Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Quinton Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Quinton, Birmingham
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Birmingham
Petrol in your diesel car in Quinton? You have arrived at the right people. We aim to aid you in this emergency and get you running once again with our dedicated fuel removal service.
It was around 8 pm on a Monday and while we were guaranteed a rainless day, it hadn't given up on pouring down rain! Ray and me were sitting going over the weekend's sports rankings, waiting for the next fuel drain for the day to come in. Before long we had the call from a lovely women on a business excursion who had arrived at the Esso petrol station in Quinton and put petrol in her diesel light green Volvo XC60 hire car by mistake. The poor lady was fairly agitated by the sounds of it, crying "I still can't believe I have messed up the car! I am so familiar with filling my petrol car that I completely didn't remember I was driving a diesel!" I asked her to relax and not to be concerned, plus that such things regrettably can happen. She was able to get the vehicle into a safe spot and, seeing as it was no more than a few minutes from our van, we could arrive at her quickly. The bad fuel was extracted and she was able to get back to the Travelodge she was residing at. Despite the fact we got extremely drenched, it was all worth the time to see her drive home relaxed and much less anxious. Yet another misfuel correction in Birmingham well done in my mind!
Petrol in your diesel car in Quinton? You've come to the right place. We are here to aid you in this emergency and get you moving once more with our expert fuel drain service.
The 3 things you HAVE TO know about fuel contamination!
Wrong Fuel in Car Quinton - Quinton Misfuelling
A married couple on their way to pay a visit to family rang us from the Quinton petrol station in Quinton to repair a misfuel on their mate's Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class. They had put petrol in their diesel car and then needed help to get started once again. Needless to say, our fuel drainer quickly got them going so they could go on with their trip. Incorrect fuel eradicated and everybody grinning once again. "I'd have zero problem recommending you to people. Outstanding business."
Misfuelling your vehicle can easily be rather over-priced to correct, IF you leave it in there a long time. However, because we have a crew who take care of all of Birmingham, we will be able to get to you quickly, regardless of what time of day it is. We have helped many drivers exactly like you, who have put petrol in their diesel engine or vice versa, and all of our customers will all acknowledge that our product is the best hands down. Phone us immediately and let us look after your incorrect fuel difficulty the way we know how.
We provide you with clean fuel at petrol station prices, and we are able to in most cases have your vehicle fixed and in a position to head out in less than 60 minutes. All waste fuel is discarded by us by means of a certified waste carrier and recycled. Regardless of where you are in the the country, WrongFuelSoS.com has the ability to get a drainer to you to do a full fuel drain on your automobile.
Wrong Fuel Assist Quinton - Wrong Fuel in Car Quinton
A man rang us from his place on a street in Quinton. He pronounced, "My vehicle (a wife's Daihatsu Charade) is not starting and is making awful noises when I turn the ignition." He admitted that he put the wrong fuel in his diesel vehicle however reckoned he would solve the issue by putting further Diesel on top. We got there promptly, performed the fuel drain and filled it up again with fresh Diesel. He said he'd be absolutely sure to inform people not to fill up over the wrong fuel but to get it cleaned out promptly.
You are only a telephone call from getting your misfueling situation resolved and getting back up and running. Our UK phone lines are always open, even holidays, to respond to your questions and help to get you moving once again. Call us and ask for aid and advice.
We Get you Going Again
Nissan Qashqai Quinton
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Quinton
Very common incorrect fuel drain examples in Quinton:
Wrong Fuel in Car Quinton - Petrol in Diesel Car Quinton
We not too long ago received a phone call from a man who put the incorrect fuel in his bright white Kia Soul in Quinton. He had ground to a halt on the road. "It was terrific how fast you were in getting a fuel drainer out to assist me when I foolishly filled my diesel car with petrol. I'm very grateful". Needless to say we appeared punctually and purged the engine after draining all the petrol from the diesel tank. On arrival the engineer said the client was fuming, but was satisfied when we finished.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Quinton - Fuel Rescue Quinton
It truly was what is called an unsociable time to be up. It was roughly dawn and nobody was about. It had been quite dead up to now, and me and Brian were sitting about perusing a couple of old newspapers. This was a rare peaceful hour in Birmingham. It was indeed that tranquil that when the telephone finally rang it made me start! The motorist on the other end said: "I have only just finished my overnight shift and stupidly put petrol in a metallic blue Ford Fiesta by mistake". We asked him to inform us where the vehicle was situated and we set off, ending up in Quinton an hour or so later. The wrong fuel was cleared from the engine. He said thanks for coming so fast. While we were going back to base we spotted two young women at the edge of the road who appeared to have a puncture. Accordingly we pulled up and helped them change it, much to their delight.
Removing Incorrect Fuel
Call NOW for immediate help
- Unleaded in a Diesel Car? Diesel oil in a Petrol Car? Wrong Fuel in Car?
- You should not turn on the vehicle (even if it's simply to move the vehicle off of the dispenser). Leaving the mixed fuel in the tank and far from vulnerable fuel system workings will help reduce the threat of damage to your car.
- What to do? Speak to Wrong Fuel SoS at once on
0800 711 7172.
- Obtain expert advice regarding what to do next. Our helpline operators are there all day and night to enable you to get going once again.
- In the event that you've turned on the engine or driven your car, you shouldn't freak out or worry. Around 99% of motor vehicles run on the incorrect fuel can be totally cleaned out without any permanent consequences.
- How much is the price for wrong fuel recovery?
Get in touch and after a couple of questions we will get you a tailor-made quote for exactly how much the fuel drain will cost.
- We canprovide you with full VAT invoices which could be used to claim your payments back on your car insurance**
For your convenience
- All major credit cards recognised
- 24 hour 365 day roadside assistance
- Environment Agency registered
- SPA competent specialists
- Thoroughly covered and certified
- Local Support
- Clean Fuel supplied @ station prices
Normal Wrong Fuel Symptoms:
Here's a list of routine wrong fuel symptoms:
- Lack of engine power
- Motor cutting out, stuttering and / or coughing
- Difficulties starting the automobile
- Excessive smoke
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
- Look at your fuel receipt. It will state clearly if you filled up with diesel or unleaded. If you don’t have the receipt, you can often return to the petrol station where you filled up and give them the date and time (and pump) where you refuelled and they will often be able to give you a VA receipt.
- Smell it. Diesel and petrol have very distinctly different smells. Anyone familiar with the motor industry should be able to help you with this. Or you could even get another car to park alongside and smell the fuel caps of both, comparing them to determine what the fuel type is.
- Call us to come out and assess the car. In the majority of cases we will be able to tell if the car has been misfuelled before beginning work on it. If we discover that the vehicle does not need a fuel drain, you will only be charged a call-out fee.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Review
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully authorised and trained to perform all forms wrong fuel drains with regard to the removal of mixed fuel. To learn about exactly how we will assist get you on the move once more merely contact us.