Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel)
24/7 Sudbury Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Sudbury, Suffolk
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Suffolk
If ever you have put the incorrect fuel in the car in Sudbury we certainly are the company you should contact. We serve the entirety of the Sudbury region and all nearby parts.
An angry older man phoned us after his automobile would not start near Sudbury. "In my hurry to get where I was going, I put the wrong fuel in my car. I didn't really realize right up until the car started to chug and then it cut out right on the road." Fortunately, our fuel specialists are experienced in coping with problems like this, and we shortly had the gentleman back on his way again.
Wrong fuel in your car in Sudbury? You've come to the right place. We are here to help you in this hour of need and get you moving again with our specialist fuel removal assistance.
The 3 things you MUST know about fuel contamination!
Wrong Fuel in Car Sudbury - Sudbury Misfuelling
Just had a fantastic night's uninterrupted sleep! 7:00 on a warm Tuesday and I was en route to assist an old sweetheart who put petrol in her diesel super Cadillac CTS in Sudbury. I'd been told she drove away from the filling station and was pulled up on a backwater road on the way to pay a visit to her grandchildren. I punched her location straight into the Satnav and arrived within 60 minutes. I reached the destination and removed the contaminated fuel in the car vehicle. As I was doing the drain she said, "I'm getting quite forgetful in my old age and didn't remember about the car using diesel seeing that I'd only just acquired it a couple of days back when my former one, which I used for more than twenty years, eventually gave up the ghost". I finished the drain and she offered me a toffee and said thank you. Such a precious Suffolk lady!
Therefore, in case you've filled your petrol automobile with diesel, or petrol in your diesel automobile wherever in Suffolk, contact us now. Our professional technicians are ready for your call.
Wrong Fuel Assist Sudbury - Wrong Fuel in Car Sudbury
Yesterday a youngster called us because his dad's Austin Mini died in the middle of a street in Sudbury. He had by accident put petrol in his diesel vehicle and was only able to get so far as the road before having to stop. It was yet in the early hours of the day and our technician, who lives close by, arrived with him in less than ten minutes. We were able to get rid of the incorrect fuel and put clean diesel back in the car. "Sincere kudos to you for your timely response, particularly at 1 a.m., I genuinely am grateful for it."
We Get you Going Again
VW Tiguan Sudbury
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Sudbury
Directly below are opinions and examples of fuel drains we have carried out in Sudbury:
Wrong Fuel in Car Sudbury - Petrol in Diesel Car Sudbury
We got a phone call from a customer whose dad's Ford Escort had conked out on a road because he put the wrong fuel in it. "I got the pumps mixed up and put the wrong fuel in my car in error. These guys arrived and sorted out the matter when my car gave up." We purged the petrol from the diesel tank and flushed the fuel system completely afterwards and the motorist was able to carry on with his deliveries.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Sudbury - Fuel Rescue Sudbury
This really was an unsociable time to be up. It was about sunrise and noone was about. It had become rather uneventful so far, and me and Mark were sitting around perusing a couple of old newspapers. It was an unusual tranquil hour in Suffolk. Actually it was that calm that the moment the telephone eventually rang I leaped! The voice explained: "I have just concluded my night shift and foolishly put petrol in my diesel silver Hyundai Elantra by mistake". I told him to inform us where exactly he was situated and we hit the road, reaching him in Sudbury under an hour later. The contaminated fuel was taken out from the vehicle. He thanked us profusely for arriving so quickly. As we were heading back to the office we saw two young ladies at the edge of the street who looked like they had a flat tyre. Accordingly we pulled over to help them change it, much to their delight.
Emergency Fuel Drain
Call NOW for immediate help
Incorrect Fuel Info:
- Petrol in a Diesel Car? Diesel in an unleaded Car? Wrong Fuel in your Car?
- Now don't start up the motor (not even to move the vehicle away from the dispenser). Attempting to keep the contaminated fuel in the fuel tank and clear of delicate fuel system workings will decrease the likelihood of harm to your vehicle.
- What do you do? Contact Wrong Fuel SoS immediately on
0800 711 7172.
- Receive qualified information referring to how to proceed next. Our helpline staff are to hand throughout the day and night to enable you to get started again.
- If you may have turned on the motor or driven your vehicle, do not be concerned. Just about 99% of cars or trucks driven on the incorrect fuel can be properly fixed without having any long term effects.
- How much is a fuel drain?
Contact us and after a few simple questions we can get you a personalised quote for exactly how much the fuel drain will cost.
- We willgive you full VAT receipts which can be used to claim your money back on your vehicle insurance**
For your convenience
- All major credit cards accepted
- 24 hour 365 day mobile services
- Environment Agency licensed
- SPA qualified specialists
- Completely covered and certified
- National Service
- Fuel provided @ petrol station prices
Normal Wrong Fuel Symptoms:
Here's a list of commonplace wrong fuel symptoms:
- Lack of engine power
- Vehicle conking out, chugging or even coughing
- A tough time starting the car
- Increased smoking
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Rating
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully approved and registered to undertake all varieties of wrong fuel drains relating to the extraction of mixed fuel. To find out how we can help get you going once again just call us.