Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Tyburn Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Tyburn, Birmingham
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Birmingham
In the event you might have put petrol in your diesel automobile in Tyburn we are the company you really should speak to. We operate throughout the whole of the Tyburn area and all bordering regions.
An aggrieved older fellow called us when his car wouldn't start by Tyburn. "In my hurry to get to my destination, I put petrol in my diesel car. I didn't really realize till the car started to chug and then it ground to a halt right on the road." Fortunately, our fuel specialists are expert in taking on issues like this, and we soon had the customer on his way .
Wrong fuel in your car in Tyburn? You've come to the right place. We are here to help you in this time of need and get you driving once more with our expert fuel removal services.
The 3 things you SHOULD know about fuel contamination!
Wrong Fuel in Car Tyburn - Tyburn Misfuelling
A somewhat concerned customer phoned us from the BP filling station at Birmingham to inform us that he had put unleaded in his diesel brother's Peugeot Expert; he wasn't totally sure how he'd done it. We advised him it was absolutely no worry and quickly had our technician with him to clean the wrong fuel from his tank. Having taken away the incorrect fuel, he was swiftly back on the road. He told us; "I can't believe I put the wrong fuel in my car. And the technician who came out to perform the fuel drain was very nice - he did not make me appear a fool."
It's becoming a common dilemma, and roadside rescue professionals have got the expertise and gear to take care of these types of incidents rapidly and competently. Phone us RIGHT AWAY for the perfect misfuel recovery and repair option.
Therefore, in the event that you've filled your petrol vehicle with diesel, or the wrong fuel in your diesel automobile anywhere in Birmingham, call us right away. Our professional mechanics are available for you.
Wrong Fuel Assist Tyburn - Wrong Fuel in Car Tyburn
A gentleman called us from Tyburn saying he had pumped unleaded in to his diesel stylish Land Rover Defender 110. "Unbelievable! How could I put petrol in my nice diesel car!" It took our engineer approximately fifty minutes to completely drain the wrong fuel out of the vehicle. He meticulously purged the fuel lines, filter and pumps and after that put clean diesel in the car. The customer was thrilled and it hadn't cost him car dealership rates to have the task properly completed.
And so, maybe you need a wrong fuel drain or just assistance on where to start, you can get in touch with us whenever needed. Call us whenever and we'll be pleased to aide you to set the situation right. Call up and inquire about assistance or information:
We Get you Going Again
Audi RS7 Tyburn
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Tyburn
Following are comments and instances of wrong fuel removal we've undertaken in Tyburn:
Wrong Fuel in Car Tyburn - Petrol in Diesel Car Tyburn
A young person who had only got his licence had wrong fuelled his navy blue Suzuki Swift by having unleaded in his diesel car at the petrol station near Tyburn. He said, "This is just the third time I have filled up my car since I got it and I don't know what to do." He was also anxious because his father had just recently paid for the car. He found us on the internet and so called it right away, scared about what he needed to do. Our man on the phones informed him that we would be on scene within forty-five minutes and to not touch his car while he waited. We performed the fuel drain on his vehicle and he mentioned how impressed he was it was completed so quickly and without problem at all.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Tyburn - Fuel Rescue Tyburn
This was what is called the graveyard shift. It was roughly 3am and nobody was about. It had become fairly quiet until now, and Ray and I were sitting browsing several old papers. This was a rare tranquil time in Birmingham. It was indeed that tranquil that when the telephone ultimately rang it made me start! The person explained: "I just concluded my overnight shift and stupidly put the wrong fuel in my beautiful Vauxhall Monaro in error". We got him to let us know just where the vehicle was situated and we left, arriving in Tyburn less than 30 minutes later. The wrong fuel was cleared from the engine. He thanked us profusely for coming out so rapidly. While we were going back to the office we noticed two young women at the side of the road who seemed to have a puncture. Accordingly we pulled over and helped them change it, to their elation.
Call NOW for immediate help
- Unleaded in a Diesel Car? Diesel in an unleaded Car? Incorrect Fuel in the Car?
- Please do not start up the car (even if it's just to move the vehicle from the pump). Always keeping the mixed fuel in the fuel tank and away from delicate fuel system mechanisms will ease the risk of damage to your car.
- What do you do? Speak to Wrong Fuel SoS straight away on
0800 711 7172.
- Obtain effective help regarding how to handle it next. Our telephone staff are available all day and night to make it easier to get going again.
- In cases where you have started the motor or driven the car, please don't fret. Very nearly 99% of motor vehicles run on polluted fuel can be completely flushed out without having any long lasting issues.
- How much does it cost to get a fuel drain?
Get in touch and after a handful of questions we should be able to get a customised price of how much the fuel drain will cost.
- We willprovide you with complete VAT receipts which can be used to claim your payments back on your misfuel insurance**
For your convenience
- All major credit cards accepted
- Around the clock mobile support
- Environment Agency registered
- SPA competent technicians
- Completely insured and licensed
- Local Support
- Fuel supplied @ pump price
Likely Petrol in Diesel Warning signs:
This is a list of very common wrong fuel signs and symptoms:
- Losing vehicle power
- Engine conking out, chugging or hiccuping
- Difficulty starting the motor
- Abnormal fumes
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Rating
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully licensed and certified to perform all forms of fuel drains for the extraction of mixed fuel. To learn exactly how we can assist get you on the move again just contact us.