Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Southwold Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Southwold, Suffolk
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Suffolk
Wrong fuel in a diesel car? Whether or not the vehicle has been driven we are able to correct the issue and do a thorough drain and flush - in the majority of conditions this should have your vehicle going properly again right away. We come out to you. We are fully mobile and have all the kit needed. We have specialised fuel removal equipment on board and are knowledgeable in all makes of cars and vans.
It was close to 8 pm on a Friday and despite the fact that we were guaranteed a dry and fresh evening, it had not stopped raining! Dan and I were relaxing there going over the golf results, waiting around for the sixth call of the day to arrive. Eventually we got a call from a woman on a business trip who had gone to the Tesco filling station in Southwold and filled petrol in her diesel metallic green VW Golf lease car. She was very agitated apparently, crying "I can not believe I have wrecked the vehicle! I am so familiar with filling my petrol vehicle that I completely didn't remember I was operating a diesel!" We advised her to calm down and not to fret, also that such things sadly can happen. She managed to move the vehicle into a protected spot and, seeing as it was no more than a few miles from our van, we were able to arrive at her swiftly. The bad fuel was drained so she was able to go home to the Travelodge she was living at. Despite the fact that we got really soaked, it was all rewarding to watch her drive away contented and not so stressed. Yet another job in Suffolk well done in my mind!
Are you aware that you will find over 150,000 cases of customers filling their car with the incorrect type of fuel every single twelve months? If perhaps you have unfortunately done the same in Southwold, then we are able to assist. Our team of SPA qualified mechanics are accessible 24 hours a day to assist you at the roadside using the correct equipment to perform a wrong fuel drain on your vehicle rapidly.
The 3 things you NEED to know about Wrong Fuel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Southwold - Southwold Misfuelling
A married couple on the way to see close friends phoned us from the Southwold petrol station in Southwold to deal with a wrong fuel issue on their green VW GTI. They had put petrol in their diesel car and now required some help to get going . Naturally, our technician soon enough had them back on the road so they could continue their excursion. Contaminated fuel eradicated and everyone smiling again. "I'd have no issue recommending them to friends. Fantastic business."
Filling up the wrong fuel in your vehicle may well be very costly to correct, IN THE CASE THAT you leave it in there too long. Nevertheless, since we currently have a crew who cover all of Suffolk, we can certainly get to you very rapidly, in spite of what time of day it is. We have helped hundreds of drivers exactly like you, who have put petrol in their diesel car or the other way around, and all of our clientele will all concur that our service is the most effective by far. Contact us immediately and allow us take care of your misfuelling difficulty straight away.
We have fuel drainers available in the neighborhood equipped and waiting to come out and fuel drain your motor vehicle of the wrong fuel or polluted fuel. We work 24/7 every day of the year. All of our employees are fully qualified and experienced in coping with all sorts of vehicles.
Wrong Fuel Assist Southwold - Wrong Fuel in Car Southwold
A gentleman phoned us from his place on a close in Southwold. He exclaimed, "My car (a red Chevrolet Silverado) is not running and is making dreadful noises when I flip the ignition." He confessed that he put petrol in his diesel vehicle but then believed he would fix the problem by putting further Diesel on top. We were on scene promptly, carried out the drain and filled him up once again with clean Diesel. He said after that he'd be absolutely sure to advise people not to fill up in addition to the incorrect fuel but to get it cleaned out promptly.
We Get you Going Again
Range Rover Vogue Southwold
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Southwold
Several of the more ordinary examples we pick up from many of our employees in Southwold:
Wrong Fuel in Car Southwold - Petrol in Diesel Car Southwold
It's no fun breaking down in a automobile running on the wrong fuel halfway down the road. One of our most recent customers who filled her car with the incorrect fuel (black Cadillac DeVille) in Southwold encountered literally this kind of crisis: "You may already know that I incorrectly filled my petrol car with diesel recently. I was so distressed about the wrong fuel in my car that I was in tears. Fortunately I didn't need to worry seeing as you were excellent in fixing it."
Wrong Fuel Doctor Southwold - Fuel Rescue Southwold
A gentleman who had put unleaded in his diesel baby blue Cadillac Sixty Special called us for assistance at the Esso filling station in Southwold. He had decided to fill up before continuing on to the local recreation park . "I put unleaded as opposed to diesel which unfortunately wasn't a smart way to start to our getaway." It was definitely no problem by any means for our fuel drainer to go out and carry out the fuel drain. We hope the family enjoyed their holiday break.
Contaminated Fuel Recovery
Call NOW for immediate help
Incorrect Fuel Helpful hints:
- Petrol in the Diesel Car? Diesel in an unleaded Car? Wrong Fuel in the Car?
- Now don't turn on the engine (even if it's only to move the vehicle off of the dispenser). Attempting to keep the contaminated fuel in the tank and away from susceptible fuel system mechanisms will limit the probability of damage to your car.
- What do you do? Speak to Wrong Fuel SoS right now on
0800 711 7172.
- Enjoy reliable advice with regards to what you should do next. Our call agents are readily available twenty four hours a day to assist you to be on your way once more.
- In case you may have turned on the engine or driven the vehicle, try not to fret. Virtually 99% of cars run on the wrong fuel can be easily flushed out with no negative side effects.
- How much is the price for wrong fuel recovery?
Contact us and after a handful of rapid questions we can provide a tailored quote regarding just how much your fuel drain costs.
- We are able toprovide you with complete VAT invoices which can be used to claim your payments back on your misfuel insurance**
For your ease
- All major credit cards recognised
- Around the clock on the road service
- Environment Agency authorised
- SPA experienced experts
- Fully covered and authorised
- Full UK Assistance
- Fresh Fuel included @ station price
Usual Misfuel Signs and symptoms:
Here's a list of very common wrong fuel symptoms or signs:
- Lack of vehicle power
- Car conking out, stuttering or hiccuping
- Problems starting the engine
- Increased smoking
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
- Look at your fuel receipt. It will state clearly if you filled up with diesel or unleaded. If you don’t have the receipt, you can often return to the petrol station where you filled up and give them the date and time (and pump) where you refuelled and they will often be able to give you a VA receipt.
- Smell it. Diesel and petrol have very distinctly different smells. Anyone familiar with the motor industry should be able to help you with this. Or you could even get another car to park alongside and smell the fuel caps of both, comparing them to determine what the fuel type is.
- Call us to come out and assess the car. In the majority of cases we will be able to tell if the car has been misfuelled before beginning work on it. If we discover that the vehicle does not need a fuel drain, you will only be charged a call-out fee.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Rating
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully qualified and registered to conduct all forms polluted fuel drains regarding the treatment of contaminated fuel. To discover how we will assist get you on the move once again contact us.