Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Padiham Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Padiham, Lancashire
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Lancashire
If you have petrol in a diesel car or truck, or diesel in a petrol vehicle ( a lot of motorists do this at least once at some time) - we deal with it there and then. Wrong Fuel SoS' experienced engineers are available 24/7. Just call our rapid response number and someone will come to you, flush the incorrect fuel and get you rapidly back on your journey.
An aggrieved older man telephoned us when his car would not start by Padiham. "In my hurry to reach my destination, I put the wrong fuel in my car. I didn't really realize till the car began to jump and then it stalled right on the road." Happily, our fuel drainers are experienced in handling predicaments like this, and we quickly had the customer on the road .
Are you aware there are more than 150,000 examples of people filling their vehicle up using the wrong kind of fuel every single calendar year? If you've gone and done precisely the same in Padiham, it's possible that we can help. We're professional wrong fuel retrieval and drainage professionals. Completely certified and experienced in working with all models of cars.
The 3 things you SHOULD know about petrol in diesel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Padiham - Padiham Misfuelling
A relatively alarmed motorist called us from the Shell petrol station at Lancashire to advise us that he put unleaded into his diesel deep grey Land Rover Range Rover Evoque; he wasn't really certain how he'd managed to do it. We assured him it was no hassle and soon had our fuel drainer out to him to clean the wrong fuel from his car. Having removed the wrong fuel, he was shortly back driving. He told us; "I can't believe I filled my car with the wrong fuel. And the man who arrived to take care of the fuel drain was genuinely pleasant - he did not make me look like a fool."
Thus, in case you've topped up your petrol car with the wrong fuel, or petrol in your diesel car anywhere in Lancashire, get in touch with us right away. Our skilled mechanics are completely ready for your call.
Wrong Fuel Assist Padiham - Wrong Fuel in Car Padiham
A person phoned us from Padiham to say he pumped unleaded in his diesel matte black Porsche Cayenne. "I can't believe it! I can't believe I put the wrong fuel in my lovely diesel car!" It took our engineer roughly fifty minutes to fully drain the incorrect fuel from the vehicle. He thoroughly flushed the fuel lines, filter and pumps and after that put fresh diesel in the vehicle. The customer was very pleased and it didn't cost him dealer prices to get the work properly done.
Regardless of whether you're driving a brand spanking new vehicle or an out of date style, we have the gear along with experience to repair the dilemma right there. We clean out all the incorrect fuel, take care of any complications brought about from the misfueling, and get you moving.
We Get you Going Again
Fiat Grande Punto Padiham
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Padiham
Stories from our Padiham mechanics:
Wrong Fuel in Car Padiham - Petrol in Diesel Car Padiham
It can't be nice being stuck in a car filled with the incorrect fuel halfway down the road. One of our last customers who filled her diesel car with petrol (baby blue Ford Aspire) in Padiham suffered exactly this dilemma: "WrongFuelSOS.com's man moved my car from the live lane. He had it drained and had it running once again after only thirty-five minutes. Highly recommended."
Wrong Fuel Doctor Padiham - Fuel Rescue Padiham
A man contacted us from his racing green Peugeot 207 where he had conked out on the hectic street. "I erroneously put the wrong fuel in my diesel car and I shortly realised it a number of miles along the road!" Thankfully we were in a position to have an technician out to him in a relatively short time, taking into consideration the traffic, and he was shortly back on the road.
Fuel Drain Fleet Services
Call NOW for immediate help
- Unleaded in the Diesel Car? Diesel oil in an unleaded Car? Wrong Fuel in the Car?
- Please do not turn on the engine (not even to move your car away from the dispenser). Continuing to keep the mixed fuel in the fuel tank and away from susceptible fuel system components will diminish the likelihood of harm to your motor.
- What to do? Telephone Wrong Fuel SoS at once on
0800 711 7172.
- Obtain professional help and advice regarding what you can do next. Our telephone operators are to hand twenty four hours a day to assist you to be on your way again.
- If perhaps you might have turned on the motor or driven it, don't be concerned. Roughly 99% of motors run on contaminated fuel can be properly cleaned out without any long-term issues.
- How much does it cost to get a fuel drain?
Give us a call and after a few simple questions we will be able to provide a tailor-made price for how much the fuel drain costs.
- We cangive you full VAT receipts which can be utilised to claim your cash back on your vehicle insurance**
For your benefit
- All major credit cards accepted
- 24 hour 365 day mobile services
- Environment Agency authorised
- SPA qualified professionals
- Correctly insured and certified
- National Support
- Fuel offered @ petrol station price
Commonplace Petrol in Diesel Signs and symptoms:
Here is a list of routine wrong fuel symptoms or signs:
- Lack of engine power
- Vehicle dying, stuttering or coughing
- Problems starting the vehicle
- Abnormal smoke
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
- Look at your fuel receipt. It will state clearly if you filled up with diesel or unleaded. If you don’t have the receipt, you can often return to the petrol station where you filled up and give them the date and time (and pump) where you refuelled and they will often be able to give you a VA receipt.
- Smell it. Diesel and petrol have very distinctly different smells. Anyone familiar with the motor industry should be able to help you with this. Or you could even get another car to park alongside and smell the fuel caps of both, comparing them to determine what the fuel type is.
- Call us to come out and assess the car. In the majority of cases we will be able to tell if the car has been misfuelled before beginning work on it. If we discover that the vehicle does not need a fuel drain, you will only be charged a call-out fee.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Rating
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully licensed and trained to execute all types of wrong fuel drains regarding the removal of contaminated fuel. To discover exactly how we can assist get you moving again call us.