Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Towcester Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Towcester, Northamptonshire
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Northamptonshire
Unleaded in a diesel vehicle? Even if the car has been run we can correct the problem and perform a 100 % drain and purge - in 99% of circumstances this should have your vehicle working correctly again straight away. We can come to you. We are 100 % mobile and take along all the equipment needed. We have specialised fuel removal tools on board and are experienced in all types of cars and vans.
An upset elderly gentleman telephoned us after his car refused to start outside Towcester. "In my hurry to get where I was travelling, I put unleaded in my diesel car. I didn't really realize up to the point the car began to jerk and then it ground to a halt right on the road." Fortunately, our fuel technicians are experienced in managing predicaments just like this, and we soon enough had the man on his way again.
Have you your head in your hands due to the fact you've mistakenly put the wrong type of fuel in your vehicle? If you are broken down in Towcester and panicking, then simply call the speediest and least expensive wrong fuel drainage professionals now. We are very experienced fuel drain specialists in Towcester, who are on hand 24 hours a day to support you wherever you are.
The 3 things you NEED to know about a Misfuel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Towcester - Towcester Misfuelling
A rather alarmed customer phoned us from the BP filling station at Northamptonshire to inform us that he had put petrol into his diesel winter grey BMW 745; he wasn't quite sure how he'd done it. We explained to him it was absolutely no situation and before long had our specialist with him to clear the wrong fuel from his tank. Having taken away the bad fuel, he was subsequently back driving. He told us; "I am genuinely stunned I put petrol in my diesel car. And the person who was sent to take care of the fuel drain was incredibly fantastic - he didn't make me feel foolish."
We look after your motor vehicle with our complete registration and insurance protection. Whether you are running an age-old rust-bucket or a newly purchased luxury car we are able to help.
Wrong Fuel Assist Towcester - Wrong Fuel in Car Towcester
A customer called us from his place on a close in Towcester. He explained, "My car (a burgundy red Volkswagen Jetta) is not starting and is producing terrible sounds when I flip the key." He admitted that he had put petrol in his diesel car but then believed he would solve the problem by putting more Diesel on top. We were on scene quickly, carried out the fuel drain and filled it up again with untainted Diesel. He said that he would be absolutely sure to educate people not to fill up in addition to the wrong fuel but to get it drained right away.
Whatever wrong fuel problem you need assistance with you can now depend upon us. We are looking forward to your phone call to provide help and our technical services to get you underway once again. Phone right now and see how we are able to help you:
We Get you Going Again
BMW M140i Towcester
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Towcester
Just a few of the more standard things we get from many of our specialists in Towcester:
Wrong Fuel in Car Towcester - Petrol in Diesel Car Towcester
A young adult who had recently passed his driving test had misfueled his light blue BMW 525 by putting petrol in the diesel car at the service station near Towcester. He said, "This is the second time I have filled up my car since I got it and I don't know how to handle it." He was also afraid since his father had just paid for the car. He found our company on the web and so called us immediately, afraid about what he needed to do. Our guy on the call advised him that we would be on scene in 45 minutes and to not touch his car while waiting. We did the drain on his vehicle and he said how amazed he was that it was dealt with so quickly and no complication at all.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Towcester - Fuel Rescue Towcester
A motorist driving in Towcester contacted us as soon as she had managed to get her misfueled vehicle to the office. She had put petrol in her diesel dad's Fiat Scudo and, like many people before her, believed that she would be able to basically fill her car with diesel and it would run fine. The vehicle was chugging and then it stopped when she got to the the front of her work. We promptly started on the fuel drain after she called and had it resolved inside 60 minutes while she was at the office. She came outside soon after and thanked us saying, "I'm extremely pleased you fixed my car."
Petrol in a Diesel
Call NOW for immediate help
Incorrect fuel Tips:
- Unleaded in your Diesel Car? Diesel oil in an unleaded Car? Incorrect Fuel in the Car?
- You should not start the vehicle (even if it's simply to move the vehicle away from the dispenser). Keeping the polluted fuel in the tank and clear of sophisticated fuel system mechanisms will diminish the threat of harm to your vehicle.
- What do I do? Speak to Wrong Fuel SoS at once on
0800 711 7172.
- Obtain effective help and advice with regards to how to proceed next. Our helpline agents are easily accessible 24/7 to allow you to be on your way once more.
- In the event that you have started the engine or driven the vehicle, please don't panic. Nearly 99% of motor vehicles driven on contaminated fuel can be completely fixed without any subsequent lasting effects.
- How much does it cost to get a fuel drain?
Get in touch and after a few questions we will be able to get a customised price regarding exactly how much the fuel drain will cost.
- Weprovide full VAT invoices which can be used to claim your cash back on your vehicle insurance**
For your ease
- All major credit cards recognised
- 24 hour 365 day mobile service
- Environment Agency authorised
- SPA competent engineers
- Thoroughly insured and certified
- National Assistance
- Clean Fuel offered @ station price
Commonplace Wrong Fuel Symptoms:
Here's a list of likely wrong fuel symptoms:
- Losing vehicle power
- Engine stalling, spluttering or even hiccuping
- Problems starting the automobile
- Abnormal smoke
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Rating
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully certified and trained to execute all categories of contaminated fuel drains needed for the extraction of mixed fuel. To discover exactly how we will help get you moving once more just contact us.