Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel)
24/7 Petersfield Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Petersfield, Hampshire
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Hampshire
Wrong fuel in your car or bike in Petersfield? You are welcome to Wrong Fuel SoS. Phone us and enquire just how we can easily assist you to get you up and running once more.
An upset older individual phoned us when his vehicle would not start outside Petersfield. "In my urgency to get where I was travelling, I put petrol in my diesel car. I didn't really realize right until the car started to jump and then it ground to a halt right on the street." Thankfully, our fuel drainers are expert in coping with things just like this, and we shortly had the gentleman back up and running .
If you've mistakenly put the completely wrong fuel in your car and right now want a fuel drain you are most likely searching the internet looking for a rapid, reliable, expert and price effective fuel drain company in Petersfield or Hampshire. We are the company to aid you!
The 3 things you HAVE TO know about a Misfuel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Petersfield - Petersfield Misfuelling
A somewhat concerned driver phoned us from the Esso filling station at Hampshire to inform us that he had put unleaded in his diesel son's Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class; he wasn't really certain how he'd done it. We informed him it was no hassle and before long had our technician with him to drain the contaminated fuel from his car. Having taken out the contaminated fuel, he was almost immediately back behind the wheel. He told us; "I can't believe I filled my car with the wrong fuel. And the technician who came to do the fuel drain was extremely pleasant - he didn't make me appear a fool."
Not only that, but our team of wrong fuel experts handle all of Hampshire, which means that your position is in our vicinity. Once we've discovered where you are , we will endeavour to turn up at your destination as rapidly as we are able to and retrieve any incorrect fuel from your car. The thing is that the quicker you clear away all of that wrong fuel from your car, the less damage is inflicted. So grab that telephone and call our phone number. A crew of SPA certified mechanics are geared up and at the ready to assist, despite what day or hour it happens to be.
We deal with your vehicle through our extensive licencing and insurance. Having in excess of one hundred and fifty years of total wrong fuel drainage expertise we know the best way to get the task completed - no mess, no fuss.
Wrong Fuel Assist Petersfield - Wrong Fuel in Car Petersfield
A person called us from his home on a road in Petersfield. He said, "My car (a buff Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class) is not running and is generating terrible noises when I turn the ignition." He admitted that he put unleaded in his diesel car however reckoned he would solve the problem by putting more Diesel on top. We were on scene promptly, performed the drain and filled him up once again with untainted Diesel. He said after that he'd be certain to inform people not to fill up on top of the incorrect fuel but to have it cleaned out promptly.
We provide you with fresh fuel at pump cost, and we can normally have your vehicle cleaned out and all set to be run in less than an hour. All contaminated fuel is disposed of by us by way of a licensed waste company and recycled. No matter where you are located in the the country, Wrong Fuel SoS is able to get a van out to you to undertake a full fuel drain on your motor vehicle.
We Get you Going Again
VW Polo Petersfield
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Petersfield
Very common incorrect fuel drain reviews in Petersfield:
Wrong Fuel in Car Petersfield - Petrol in Diesel Car Petersfield
I wouldn't like being stranded in a automobile contaminated with the incorrect fuel in the middle of the road. One of our last customers who filled her car with the wrong fuel (sky blue Isuzu Ascender) in Petersfield suffered with precisely this crisis: "Your fuel drain guy moved my motor from the road. He drained it and had it going within just half an hour. Couldn't recommend you more."
Wrong Fuel Doctor Petersfield - Fuel Rescue Petersfield
A man phoned us from his stylish Mitsubishi after he had ground to a halt on the busy road. "I foolishly put petrol in my diesel car and I ultimately realised it a couple of miles along the road!" Fortunately we were able to get out to him in a relatively short time, taking into consideration the fact it was rush-hour, and he was soon back behind the wheel.
Fuel Draining a Bike
Call NOW for immediate help
- Unleaded in your Diesel Car? Diesel oil in an unleaded Car? Incorrect Fuel in the Car?
- Do not start the car (even if it's simply to move your vehicle away from the pump). Leaving the polluted fuel in the tank and from very sensitive fuel system mechanisms will limit the chance of harm to your car.
- What to do? Get in touch with Wrong Fuel SoS straight away on
0800 711 7172.
- Take advantage of professional help in relation to what you can do next. Our telephone staff are there throughout the day and night to allow you to get started again.
- In the event you've started the motor or driven your vehicle, you shouldn't freak out or worry. Just about 99% of cars driven on the incorrect fuel can be fully flushed out without any permanent effects.
- How much does wrong fuel recovery cost?
Contact us and after two or three short questions we will be able to get you a tailored price of exactly how much the fuel drain will cost.
- We cangive you full VAT receipts which may be used to claim your money back on your misfuel insurance**
For your benefit
- All major credit cards accepted
- Around the clock mobile support
- Environment Agency registered
- SPA experienced specialists
- Fully covered and certified
- National Assistance
- Fuel supplied @ petrol station prices
Familiar Misfuelling Warning signs:
The following is a list of standard wrong fuel symptoms or signs:
- Decrease in vehicle power
- Vehicle conking out, stuttering or even hiccuping
- Trouble starting the automobile
- Excessive smoke
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Review
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully accredited and certified to perform all forms of wrong fuel drains relating to the removing of contaminated fuel. To find out precisely how we will assist get you on the road again give us a call.