Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Presteigne Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Presteigne, Powys
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Powys
Wrong fuel in your car or bike in Presteigne? Welcome to Wrong Fuel SoS. Phone us and enquire how we are able to aid you to get you back on track once again.
An irritated older fellow phoned us after his car refused to start by Presteigne. "In my urgency to reach my destination, I put unleaded in my diesel car. I didn't really realize right up until the car started to shudder and then it cut out right on the road." Fortunately, our fuel drainers are experienced in handling situations like this, and we soon had the customer up and running .
Did you put wrong fuel in the vehicle by mistake in Presteigne? The principal thing is not to panic! Second of all, you need to to contact us in order that we can help you with the extraction. Our business is SPA certified, and offers countrywide cover for anyone who has mistakenly tanked up with the incorrect fuel.
The 3 things you HAVE TO know about petrol in diesel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Presteigne - Presteigne Misfuelling
A fairly concerned driver called us from the Esso filling station at Powys to tell us that he had put unleaded in to his diesel metallic yellow Dodge Ram; he wasn't really quite sure how he'd managed to do it. We assured him it was not a concern and soon had our specialist with him to clean the incorrect fuel from his car. Having purged the incorrect fuel, he was soon back driving. He told us; "I can't believe I filled my car with the wrong fuel. And the person who came to take care of the fuel drain was incredibly pleasant - he didn't make me look ridiculous."
It matters not if your vehicle is brand new or old, we have the skills, know-how AND tools to make sure that your car is cleared out and purged of all the contaminated fuel as soon as possible, which means that you can proceed with your drive with the minimum interruption.
We have full Environment Agency licencing and Liability insurance designed for your own reassurance. Additionally, our specialists are thoroughly qualified and skilled in working with all vehicle models.
Wrong Fuel Assist Presteigne - Wrong Fuel in Car Presteigne
A person called us from Presteigne to say he had foolishly pumped unleaded in to his diesel cobalt blue BMW Z4. "Shocking! How could I put unleaded in my beautiful diesel car!" It only took our fuel drainer approximately fifty minutes to fully drain the contaminated fuel out of the car. He totally flushed the fuel lines, filter and pumps and after that put clean fuel in the vehicle. The customer was happy and it hadn't cost him dealer prices to have the work properly performed.
You are only a call from having your misfuel crisis solved and being back once again on the road. Our call operators are standing by to answer any questions and get a fuel drainer with you super fast to fix your vehicle. Ask for a fuel drain or help straight away:
All of our engineers are experienced on the newest vehicles and their fuel systems. We attend in excess of 7 thousand fuel drains yearly in the UK (sure, there are that many individuals who make the mistake - you aren't the only person). Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day and every day of the week. Our engineers are available anytime you require them.
We Get you Going Again
Land Rover Presteigne
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Presteigne
Wrong Fuel in Car Presteigne - Petrol in Diesel Car Presteigne
We got a phone call from a gentleman whose old Volkswagen Jetta had broken down on a street because he put the wrong fuel in it. "I got the pumps mixed up and put petrol instead of diesel in my vehicle by mistake. These guys arrived and fixed the situation after my vehicle died." We drained the unleaded from the diesel tank and flushed the engine thoroughly and the customer could proceed with his deliveries.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Presteigne - Fuel Rescue Presteigne
A gentleman who had unfortunately put the wrong fuel in his diesel rust red Mazda B2500 phoned us for help at the BP petrol station in Presteigne. He thought it would be good to top up before proceeding on to the nearby caravan park . "I put unleaded as opposed to diesel which probably wasn't a smart way to start to our vacation." It was really no problem whatsoever for our technical engineer to go and carry out the fuel drain. We hope the family enjoyed their getaway.
Correcting Wrong Fuel
Call NOW for immediate help
Incorrect fuel Advice:
- Unleaded in the Diesel Car? Diesel in a Petrol Car? Incorrect Fuel in Car?
- Please don't start the motor (not even to move your vehicle off the pump). Leaving the polluted fuel in the fuel tank and far from fragile fuel system mechanisms will greatly reduce the threat of damage to your vehicle.
- What to do? Simply call Wrong Fuel SoS straight away on
0800 711 7172.
- Enjoy specialist guidance concerning what you can do next. Our helpline agents are readily available 24/7 to allow you to get started once again.
- In a case where you might have turned on the motor or driven the vehicle, try not to fret. Around 99% of motor vehicles driven on contaminated fuel can be easily cleaned out with no permanent effects.
- How much does wrong fuel recovery cost?
Call us and after a few questions we will get a customized quotation of how much your fuel drain will cost.
- We willsupply full VAT invoices which could be used to claim your cash back on your car insurance**
For your ease
- All major credit cards accepted
- Around the clock on the road services
- Environment Agency authorised
- SPA trained professionals
- Correctly insured and certified
- Nationwide Services
- Clean Fuel supplied @ station prices
Normal Misfuelling Warning signs:
The following is a list of customary wrong fuel symptoms or signs:
- Loss in engine power
- Motor dying, chugging and / or hiccuping
- Trouble starting the automobile
- Abnormal fumes
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Rating
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully approved and certified to carry out all forms of fuel drains with regards to the treatment of contaminated fuel. To discover precisely how we can help get you on the road again just give us a call.