Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Swanley Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Swanley, Kent
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Kent
Unleaded in a diesel vehicle? Regardless if the automobile has been driven we can fix the problem and do a 100 % drain and cleanse - in the majority of situations this should have your vehicle going properly again right away. We come out to you. We are fully mobile and take along all the kit needed. We have professional fuel retrieval apparatus on board and are skilled in all makes of cars.
Our driver was called to a filling station in Swanley when a elderly lady wrong fuelled her filthy Peugeot 2008 by putting unleaded in her diesel car. She was in an annoyed and perplexed state of mind but we soon eased her nerves by informing her that we could be with her vehicle within an hour to perform the drain and that the car would soon be operational and she would be away again. As we'd promised she was exactly that, but not before saying: "Your firm is really service focused, I'm really pleased that my vehicle is working," and that she'd highly recommend us to anybody.
Were you aware that you will find in excess of 150,000 cases of people filling their vehicles up using the wrong sort of fuel each and every year? If perhaps you've gone and done exactly the same in Swanley, we are able to help you. Our professional crew of mechanics are ready in the vicinity of your position to come and assist you at the side of the road employing professional tools.
The 3 things you HAVE TO know about petrol in diesel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Swanley - Swanley Misfuelling
A young lady had stopped on a road, Swanley just after having put the wrong fuel in her car. She was sobbing and truly troubled as she had put £55 of petrol in her diesel car. When she called us we tried to cool her as best we could, assuring her that it would be no problem. When we arrived with her she was no longer distressed and was really fascinated in paying attention to our engineer do the fuel drain on her metallic yellow Volkswagen. Later she said: "My car is akin to my child, I only just purchased it and thus it really freaked me out that I had put a lot of wrong fuel in it. I'm very glad that it was so very easily fixable."
Regardless of whether you are in a brand spanking new car or an old design, we have the gear as well as know-how to repair the difficulty right there. We get rid of the incorrect fuel, address any complications caused from the misfueling, and get you moving.
Wrong Fuel Assist Swanley - Wrong Fuel in Car Swanley
A man phoned us from Swanley saying he had unfortunately piped the wrong fuel in to his diesel bright white Skoda Superb. "Unbelievable! I can't believe I put petrol in my lovely diesel car!" It took our technician around fifty minutes to fully drain the incorrect fuel out of the vehicle. He totally flushed the fuel lines, filter and pumps and put fresh diesel in the car. The customer was delighted and it didn't cost him car dealership prices to have the work properly performed.
With hundreds of years of shared fuel drain experience you could not be in safer hands. Our wrong fuel specialists have experienced almost everything and done a great deal. They are skilled on the most up-to-date cars and hold all pertinent certificates. The company is entirely V.A.T. authorised and insured so you know we are no amateur or “mickey mouse” business.
We Get you Going Again
Ford S-Max Swanley
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Swanley
Several of the usual stories we hear from our engineers in Swanley:
Wrong Fuel in Car Swanley - Petrol in Diesel Car Swanley
We carried out a wrong fuel retrieval exercise near a spectacular house in Swanley recently. "I put unleaded in my diesel car and managed to virtually arrive at home when my car broke down." Our technician went out, despite the fact that it was rather late at night, and did a full fuel drain and purge on the metallic green Honda CR-V to everyone's satisfaction.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Swanley - Fuel Rescue Swanley
A young lady driving in Swanley contacted us shortly after she tried to get her misfueled car to work. She had put unleaded in her diesel modified Austin Mini Cooper and, like many prior to her, assumed that she could simply top up the car with diesel and it'd be alright. The car was spluttering and then it died when she came to the entrance of her office. We immediately went to work on the fuel drain after she called and had it fixed in an hour whilst she was in the office. She came outside later on and thanked us saying, "I'm extremely glad you repaired my vehicle."
Roadside Misfuel Service
Call NOW for immediate help
Hints and tips:
- Unleaded in a Diesel Car? Diesel oil in an unleaded Car? Incorrect Fuel in Car?
- Please do not start the vehicle (not even to move the vehicle off of the pump). Always keeping the mixed fuel in the tank and clear of delicate fuel system workings will minimize the chance of harm to your automobile.
- What do I do? Ring Wrong Fuel SoS now on
0800 711 7172.
- Enjoy expert help and advice on how to proceed next. Our telephone operators are accessible all day and night to assist you to get started again.
- If perhaps you've turned on the motor or driven your vehicle, don't fret. Roughly 99% of cars or trucks driven on polluted fuel can be fully cleaned out without any long-term side effects.
- How much does it cost to get a fuel drain?
Give us a call and after a couple rapid questions we will get you a customized price for how much a fuel drain costs.
- We are able tosupply you with complete VAT receipts which can be used to claim your payments back on your vehicle insurance**
For your convenience
- All major credit cards accepted
- 24 hour 365 day on the road services
- Environment Agency registered
- SPA qualified specialists
- Completely covered and licensed
- Local Assistance
- Fresh Fuel available @ cost prices
Familiar Wrong Fuel Symptoms:
Here's a list of very common wrong fuel signs and symptoms:
- Diminished engine power
- Engine dying, jumping and / or hiccuping
- A tough time starting the automobile
- Increased fumes
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Review
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully licensed and skilled to execute all varieties of wrong fuel drains needed for the treatment of mixed fuel. To learn about how we can help to get you moving once again simply contact us.