Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel)
24/7 Walton-on-Thames Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Walton-on-Thames, Surrey
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Surrey
If you've put the wrong fuel in the vehicle and by some means were able to get where you were going or have broken down on the road - we are able to help. Our service is fully mobile and we have the ability to come out irrespective of where you are and have the car drained, flushed and running just as before very quickly - and for an acceptable price!
We have had a great number of wrong fuel corrections on motor vehicles run on the incorrect fuel in Walton-on-Thames. The most recent was a young lady in her boss' Mercedes Sprinter 2500: "I carelessly put the incorrect fuel in my diesel motor and got stuck in the road. Your company sent someone to me in half an hour and the car was up and running once more quickly. You had me back on the road once again inside 60 minutes. I really appreciate it."
If you've put petrol in your diesel car in Walton-on-Thames (petrol in diesel Walton-on-Thames) we are the people you need to speak to. We cover the whole of the Walton-on-Thames territory and all surrounding zones.
The 3 things you SHOULD know about fuel contamination!
Wrong Fuel in Car Walton-on-Thames - Walton-on-Thames Misfuelling
A somewhat concerned motorist called us from the Texaco filling station at Surrey to advise us that he put petrol in his diesel apricot Saab 9-4X; he wasn't really sure how he'd managed to do it. We assured him it was not a worry and quickly had our specialist out to him to drain the contaminated fuel from his tank. Having taken out the contaminated fuel, he was soon enough back on the road. He told us; "I can't believe I put the wrong fuel in my car. And the technician who arrived to do the fuel drain was genuinely fantastic - he didn't make me look silly."
Therefore, in case you've filled your petrol vehicle with diesel, or petrol in your diesel vehicle wherever in Surrey, contact us immediately. Our professional technicians are completely ready and waiting for you.
Wrong Fuel Assist Walton-on-Thames - Wrong Fuel in Car Walton-on-Thames
A person called us from Walton-on-Thames to state that he had foolishly pumped the wrong fuel into his diesel blue Hyundai Elantra. "Shocking! How could I put unleaded in my lovely diesel car!" It took the fuel drainer about fifty minutes to completely drain the wrong fuel out of the vehicle. He carefully purged the fuel lines, filter and pumps and after that put fresh diesel in the vehicle. The customer was happy and it hadn't cost him dealership prices to get the work properly performed.
We have fuel drain specialists on duty in the region available and waiting to come over and fuel drain your vehicle of the wrong fuel or contaminated fuel. We work twenty four hours a day and 7 days a week. All our technicians are completely skilled and knowledgeable in dealing with all sorts of cars and trucks.
We Get you Going Again
Toyota Auris Walton-on-Thames
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Walton-on-Thames
Usual incorrect fuel drain articles in Walton-on-Thames:
Wrong Fuel in Car Walton-on-Thames - Petrol in Diesel Car Walton-on-Thames
We performed a wrong fuel removal exercise outside a beautiful residential home in Walton-on-Thames recently. "I put petrol in my diesel car and was able to virtually arrive at home when my car stopped." Our specialist went out, regardless that it was quite late at night, and completed a fuel drain and purge on the new-shape Audi .
Wrong Fuel Doctor Walton-on-Thames - Fuel Rescue Walton-on-Thames
This was exactly an unsociable time to be on the road. It was about 3:30am and noone was about. It had been rather quiet so far, and Ryan and I were sitting around looking through a few old newspapers. It was an unusual restful time in Surrey. Actually it was that calm that the instant my mobile rang I leaped! The person on the opposite end stated: "I have only just completed my evening shift and stupidly filled the wrong fuel in a husband's BMW 550 by mistake". We instructed him to inform us where exactly he was and we set off, reaching him in Walton-on-Thames not as much as half an hour later. The fuel was cleaned from the car and he thanked us for getting there so quickly. While we were going back to the depot we spotted two women at the edge of the road who looked like they had a flat tyre. So we pulled over to change it, much to their delight.
Night-time Fuel Drain
Call NOW for immediate help
Incorrect fuel Guidance:
- Unleaded in a Diesel Car? Diesel oil in an unleaded Car? Incorrect Fuel in Car?
- Try not to turn on the motor (not even to move your car off of the pump). Always keeping the mixed fuel in the fuel tank and far from very sensitive fuel system parts will minimize the likelihood of harm to your car.
- What do you do? Contact Wrong Fuel SoS at once on
0800 711 7172.
- Receive qualified help and advice concerning what to do next. Our telephone staff are always ready twenty four hours a day to help you to get going again.
- Should you've turned on the motor or driven the car, please don't fret. Approximately 99% of vehicles driven on the wrong fuel can be completely fixed with no adverse problems.
- How much is the price for wrong fuel recovery?
Call us and after a handful of questions we can easily get a customised quotation for exactly how much your fuel drain costs.
- We are able toprovide full VAT invoices which can be used to claim your cash back on your misfuel insurance**
For your ease of use
- All major credit cards recognised
- Around the clock on the road support
- Environment Agency authorised
- SPA qualified experts
- Completely covered and licensed
- National Help
- Fuel offered @ cost price
Commonplace Petrol in Diesel Warning signs:
The following is a list of ordinary wrong fuel signs and symptoms:
- Diminished vehicle power
- Car conking out, spluttering or even hiccuping
- A tough time starting the vehicle
- Increased smoking
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Review
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully qualified and approved to conduct all forms fuel drains needed for the treatment of contaminated fuel. To learn about exactly how we can assist get you going once again merely contact us.