Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Wake Green Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Wake Green, Birmingham
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Birmingham
Put the wrong fuel in the vehicle and somehow succeeded to get where you were going or have come to a stop by the roadside - we will be able to help you out. Our service is totally mobile and we have the ability to come out regardless of wherever you are and have the car drained, cleansed and working again right away - and at an acceptable price!
A guy stopped on a road in Wake Green had to have a fuel drain close to a few weeks back. His mustard yellow Jaguar XJ Series was broken down on the road after he had filled up with the wrong fuel. He was calm when he rang us but a little concerned to get his car from the road as he was triggering some traffic. We arrived in fifteen minutes as our drainer was in nearby Wake Green and had just concluded his previous job. He said, "I simply do not believe I put unleaded in my diesel car and stopped right here! My vehicle was so spluttery I basically had to stop and then it just cut out."
Every single day in Wake Green you will discover customers just like you who regrettably have filled the incorrect sort of fuel in their car. If you're looking for a quick and trusted fuel drain expert to help you, well then look no more. Our skilled crew of technicians are ready and waiting near your position to come out and help you at the side of the road using specialist equipment.
The 3 things you NEED to know about Wrong Fuel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Wake Green - Wake Green Misfuelling
A relatively concerned driver called us from the Shell petrol station at Birmingham to tell us that he had put unleaded in to his diesel burgundy red BMW 745; he wasn't actually sure how he'd managed to do it. We told him it was no problem and before long had our specialist with him to clear the incorrect fuel from his car. Having removed the wrong fuel, he was shortly back rolling again. He told us; "I can't believe I filled my car with the wrong fuel. And the man who came to undertake the fuel drain was very fantastic - he didn't make me appear stupid."
Therefore, in the event that you have topped up your petrol automobile with diesel, or the wrong fuel in your diesel vehicle just about anywhere in Birmingham, contact us right away. Our qualified mechanics are available for you.
Wrong Fuel Assist Wake Green - Wrong Fuel in Car Wake Green
Last monday a youngster called us soon after his dad's Alfa Romeo Spider stopped working in the middle of a street in Wake Green. He had by accident put the wrong fuel in his diesel car and drove to the road before being forced to halt. It was yet in the early hours of the day and our engineer, who lives close by, got to him in approximately twenty minutes. We were able to get rid of the wrong fuel and put fresh diesel back in to the vehicle. "Thank you for your fast response, especially at 6 a.m., I really appreciate it."
Whether you happen to be in a brand new car or an old type, we have the equipment along with practical experience to fix the dilemma on the sopt. We take out all the incorrect fuel, take care of any issues brought on by the misfueling, and get you going.
We Get you Going Again
Renault Megane Wake Green
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Wake Green
Stories from our Wake Green team:
Wrong Fuel in Car Wake Green - Petrol in Diesel Car Wake Green
We not long ago had a call from a man who put the incorrect fuel in his father's Renault Twingo in Wake Green. He had ground to a halt on the road. "It was amazing how fast you guys were in having an engineer out to aid me after I stupidly filled my diesel car with unleaded. Thank you ever so much". It goes without saying that we showed up rapidly and flushed the engine after draining the contaminated fuel from the diesel tank. The client was delighted by the time we were done and he went away cheerful.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Wake Green - Fuel Rescue Wake Green
A gentleman contacted us from his compact Mitsubishi Montero after he had come to a halt on the busy road. "I foolishly put petrol in my diesel car and I soon realised it several miles down the road!" Fortuitously we were able to attend him in a relatively short time, considering the traffic, and he was shortly back behind the wheel.
Wrong Fuel Recovery
Call NOW for immediate help
- Unleaded in your Diesel Car? Diesel in an unleaded Car? Incorrect Fuel in the Car?
- Now don't turn on the car (even if it's simply to move the vehicle from the dispenser). Always keeping the contaminated fuel in the fuel tank and from delicate fuel system components will minimize the danger of damage to your vehicle.
- What do you do? Get a hold of Wrong Fuel SoS immediately on
0800 711 7172.
- Obtain professional assistance about what you can do next. Our phone agents are accessible all day and night to help you to get going again.
- In case that you've started the engine or driven the car, don't panic. Around 99% of motors driven on contaminated fuel can be totally flushed out without any subsequent negative problems.
- How much is the price for wrong fuel recovery?
Give us a call and after two or three brief questions we will get you a customized price for how much your fuel drain costs.
- We are able toprovide complete VAT receipts which can be used to claim your money back on your vehicle insurance**
For your convenience
- All major credit cards recognised
- 24 hour 365 day mobile assistance
- Environment Agency registered
- SPA certified experts
- Fully covered and authorised
- National Services
- Clean Fuel offered @ cost prices
Common Misfuel Signs and symptoms:
Here's a list of very common wrong fuel symptoms:
- Loss of engine power
- Vehicle dying, chugging and / or hiccuping
- Difficulty starting the engine
- Increased smoking
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
- Look at your fuel receipt. It will state clearly if you filled up with diesel or unleaded. If you don’t have the receipt, you can often return to the petrol station where you filled up and give them the date and time (and pump) where you refuelled and they will often be able to give you a VA receipt.
- Smell it. Diesel and petrol have very distinctly different smells. Anyone familiar with the motor industry should be able to help you with this. Or you could even get another car to park alongside and smell the fuel caps of both, comparing them to determine what the fuel type is.
- Call us to come out and assess the car. In the majority of cases we will be able to tell if the car has been misfuelled before beginning work on it. If we discover that the vehicle does not need a fuel drain, you will only be charged a call-out fee.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Review
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully approved and registered to carry out all types of polluted fuel drains for the removal of contaminated fuel. To find out how we will assist to get you on the road once more just give us a call.