Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Portlethen Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Portlethen, Aberdeenshire
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Aberdeenshire
If you've mistakenly put the incorrect fuel in the car or truck and at this point need to have the contaminated fuel taken out you are likely trawling the net hoping for a quick, reputable, proficient and affordable fuel drain company in Portlethen or Aberdeenshire. Ok, we are the people to suit your needs!
It was around seven pm on a Thursday and while we were guaranteed a dry evening, it hadn't ceased pouring down rain! Brian and I were sitting going over the football rankings, ready for the seventh telephone call to arrive. Finally we got the call from a young lady on a company trip who had gone to the BP petrol station in Portlethen and filled petrol in her diesel worse for wear Mercedes CLS-Class rental car by mistake. The poor thing was quite distressed by the sounds of it, saying "I just can't believe I've messed up the vehicle! I am so familiar with filling my petrol vehicle that I totally forgot I was using a diesel!" I just advised her to settle back and not to be concerned, and also that these things sadly often happen. She managed to move the vehicle into a protected area and, seeing as it was no more than a few minutes off from us, we could arrive at the lady almost instantly. The incorrect fuel was drained so she was able to go home to the hotel she was living at. Despite the fact we got fairly drenched, it was all worth the effort seeing her drive away satisfied and not so worried. Another fuel drain in Aberdeenshire well done in my opinion!
If you've put the incorrect fuel in your car in Portlethen (incorrect fuel Portlethen) we are the individuals you need to phone. We serve the entirety of the Portlethen region and all adjacent parts.
The 3 things you SHOULD know about Wrong Fuel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Portlethen - Portlethen Misfuelling
Just had a fantastic night of sleep! It was 7:00 in the morning on a sunny Monday and we were on the way to assist an older lady who put petrol in her diesel grass green Jeep Grand Cherokee in Portlethen. She informed us that she had left the filling station forecourt and pulled up on a backwater road en route to visit her grandchildren. I got her location punched in the Satnav and was with her inside an hour. I reached the vehicle and removed the contaminated fuel out of the car. As I was doing the drain she said, "I'm becoming fairly absent-minded in my old age and forgot about the car working with diesel because I'd only just purchased it several days ago right after my previous car, which I'd owned for more than thirty years, finally broke down". I got the drain completed and she offered me a Murray mint and said thanks. Such a pleasant Aberdeenshire woman!
And so, if you've topped up your petrol car with the wrong fuel, or put petrol in your diesel automobile just about anywhere in Aberdeenshire, get in touch with us immediately. Our experienced mechanics are available for you.
Wrong Fuel Assist Portlethen - Wrong Fuel in Car Portlethen
A man called us from his place on a street in Portlethen. He said, "My vehicle (a faithful Peugeot 307) is not running and is generating terrible noises when I turn the ignition." He admitted that he put unleaded in his diesel car however thought he would remedy the problem by putting additional Diesel on top. We got there promptly, performed the fuel drain and filled it up once more with clean Diesel. He said that he'd be absolutely sure to inform people not to fill up over the wrong fuel but to get it cleaned out promptly.
All of our technicians are experienced on the most recent motor vehicles and their fuel systems. We show up at over 4,000 contaminated fuel removals each year in the United Kingdom (yes, there are that many people who do the same thing - you are not by yourself). Our lines are open 24 hours a day and seven days a week. Our technical engineers are on duty whenever you need to have them.
We Get you Going Again
Suzuki Swift Portlethen
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Portlethen
A few of the ordinary troubles we hear from our engineers in Portlethen:
Wrong Fuel in Car Portlethen - Petrol in Diesel Car Portlethen
We got a phone call from a individual whose blue Volkswagen Beetle had ground to a halt on a street after a misfuel. "I got the pumps confused and pumped the wrong fuel in my vehicle . WrongFuelSOS.com came out and fixed the matter after my car quit." We drained the unleaded from the diesel tank and flushed the system meticulously afterwards and the motorist could continue with his deliveries.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Portlethen - Fuel Rescue Portlethen
A person contacted us from his creamy white Volvo960 after he had broken down on the busy street. "I accidently put petrol in my diesel car and I shortly realised it a few miles along the road!" Fortunately we were in a position to attend him in a relatively quick time, bearing in mind the traffic, and he was soon back behind the wheel.
Forecourt Fuel Drain
Call NOW for immediate help
- Petrol in the Diesel Car? Diesel in an unleaded Car? Incorrect Fuel in Car?
- Try not to start the vehicle (not even to move the vehicle away from the dispenser). Attempting to keep the polluted fuel in the fuel tank and far from very sensitive fuel system workings will cut down the chance of damage to your engine.
- What to do? Call Wrong Fuel SoS immediately on
0800 711 7172.
- Get reliable help concerning what to do next. Our helpline staff are to hand all day and night to make it easier to be on your way once more.
- In cases where you've started the engine or driven the car, please do not fret. Around 99% of motors run on the incorrect fuel can be completely flushed out without having any long term problems.
- How much is the price for wrong fuel recovery?
Call us and after one or two rapid questions we will be able to get a customised quotation regarding how much a fuel drain costs.
- We willgive you complete VAT invoices which can be utilised to claim your payments back on your car insurance**
For your benefit
- All major credit cards accepted
- Around the clock on the road support
- Environment Agency authorised
- SPA experienced experts
- Completely insured and authorised
- Local Service
- Fuel provided @ pump price
Well-known Wrong Fuel Signs and symptoms:
Following is a list of routine wrong fuel symptoms:
- Decrease in engine power
- Vehicle stalling, spluttering or hiccuping
- Problems starting the motor
- Excessive smoking
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
- Look at your fuel receipt. It will state clearly if you filled up with diesel or unleaded. If you don’t have the receipt, you can often return to the petrol station where you filled up and give them the date and time (and pump) where you refuelled and they will often be able to give you a VA receipt.
- Smell it. Diesel and petrol have very distinctly different smells. Anyone familiar with the motor industry should be able to help you with this. Or you could even get another car to park alongside and smell the fuel caps of both, comparing them to determine what the fuel type is.
- Call us to come out and assess the car. In the majority of cases we will be able to tell if the car has been misfuelled before beginning work on it. If we discover that the vehicle does not need a fuel drain, you will only be charged a call-out fee.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Rating
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully approved and trained to carry out all varieties contaminated fuel drains intended for the removal of mixed fuel. To learn precisely how we will assist get you on the move once again give us a call.