Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel)
24/7 Reigate Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Reigate, Surrey
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Surrey
Petrol in diesel Reigate? We have the capacity to support the Reigate region very well since one of our fuel drainers resides close by and is subsequently not far from the action. If ever you've put unleaded in a diesel car anywhere in Reigate we'll be happy to come out and do a thorough fuel drain. Petrol in diesel in Reigate need not be a massive problem. We're just a phone call away.
We've done a great number of call-outs on vehicles filled up with the wrong fuel in Reigate. Last month there was a woman with her burgundy red Bugatti Veyron: "I unfortunately added petrol in my diesel car and became stranded in the road. WrongFuelSOS.com had a fuel drainer to me inside of around 30 minutes and the car was running once again before you know it. Your company got me back on the road once more after only 60 minutes. I really appreciate it."
Petrol in your diesel car in Reigate? You've come to the right place. We are here to aid you in this hour of need and get you moving once more with our expert fuel drain service.
The 3 things you MUST know about petrol in diesel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Reigate - Reigate Misfuelling
A fairly concerned driver called us from the Total filling station at Surrey to inform us that he put petrol into his diesel dark green Land Rover Freelander; he wasn't quite certain how he'd managed to do it. We assured him it was not a situation and before long had our technician out to him to clear the contaminated fuel from his tank. Having removed the wrong fuel, he was almost immediately back driving. He told us; "I can't believe I put the wrong fuel in my car. And the chap who appeared to carry out the fuel drain was genuinely pleasant - he did not make me look an idiot."
Thus, if you have topped up your petrol car with diesel, or put the wrong fuel in your diesel vehicle anywhere in Surrey, speak to us right away. Our professional technicians are available for you.
Wrong Fuel Assist Reigate - Wrong Fuel in Car Reigate
A motorist had stopped just off a road in Reigate. His grass green Vauxhall Insignia engine had stopped running and he'd no idea what was faulty till he noticed he put unleaded in his diesel vehicle. He rang us to get a fuel drain and that's when he explained to us: "I cannot believe that I did not know that I put the incorrect fuel in my vehicle." He said that he had got no sleep the night before and that must have been why.
We have fuel drainers on duty in the local area ready and waiting to come out and empty your motor vehicle of the wrong fuel or polluted fuel. We run twenty four hours a day and 7 days a week. All our experts are totally skilled and experienced in dealing with all varieties of cars and trucks.
We Get you Going Again
Audi A3 Reigate
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Reigate
Standard incorrect fuel drain tales in Reigate:
Wrong Fuel in Car Reigate - Petrol in Diesel Car Reigate
We fairly recently had a phone call about a businessman who had put the wrong fuel in his worse for wear Mitsubishi Pajero in Reigate. He had broken down on the road. "I couldn't believe how speedy you were in having an engineer out to help me after I mistakenly petrol in my diesel. Thank you ever so much". Obviously we arrived promptly and flushed the engine after draining all the unleaded from the diesel tank. The client was smiling again by the time we were done and he was able to drive off happy.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Reigate - Fuel Rescue Reigate
A driver who had sadly put unleaded in his diesel matte black Seat Exeo contacted us for a fuel drain at the Esso filling station in Reigate. He had decided to top up before proceeding on to the local recreation park but had put the wrong fuel in his car. "I put petrol rather than diesel which probably wasn't a wonderful beginning to our holiday." It was really no challenge whatsoever for our technical engineer to go out and perform the fuel drain. We hope they had a good holiday break.
Recovery Of Wrong Fuel
Call NOW for immediate help
Incorrect fuel Guidelines:
- Unleaded in your Diesel Car? Diesel oil in a Petrol Car? Wrong Fuel in your Car?
- You should not start up the engine (even if it's just to move your vehicle away from the pump). Keeping the contaminated fuel in the tank and from delicate fuel system mechanisms will help reduce the danger of damage to your motor.
- What to do? Ring Wrong Fuel SoS at once on
0800 711 7172.
- Benefit from expert help and advice on what to do next. Our phone agents are always ready 24/7 to assist you to get started again.
- If you've turned on the motor or driven your vehicle, you shouldn't panic. About 99% of vehicles run on polluted fuel can be totally cleaned out without having any negative consequences.
- How much is a fuel drain?
Call us and after a few questions we can easily get a customised quote of how much the fuel drain will cost.
- We willsupply you with full VAT invoices which could be used to claim your money back on your car insurance**
For your ease
- All major credit cards accepted
- 24 hour 365 day mobile support
- Environment Agency licensed
- SPA certified engineers
- Correctly covered and certified
- Local Services
- Clean Fuel provided @ pump prices
Normal Misfuel Symptoms:
Here is a list of ordinary wrong fuel symptoms:
- Loss of vehicle power
- Engine conking out, spluttering or coughing
- A tough time starting the motor
- Increased smoke
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Review
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully approved and registered to fulfill all categories of fuel drains with regard to the treatment of contaminated fuel. To learn about how we can help to get you moving again simply give us a call.