobile and possess all the apparatus required. We have specialised fuel evacuation apparatus on board and are knowledgeable in all types of cars and vans.
Our engineer was called out to a service station in Nelson when a elderly lady misfueled her dark red Hyundai by putting petrol in her diesel vehicle. She was in an upset and perplexed mentality but we quickly calmed her anxiety by letting her know that we would be with her in the hour to perform the drain and that the car would soon be functioning and she'd be on the road again. As we had stated she was exactly that, but not before stating: "Your firm is extremely service driven, I'm very happy my vehicle is working," and that she'd recommend us to anybody.
Have you your head in your hands due to the fact you've erroneously filled the wrong fuel in your car? In the event that you are broken down in Nelson and worrying, then you should call the quickest and most economical wrong fuel drainage professionals immediately. Our business is SPA certified, and can provide national cover for anyone who has inadvertently tanked up with the incorrect fuel.
The 3 things you MUST know about a Misfuel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Nelson - Nelson Misfuelling
A relatively concerned customer phoned us from the BP filling station at Lancashire to inform us that he had put unleaded into his diesel father's BMW 325; he wasn't really quite sure how he'd done it. We assured him it was absolutely no concern and soon had our technician out to him to clean the wrong fuel from his vehicle. Having extracted the contaminated fuel, he was swiftly back rolling again. He told us; "I am truly surprised I put the wrong fuel in my car. And the chap who came out to undertake the fuel drain was very very good - he did not make me look ridiculous."
Our side of the road recovery crew are on hand around the clock, every day to deliver roadside help in the removing of contaminated fuel from ANY model of vehicle. We've lost count of just how many individuals all over Lancashire we've had call us for aid with fuel drains.
We care for your automobile with our complete licencing and insurance protection. Through around 150 years of blended wrong fuel drain know-how we know the best way to get the job done - full stop.
Wrong Fuel Assist Nelson - Wrong Fuel in Car Nelson
A gentleman phoned us from Nelson to state that he mistakenly piped the wrong fuel into his diesel navy blue BMW Z4. "Shocking! How could I put the wrong fuel in my nice diesel car!" It took our specialist roughly 50 minutes to fully drain the wrong fuel from the car. He meticulously cleaned the fuel system and put clean fuel in the car. The customer was happy and it hadn't cost him dealer prices to have the task properly done.
All of our technical engineers are qualified on the most recent cars and trucks and their fuel systems. We show up at over 7,000 wrong fuel removals each year in the UK (absolutely yes, there are that many customers who also make the mistake - you are not by yourself). Our phone lines are open twenty four hours a day and every day of the week. Our technical engineers are available at any time when you need to have them.
We Get you Going Again
Volvo XC70 Nelson
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Nelson
Stories from our own Nelson employees:
Wrong Fuel in Car Nelson - Petrol in Diesel Car Nelson
We got a call from a man whose green Audi Q5 had conked out on a street after a misfuel. "I got the pumps confused and put petrol instead of diesel in my vehicle . WrongFuelSOS.com came out and resolved the matter right after my car quit." We drained the petrol from the diesel tank and flushed the engine meticulously afterwards and the gentleman could then continue with his sheduled delivery.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Nelson - Fuel Rescue Nelson
A driver from Nelson with her little ones in her diesel metallic green Bugatti Veyron had put £45 of petrol at the Shell filling station. She contacted us crying and genuinely distraught as she had never put petrol in a diesel and didn't know what might happen to her vehicle because of it. We reassured her that all should be alright and that she would be in action in no time at all. When we got there she was still upset but while our fuel drainer began work on the fuel drain she simmered down as she discovered that help was at hand and her vehicle wasn't unfixable. She quickly cheered up and was up and running saying, "I just can't believe my misfortune putting the wrong fuel in my car! Specifically with the youngsters on board."
Fleet Fuel Drain
Call NOW for immediate help
Wrong fuel Answers:
- Petrol in your Diesel Car? Diesel in an unleaded Car? Wrong Fuel in Car?
- You shouldn't start up the motor (even if it's just to move your vehicle off the dispenser). Leaving the polluted fuel in the fuel tank and away from delicate fuel system workings will reduce the probability of harm to your automobile.
- What do you do? Get a hold of Wrong Fuel SoS right now on
0800 711 7172.
- Get qualified help relating to what you can do next. Our call staff are on hand all day and night to assist you to be on your way once more.
- In case that you have started the engine or driven the car, please do not panic. Roughly 99% of cars or trucks run on contaminated fuel can be thoroughly cleaned out with no long-term side effects.
- How much does it cost to get a fuel drain?
Call us and after a couple of short questions we will get a tailor-made price regarding how much the fuel drain costs.
- Wegive you full VAT invoices which can be utilised to claim your cash back on your vehicle insurance**
For your ease of use
- All major credit cards recognised
- Around the clock on the road service
- Environment Agency authorised
- SPA certified professionals
- Fully insured and authorised
- Local Assistance
- Clean Fuel offered @ petrol station prices
Well-known Misfuel Symptoms:
Here's a list of typical wrong fuel symptoms or signs:
- Loss of engine power
- Car conking out, stuttering or coughing
- Issues starting the vehicle
- Increased smoking
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
- Look at your fuel receipt. It will state clearly if you filled up with diesel or unleaded. If you don’t have the receipt, you can often return to the petrol station where you filled up and give them the date and time (and pump) where you refuelled and they will often be able to give you a VA receipt.
- Smell it. Diesel and petrol have very distinctly different smells. Anyone familiar with the motor industry should be able to help you with this. Or you could even get another car to park alongside and smell the fuel caps of both, comparing them to determine what the fuel type is.
- Call us to come out and assess the car. In the majority of cases we will be able to tell if the car has been misfuelled before beginning work on it. If we discover that the vehicle does not need a fuel drain, you will only be charged a call-out fee.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Rating
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully certified and approved to fulfill all categories of fuel drains pertaining to the removal of mixed fuel. To learn how we will assist get you on the move again simply call us.