Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel)
24/7 Rayleigh Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Rayleigh, Essex
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Essex
In case you've put petrol in your diesel automobile in Rayleigh we most certainly are the people you need to speak to. We serve the entirety of the Rayleigh area and all adjacent areas.
We've had a great many call-outs on vehicles filled up with the incorrect fuel in Rayleigh. Last month there was a businesswoman in her worn-out MINI Cooper: "I incredibly put unleaded in my diesel motor and was stuck on the road. Your company got a fuel drainer to me in a half-hour and the car was working once again before you know it. You got me on my way again within one hour. I really appreciate it."
Filled up with petrol in your diesel car in Rayleigh? It is a much more common issue than you may imagine. Well, we are able to help you. WrongFuelSoS.com can boast full countrywide assistance for incorrect fuel drainage. And additionally we are on-duty 24 hours a day. Home, roadside or petrol station forecourt assist at any place in Rayleigh and the UK, and any time of day.
The 3 things you HAVE TO know about fuel contamination!
Wrong Fuel in Car Rayleigh - Rayleigh Misfuelling
A relatively concerned driver phoned us from the Total petrol station at Essex to tell us that he put petrol in his diesel boss' Land Rover Defender 90; he wasn't actually certain how he'd done it. We told him it was not a concern and before long had our specialist with him to clear the wrong fuel from his vehicle. Having taken out the wrong fuel, he was almost immediately back rolling again. He told us; "I can't believe I filled my car with the wrong fuel. And the gentleman who arrived to carry out the fuel drain was especially excellent - he did not make me seem an idiot."
So, if you have topped up your petrol car with diesel, or put petrol in your diesel automobile anywhere in Essex, speak to us right away. Our qualified technicians are available and waiting for your call.
Wrong Fuel Assist Rayleigh - Wrong Fuel in Car Rayleigh
A gentleman called us from his place on a street in Rayleigh. He exclaimed, "My vehicle (a compact Seat Ibiza) is not starting up and is generating very bad sounds when I turn the ignition." He said that he put unleaded in his diesel vehicle however reckoned he would fix the problem by putting extra Diesel on top. We showed up promptly, did the drain and filled him up again with fresh Diesel. He said he would be certain to advise people not to fill up over the wrong fuel but to get it drained promptly.
Regardless of whether you are in a state of the art car or an older model, we have the equipment as well as experience to fix the difficulty right there. We clean out all the wrong fuel, resolve any problems caused from the misfueling, and get you running.
We Get you Going Again
Toyota Auris Rayleigh
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Rayleigh
Wrong Fuel in Car Rayleigh - Petrol in Diesel Car Rayleigh
We carried out a wrong fuel retrieval job near a beautiful residential home in Rayleigh recently. "I had put petrol in my diesel car and was able to almost get home when my car stopped." Our technician went out, regardless that it was fairly late at night, and completed a standard fuel drain and cleanse on the beautiful Audi Coupe GT to everyone's satisfaction.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Rayleigh - Fuel Rescue Rayleigh
It truly was what is called an unsociable time to be on the road. It was roughly dawn and noone was stirring. It had been quite dead up to now, and me and Paul were sitting looking at a couple of old magazines. This was an uncommon tranquil moment in Essex. It was so quiet that the moment the phone eventually rang it made me jump! The person explained: "I have finished my night shift and foolishly poured the wrong fuel in my canary yellow Chevrolet Caprice". I instructed him to tell us where the vehicle was located and we hit the road, reaching him in Rayleigh no more than an hour later. The wrong fuel was cleaned up and removed from the car. He thanked us profusely for arriving so rapidly. As we were heading back home we spotted two young ladies at the side of the highway who seemed to have a puncture. As a result we stopped to help them change it, much to their delight.
Removing Petrol from Diesel
Call NOW for immediate help
Incorrect Fuel Guidance:
- Petrol in your Diesel Car? Diesel in a Petrol Car? Incorrect Fuel in Car?
- Please don't turn on the vehicle (even if it's just to move the vehicle away from the pump). Leaving the mixed fuel in the fuel tank and clear of fragile fuel system components will decrease the danger of damage to your engine.
- What to do? Call Wrong Fuel SoS right now on
0800 711 7172.
- Obtain specialist help regarding what you should do next. Our call staff are readily available 24/7 to enable you to get started once more.
- In a case where you might have started the motor or driven your vehicle, you shouldn't be concerned. Around 99% of cars and trucks driven on the wrong fuel can be easily flushed out with no lasting problems.
- How much is a fuel drain?
Give us a call and after one or two rapid questions we will be able to get a tailored price of just how much a fuel drain will cost.
- Weprovide full VAT invoices which can be used to claim your cash back on your misfuel insurance**
For your ease of use
- All major credit cards accepted
- 24 hour 365 day on the road services
- Environment Agency authorised
- SPA trained specialists
- 100% insured and licensed
- Full UK Services
- Fresh Fuel furnished @ pump prices
Ordinary Petrol in Diesel Symptoms:
Following is a list of likely wrong fuel symptoms:
- Reduced vehicle power
- Engine cutting out, stuttering or coughing
- Difficulties starting the car
- Excessive smoking
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Rating
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully accredited and certified to execute all varieties of contaminated fuel drains with regards to the treatment of contaminated fuel. To learn how we can assist get you on the road once more just call us.