Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel)
24/7 Wantage Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Wantage, Oxfordshire
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Oxfordshire
Have you put petrol in your diesel car or truck, or even diesel in a petrol car ( a lot of people do this at least once eventually) - we handle it there and then. Wrong Fuel SoS' skilled technicians are available 24/7. Just call our hotline and one will come to you, drain the contaminated fuel and get you rapidly back on your journey.
An aggrevated older fellow phoned us after his car would not start near Wantage. "In my hurry to get to my destination, I put petrol in my diesel car. I didn't really realize up to the point the car started to chug and then it broke down right on the street." Luckily, our fuel drainers are expert in dealing with things like this, and we quickly had the gentleman on the road .
If you've put the wrong fuel in your car and immediately have to have a fuel drain you are probably trawling the net searching for a fast, reliable, professional and affordable fuel drain company in Wantage or Oxfordshire. We are the service suitable for you!
The 3 things you MUST know about fuel contamination!
Wrong Fuel in Car Wantage - Wantage Misfuelling
A relatively concerned motorist phoned us from the Texaco petrol station at Oxfordshire to tell us that he put unleaded in to his diesel super Volkswagen Golf III; he wasn't exactly certain how he'd done it. We told him it was absolutely no problem and rapidly had our engineer out to him to clean the wrong fuel from his car. Having purged the incorrect fuel, he was soon enough back on the road. He told us; "I can't believe I filled my car with the wrong fuel. And the chap who appeared to take care of the fuel drain was very excellent - he did not make me seem like a fool."
Therefore, if you've topped up your petrol car with diesel, or put the wrong fuel in your diesel vehicle just about anywhere in Oxfordshire, get in touch with us right away. Our experienced technicians are available for you.
Wrong Fuel Assist Wantage - Wrong Fuel in Car Wantage
A man had stopped just off a street in Wantage. His brand new BMW X5 M motor had ceased functioning and he'd no clue what was the problem right up until he realised he put petrol in his diesel car. He rang us to get a fuel drain and that's when he said to us: "I can't believe that I didn't know that I put the wrong fuel in my car." He stated that he had gotten zero rest the night before and that could have been the reason why.
All of our experts are competent on the most up-to-date vehicles and their fuel systems. We attend in excess of 5 thousand wrong fuel removals each year in the United Kingdom (you bet, there are that many people today who make the mistake - you are certainly not the only person). Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day and every day of the week. Our engineers are on duty any time you need them.
We Get you Going Again
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Wantage
Several of the more common things we see from our technicians in Wantage:
Wrong Fuel in Car Wantage - Petrol in Diesel Car Wantage
We recently had a call from a motorist who put the incorrect fuel in his beautiful Jaguar XF in Wantage. He had ground to a halt on the street. "After adding petrol in my diesel car I didn't notice the quandary until I broke down. You cleared the wrong fuel from my car and had it running again. I was happy as a result of both how swift you were and your charges". As you can imagine we appeared rapidly and flushed the engine after flushing the contaminated fuel from the diesel tank. On arrival our technician said the driver was fuming, but was satisfied when we finished.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Wantage - Fuel Rescue Wantage
A driver who had unluckily put the wrong fuel in his diesel teal Hyundai HED-5 phoned us for a fuel drain at the filling station in Wantage. He had decided to fill up before continuing on to the local holiday park . "I put unleaded rather than diesel and it wasn't a wonderful beginning to our vacation." It was no challenge in any way for our engineer to go out and do the fuel drain. We hope the family had a good vacation.
Wrong Fuel Correction
Call NOW for immediate help
- Unleaded in your Diesel Car? Diesel oil in a Petrol Car? Incorrect Fuel in Car?
- Now don't start up the car (not even to move your vehicle from the dispenser). Trying to keep the contaminated fuel in the tank and far from susceptible fuel system workings will ease the threat of damage to your motor.
- What do you do? Ring Wrong Fuel SoS immediately on
0800 711 7172.
- Obtain specialised guidance with regards to what you should do next. Our call staff are available 24/7 to help you to get started once again.
- In the event that you have started the motor or driven your vehicle, please do not freak out or worry. Pretty much 99% of automobiles driven on the incorrect fuel can be fully flushed out without having any long term problems.
- How much is a fuel drain?
Contact us and after one or two brief questions we can easily provide you a customised quotation of exactly how much your fuel drain costs.
- Wesupply full VAT receipts which could be used to claim your cash back on your vehicle insurance**
For your ease of use
- All major credit cards recognised
- 24 hour 365 day roadside services
- Environment Agency registered
- SPA experienced technicians
- Completely insured and certified
- National Services
- Fuel available @ pump prices
Commonplace Misfuel Symptoms:
The following is a list of very common wrong fuel signs and symptoms:
- Diminished engine power
- Car conking out, stuttering or even coughing
- Difficulty starting the motor
- Increased smoking
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Review
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully authorised and registered to perform all forms contaminated fuel drains regarding the removing of contaminated fuel. To learn precisely how we will assist to get you moving once again call us.