Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Ramsey Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Ramsey, Cambridgeshire
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Cambridgeshire
Wrong fuel in your car or truck in Ramsey? Thanks for visiting Wrong Fuel SoS. Contact us and discover exactly how we can assist you to get you moving again.
It was after seven pm on a Wednesday and despite the fact that we were promised a dry and fresh afternoon, it hadn't ceased raining! Paul and me were relaxing there talking over the weekend's sports rankings, at the ready for the seventh call to come in. Inevitably we received a phone call from a young lady on a company expedition who had arrived at the Sainsburys filling garage in Ramsey and filled the wrong fuel in a diesel well worn BMW X5 M hire car. The poor lady was somewhat affected it seemed, stating "I still can't believe that I have destroyed the car! I'm just so used to filling my petrol car I completely did not remember I was running a diesel!" We asked her to calm down and not to fret, and also that these things regrettably do happen. She had managed to maneuver the car into a protected space and, as it was only a few minutes away from our van, we were able to find her fairly quickly. The incorrect fuel was cleaned up and removed so she could once again go back to the motel she was lodging in. Even though we got fairly wet, it was all worth it to watch her drive away relaxed and a lot less anxious. Another misfuel correction in Cambridgeshire well done in my mind!
Now you have put the wrong fuel in your car in Ramsey and are asking yourself how to resolve the predicament. In the event that you're browsing this that means you're on the right path. What you ought to do at this point is contact us so we can come out to drain your car. As to why us? Excellent question. Our team of SPA licensed mechanics are readily available 24 hours a day to assist you at the roadside using the proper tools to do a wrong fuel drain on your vehicle fast.
The 3 things you SHOULD know about a Misfuel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Ramsey - Ramsey Misfuelling
Ahhh, that was a fantastic night's sleep! It was 7:30 on a gloomy Bank Holiday Monday and I was on the way to help an old woman after she had put petrol in her diesel abused Mercedes SL65 AMG in Ramsey. She informed us that she had left the filling station and pulled up in a backwater road en route to visit her godchildren. I got the location plugged straight into the TomTom and was on-scene inside an hour or so. I got to the stricken lady and extracted the wrong fuel from the car. As I was doing the work she said, "I have been getting somewhat absent-minded in my senior years and forgot about the vehicle taking diesel since I'd only acquired it a short while ago after my other car, which I owned for more than twenty years, finally broke down". I completed the job and she gave me a peppermint and said thanks. What a delightful Cambridgeshire lady!
Misfuelling your vehicle can easily be relatively over-priced to repair, WHEN you leave it in there quite a long time. However, since we have a team who deal with the entirety of Cambridgeshire, we can reach you fast, no matter the time of day. We've assisted numerous individuals exactly like you, who have filled up the wrong fuel in their diesel car or vice versa, and all of our customers will agree that our product is the most effective hands down. Get in touch with us right now and have us take care of your contaminated fuel problem straight away.
It matters not if your car is brand new or aged, we have the competencies, knowledge AND tools to make sure that your car is drained and flushed of all wrong fuel at once, so that you can go on with your passage with the minimum interruption.
We hold full Environment Agency licencing and full Liability insurance for your own personal peace of mind. Regardless if you are in an historical banger or a modern sports-car we can certainly assist.
Wrong Fuel Assist Ramsey - Wrong Fuel in Car Ramsey
Yesterday a gentleman contacted us because his scruffy MINI Cooper Clubman stopped in the middle of a street in Ramsey. He had accidentally put unleaded in his diesel car and had managed to get to the street before being forced to pull up. It was actually early in the day and our technical engineer, who stays locally, got to him in about 20 minutes. We managed to drain the incorrect fuel and put clean diesel back in the vehicle. "Sincere kudos to you for your immediate response, particularly at 4 a.m., I genuinely appreciate it."
You are simply a phone call off from getting your wrong fuel predicament resolved and being back once again on the road. Our UK-based call-centre is always open, even holiday breaks, to reply to your enquiries and assist to get you running once again. Get a fuel drain or guidance now:
We Get you Going Again
Volvo V40 Ramsey
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Ramsey
Several of the more usual troubles we come across from the employees in Ramsey:
Wrong Fuel in Car Ramsey - Petrol in Diesel Car Ramsey
Now I am not overly interested in working on weekends, and last week was the same. I had just departed the family filled with a wonderful Sunday roast prepared for me by the wife, and I was off to assist a gentleman who had put the incorrect fuel in his stylish Audi Coupe GT. He was located in Ramsey and so I was with him soon. As I arrived at the car and stepped out he told me "Thank the Lord! I stupidly had my thoughts on other things and didn't realise I'd put the wrong fuel in my petrol car. I need to know if I caused harm by starting it?" I determined truth be told there probably should not be any kind of harm and that also I would get the wrong fuel drained quickly for him. Obviously I removed the wrong fuel from the car and filled up with some correct fuel, and thus another delighted client could continue his travelling without the need for bother. He couldn't stop thanking me, and that is what tends to make working on weekends in Cambridgeshire just a small bit easier for me!
Wrong Fuel Doctor Ramsey - Fuel Rescue Ramsey
A driver who had sadly put unleaded in his diesel Ferarri red BMW 645 contacted us for help at the Murco filling station in Ramsey. He decided to fill up before continuing on to the local caravan park . "I put unleaded rather than diesel and it wasn't a great start to our holiday." It was absolutely no challenge whatsoever for our technician to go along and perform the fuel drain. We hope the family had a good holiday.
Fuel Fixer on Scene
Call NOW for immediate help
Incorrect fuel Advice:
- Unleaded in a Diesel Car? Diesel in an unleaded Car? Incorrect Fuel in the Car?
- Now don't start the car (not even to move your vehicle from the pump). Keeping the contaminated fuel in the tank and far from sensitive fuel system parts will minimize the probability of harm to your vehicle.
- What to do? Contact Wrong Fuel SoS at once on
0800 711 7172.
- Benefit from effective assistance about what you should do next. Our telephone agents are easily accessible all day and night to allow you to get going again.
- Should you've turned on the engine or driven the vehicle, do not be concerned. Pretty much 99% of motor vehicles driven on the incorrect fuel can be fully flushed out without having any long-term issues.
- How much is a fuel drain?
Contact us and after a couple of rapid questions we will be able to get a tailored quotation of just how much your fuel drain costs.
- We willprovide you full VAT receipts which can be utilised to claim your money back on your misfuel insurance**
For your ease
- All major credit cards accepted
- Around the clock roadside assistance
- Environment Agency licensed
- SPA trained engineers
- 100% covered and registered
- Local Assistance
- Fuel included @ petrol station price
Normal Misfuel Symptoms:
The following is a list of ordinary wrong fuel symptoms:
- Loss in engine power
- Motor cutting out, jumping or coughing
- A tough time starting the engine
- Increased smoking
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
- Look at your fuel receipt. It will state clearly if you filled up with diesel or unleaded. If you don’t have the receipt, you can often return to the petrol station where you filled up and give them the date and time (and pump) where you refuelled and they will often be able to give you a VA receipt.
- Smell it. Diesel and petrol have very distinctly different smells. Anyone familiar with the motor industry should be able to help you with this. Or you could even get another car to park alongside and smell the fuel caps of both, comparing them to determine what the fuel type is.
- Call us to come out and assess the car. In the majority of cases we will be able to tell if the car has been misfuelled before beginning work on it. If we discover that the vehicle does not need a fuel drain, you will only be charged a call-out fee.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Rating
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully approved and skilled to fulfill all forms of polluted fuel drains needed for the removing of contaminated fuel. To learn exactly how we can help get you moving once again call us.