Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel)
24/7 Nelson Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Nelson, Merthyr
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Merthyr
Petrol in a diesel vehicle? Regardless if the car has been driven we are able to correct the issue and carry out a thorough drain and flush - in the majority of instances this should have your vehicle running properly again straight away. We come to you. We are 100 % mobile and possess all the kit needed. We have specialist fuel evacuation devices on board and are skilled in all types of cars and vans.
A motorist stopped on a street in Nelson had to have a fuel drain roughly a month ago. His expensive Audi S6 was stuck on the side of the road after he had filled up with the wrong fuel. He was relaxed when he rang us but a little concerned to get his car away from the road since he was triggering some traffic. We got to him inside 15 minutes because our technician was in in close proximty of Nelson and had just finished his previous job. He said, "I simply do not believe I put petrol in my diesel car and broke down ! My vehicle was so spluttery I simply were forced to stop and after that it just died."
Put incorrect fuel in the motor by mistake in Nelson? The first thing to do is not to freak out! Next, you need to to call us in order that we can help you in the removal. Our professional team of mechanics are available in the vicinity of your position to come and help you at the roadside employing professional tools.
The 3 things you NEED to know about fuel contamination!
Wrong Fuel in Car Nelson - Nelson Misfuelling
A rather concerned motorist called us from the Total filling station at Merthyr to advise us that he had put petrol in his diesel modified Volvo S90; he wasn't entirely sure how he'd managed to do it. We assured him it was no hassle and soon enough had our engineer with him to clear the incorrect fuel from his vehicle. Having taken away the bad fuel, he was soon enough back rolling again. He told us; "I can't believe I put the wrong fuel in my car. And the gentleman who arrived to do the fuel drain was genuinely very good - he didn't make me seem like an idiot."
Our side of the road assistance staff members are on hand around the clock, all week to furnish roadside services in the eradication of contaminated fuel from ANY type of vehicle. We've lost score of the number of customers in and around Merthyr we've had phone us for assistance with fuel problems.
We have comprehensive Environment Agency registration and full Liability insurance for your own peace of mind. Whether you are driving an old rust-bucket or a state of the art high-end car we can help you.
Wrong Fuel Assist Nelson - Wrong Fuel in Car Nelson
A gentleman phoned us from Nelson to say he had stupidly pumped petrol in his diesel sunflower yellow Nissan Armada. "What a fool! I can't believe I put the wrong fuel in my beautiful diesel car!" It only took the technician about fifty minutes to fully drain the incorrect fuel out of the car. He thoroughly flushed the fuel system and then put fresh diesel in the vehicle. The customer was thrilled and it didn't cost him dealer rates to have the job professionally completed.
With more than 100 years of joint fuel drain practical experience you could not be in safer hands. Our technicians have personally seen it all and accomplished the lot. They are competent on the most up-to-date models and hold all applicable certificates. The company is fully V.A.T. registered and covered with insurance so you realize we are no cowboy or “mickey mouse” scheme.
We Get you Going Again
Ford Mondeo Estate Nelson
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Nelson
Wrong Fuel in Car Nelson - Petrol in Diesel Car Nelson
We got a call from a man whose old Ford Galaxie had stopped on a road because he put the wrong fuel in it. "I mixed up the pumps and put petrol instead of diesel in my vehicle by mistake. You guys came out and sorted out the matter after my vehicle quit." We purged the wrong fuel from the diesel tank and flushed the fuel system completely and the gentleman could then continue on with his deliveries.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Nelson - Fuel Rescue Nelson
A young lady employed in Nelson called us after she had managed to get her misfueled automobile to her office. She had put the wrong fuel in her diesel red Saab 9-4X and, like countless prior to her, thought that she could just fill up the vehicle with diesel and it'd run no problem. The car was coughing and then it died when she arrived at the entrance of her office. We soon went to work on the fuel drain after she called and had it repaired within one hour while she was at the office. She came outside soon after and thanked us saying, "I'm very pleased you fixed my car."
Draining Petrol from a Diesel
Call NOW for immediate help
- Petrol in your Diesel Car? Diesel in an unleaded Car? Incorrect Fuel in the Car?
- Try not to turn on the vehicle (not even to move your vehicle away from the dispenser). Trying to keep the polluted fuel in the tank and away from delicate fuel system components will mitigate the risk of damage to your motor.
- What do you do? Get a hold of Wrong Fuel SoS immediately on
0800 711 7172.
- Benefit from professional advice with regards to what you can do next. Our phone operators are readily available throughout the day and night to make it easier to get going again.
- Just in case you might have turned on the motor or driven it, do not freak out or worry. Virtually 99% of automobiles driven on polluted fuel can be thoroughly flushed out without having any long term issues.
- How much is a fuel drain?
Give us a call and after a handful of quick questions we can easily provide a customized price regarding how much the fuel drain will cost.
- We canprovide you with full VAT receipts which may be used to claim your cash back on your car insurance**
For your convenience
- All major credit cards recognised
- 24/7 roadside support
- Environment Agency licensed
- SPA qualified specialists
- Fully insured and licensed
- Local Services
- Fresh Fuel available @ petrol station prices
Standard Petrol in Diesel Symptoms:
Following is a list of prevalent wrong fuel symptoms or signs:
- Loss of vehicle power
- Vehicle cutting out, chugging or even coughing
- Issues starting the motor
- Increased smoking
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Score
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully certified and certified to fulfill all forms wrong fuel drains pertaining to the treatment of contaminated fuel. To learn precisely how we will help get you moving once more call us.