Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Wooler Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Wooler, Northumberland
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Northumberland
If you have unleaded in a diesel vehicle, or diesel in a petrol car (and remarkably a large number of motorists do this at least once at some time) - we handle it there and then. Wrong Fuel SoS' experienced engineers are on call 24 hours a day. Simply call up our rapid response number and one will come , flush the contaminated fuel and get you quickly back on the road.
We've had plenty of call-outs on cars sufferng from the incorrect fuel in Wooler. The most recent was a young lady in her metallic green Smart Forfour: "I unfortunately poured the wrong fuel in my automobile and became stranded on the road. Your company had a fuel drainer out to me within around 30 minutes and the car was working in no time. You got me back on the road again in one hour. Thanks."
Put petrol in a diesel in Wooler? We are sad to hear about that, however we're available to help. WrongFuelSoS.com boasts two key catch-phrases: National and 24/7. Furthermore, we adhere to them thoroughly. Irrespective of where you are located within Wooler or mainland UK we are able to come to you to fix your automobile.
The 3 things you NEED to know about fuel contamination!
Wrong Fuel in Car Wooler - Wooler Misfuelling
What a good night of uninterrupted sleep! 7:30 am on a bright Wednesday and I was off to help an elder lady who put the wrong fuel in her diesel yellow VW Touareg in Wooler. She told us that she had driven away from the filling station and stranded in a backwater lane en route to see her family. I got her location plugged straight into the TomTom and was on-scene in less than an hour or so. I reached the location and extracted the wrong fuel in the car car. Whilst I was doing it she said to me, "I'm becoming rather forgetful in my old age and did not remember about the vehicle working with diesel as I'd only acquired it a short while back after my previous one, which I'd had for more than 25 years, eventually broke down". I completed the drain and she offered me a peppermint and said thank you. Such a delightful Northumberland lady!
So, in case you have topped up your petrol vehicle with diesel, or put petrol in your diesel motor vehicle anywhere in Northumberland, contact us now. Our expert technicians are all set and waiting for you.
Wrong Fuel Assist Wooler - Wrong Fuel in Car Wooler
Last week a man called us right after his bright yellow Mitsubishi Pajero stopped along a road in Wooler. He had by accident put unleaded in his diesel car and drove as far as the street before being forced to give up. It was yet in the early hours of the morning and our engineer, who resides locally, reached him in less than twenty minutes. We were able to get rid of the wrong fuel and put clean diesel back in the vehicle. "Sincere kudos to you for your timely response, and in particular at 6 a.m., I truly appreciate it."
We Get you Going Again
Chevrolet Impala Wooler
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Wooler
Wrong Fuel in Car Wooler - Petrol in Diesel Car Wooler
We performed a wrong fuel retrieval exercise on the drive of a spectacular residence in Wooler not so long ago. "I had put unleaded in my diesel car and managed to more or less reach home when my car stopped." Our specialist went out, regardless that it was quite late at night, and completed a thorough fuel drain and purge on the red Mazda B2600 .
Wrong Fuel Doctor Wooler - Fuel Rescue Wooler
A customer driving in Wooler contacted us as soon as she had tried to get her wrong fuelled vehicle to the office. She had put petrol in her diesel metallic red Subaru Legacy and, like many before her, believed that she could simply top up her car with diesel and it would run okay. The car was chugging and then it died when she got to the entrance of her work. We soon started on the fuel drain after she called and had it fixed in an hour or so while she was at work. She came outside afterwards and thanked us saying, "I'm very glad you repaired my vehicle."
Wrong Fuel Call-Out
Call NOW for immediate help
Tips and advice:
- Unleaded in the Diesel Car? Diesel in a Petrol Car? Wrong Fuel in the Car?
- Now don't start up the engine (not even to move your vehicle from the dispenser). Continuing to keep the polluted fuel in the fuel tank and away from very sensitive fuel system mechanisms will decrease the threat of damage to your automobile.
- What do I do? Get a hold of Wrong Fuel SoS straight away on
0800 711 7172.
- Enjoy reliable assistance on what you should do next. Our helpline operators are to hand all day and night to make it easier to get going again.
- If perhaps you may have turned on the engine or driven your car, try not to be concerned. Very nearly 99% of automobiles run on the wrong fuel can be properly cleaned out without any lasting effects.
- How much is a fuel drain?
Phone us and after a couple brief questions we will be able to give a customised quote regarding how much a fuel drain will cost.
- We cansupply complete VAT invoices which could be used to claim your money back on your misfuel insurance**
For your convenience
- All major credit cards recognised
- 24/7 roadside service
- Environment Agency certified
- SPA competent engineers
- Correctly insured and authorised
- National Support
- Clean Fuel furnished @ petrol station prices
The most common Misfuel Symptoms:
Here's a list of routine wrong fuel signs and symptoms:
- Diminished vehicle power
- Engine dying, jumping and / or coughing
- Trouble starting the car
- Abnormal smoking
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Score
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully certified and registered to perform all varieties of polluted fuel drains intended for the removing of mixed fuel. To discover how we can help to get you moving again merely give us a call.