Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel)
24/7 Saltley Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Saltley, Birmingham
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Birmingham
Have you put unleaded in the diesel automobile, or diesel in a petrol car ( remarkably the majority of drivers make the mistake sometime) - we take care of it there and then. Wrong Fuel SoS' seasoned engineers are on call 24 hours a day. Simply call up our hotline and someone will come out, flush the wrong fuel and get you swiftly back on your way.
An irritated older gentleman contacted us when his vehicle would not start near Saltley. "In my urgency to get where I was going, I put petrol in my diesel car. I didn't really realize right up until the car began to jerk and then it ground to a halt right on the street." Happily, our fuel drainers are experienced in coping with issues just like this, and we shortly had the customer on the road .
Petrol in your diesel car or bike in Saltley? Welcome to WrongFuelSoS.com. Call us and find out how we can help to get you back on the road again.
The 3 things you HAVE TO know about Wrong Fuel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Saltley - Saltley Misfuelling
A fairly concerned customer called us from the Shell filling station at Birmingham to inform us that he put unleaded in to his diesel cyan Chrysler Grand Voyager; he wasn't quite sure how he'd done it. We explained to him it was not a worry and soon enough had our man out to him to clear the incorrect fuel from his tank. Having removed the incorrect fuel, he was shortly back behind the wheel. He told us; "I can't believe I put the wrong fuel in my car. And the chap who was sent to carry out the fuel drain was very very good - he didn't make me seem silly."
We understand what's important to you and consequently are completely insured and registered for our work. Having over one hundred and fifty years of total fuel drainage practical experience we know how to get the job finished - period.
Wrong Fuel Assist Saltley - Wrong Fuel in Car Saltley
A person called us from Saltley to say he had mistakenly piped the wrong fuel in to his diesel silver Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500. "What a pain! How could I put unleaded in my beautiful diesel car!" It took our fuel drainer approximately fifty minutes to fully drain the incorrect fuel out of the vehicle. He meticulously flushed the fuel lines, filter and pumps and put clean diesel in the car. The customer was thrilled and it didn't cost him dealer prices to have the work properly performed.
With more than 100 years of shared wrong fuel removal knowledge you couldn't be in better hands. Our technicians have witnessed almost everything and fixed it all. They are qualified on the latest types and carry all pertinent certificates. The company is properly V.A.T. recorded and insured so you realize we are no cowboy or “mickey mouse” scheme.
We Get you Going Again
BMW M140i Saltley
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Saltley
Stories from our own Saltley employees:
Wrong Fuel in Car Saltley - Petrol in Diesel Car Saltley
We recently got a call about a guy who had put the incorrect fuel in his friend's Mazda B-Series in Saltley. He had broken down on the road. "It was amazing how speedy you guys were in having someone out to assist me after I foolishly filled my diesel car with unleaded. Thank you". As you can imagine we arrived rapidly and flushed the engine after flushing all of the wrong fuel from the diesel tank. The driver was delighted by the time we finished and he drove away happy.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Saltley - Fuel Rescue Saltley
A woman living in Saltley contacted us as soon as she tried to get her misfueled automobile to work. She had put petrol in her diesel aunt's Toyota Sienna and, like many before her, thought that she would be able to just fill up her tank with diesel and it would run no problem. The vehicle was chugging and then it died when she got to the entrance of her office. We immediately started on the fuel drain following her call and got it resolved in one hour while she was at the office. She came out later on and thanked us stating, "I'm really pleased you fixed my car."
Correcting Wrong Fuel
Call NOW for immediate help
Wrong Fuel Tips and advice:
- Petrol in the Diesel Car? Diesel in an unleaded Car? Wrong Fuel in your Car?
- Please don't start the motor (even if it's just to move the vehicle away from the pump). Attempting to keep the polluted fuel in the fuel tank and from susceptible fuel system parts will mitigate the chance of damage to your motor.
- What to do? Get in touch with Wrong Fuel SoS right now on
0800 711 7172.
- Take advantage of effective help relating to how to proceed next. Our call operators are always ready throughout the day and night to enable you to get started once again.
- In the event that you might have started the motor or driven your vehicle, you shouldn't be concerned. About 99% of cars run on the incorrect fuel can be completely cleaned out with no permanent effects.
- How much is the price for wrong fuel recovery?
Get in touch and after a handful of short questions we will be able to get a tailor-made price regarding exactly how much a fuel drain costs.
- We canprovide complete VAT receipts which could be used to claim your payments back on your vehicle insurance**
For your benefit
- All major credit cards recognised
- 24/7 on the road services
- Environment Agency authorised
- SPA qualified specialists
- Completely insured and licensed
- Full UK Services
- Fuel supplied @ station price
Likely Wrong Fuel Symptoms:
This is a list of usual wrong fuel signs and symptoms:
- Lack of engine power
- Motor cutting out, chugging or coughing
- Issues starting the vehicle
- Excessive fumes
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Score
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully approved and approved to conduct all forms polluted fuel drains with regard to the removing of contaminated fuel. To learn about exactly how we will assist to get you going once more simply call us.