Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Yardley Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Yardley, Birmingham
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Birmingham
Put the incorrect fuel in the car or truck and somehow managed to get to your destination or have broken down on the side of the road - we can easily help. Our service plan is totally mobile and we will be able to come out irrespective of exactly where you are and have the vehicle drained, cleaned and working just as before very quickly - and for a fair price!
A guy conked out on a road in Yardley required a fuel drain about a few weeks back. His winter grey Audi RS 4 was stuck on the side of the road after he had filled up with the wrong fuel. He was calm when he called us but somewhat anxious to move his car off the road because he was generating considerable congestion. We were on scene inside fifteen minutes seeing that our drainer was in neighbouring Yardley and had concluded a fuel drain. He said, "I can't believe I put petrol in my diesel car and got stuck right here! My vehicle was not running well I just needed to pull over and subsequently it just cut out."
Have you your face in your hands simply because you've incorrectly filled the wrong fuel in your car? If you are broken down in Yardley and worrying, then you should phone the quickest and most affordable wrong fuel drainage specialists now. We are highly professional fuel drain specialists in Yardley, and are out there 24/7 to aid you at the roadside.
The 3 things you MUST know about fuel contamination!
Wrong Fuel in Car Yardley - Yardley Misfuelling
A rather concerned driver called us from the BP petrol station at Birmingham to tell us that he had put unleaded in to his diesel expensive Peugeot 2008; he wasn't really quite certain how he'd managed to do it. We advised him it was not a concern and before long had our man out to him to clean the incorrect fuel from his vehicle. Having removed the contaminated fuel, he was shortly back on the road. He told us; "I am genuinely shocked I filled my car with the wrong fuel. And the chap who arrived to undertake the fuel drain was very excellent - he didn't make me look an idiot."
It has become a widespread problem, and side of the road assistance professionals already have the knowledge and gear to fix these kinds of incidents swiftly and properly. Call us TODAY for the perfect contaminated fuel in vehicle recovery and maintenance method.
And so, if you have filled your petrol car with diesel, or the wrong fuel in your diesel vehicle somewhere in Birmingham, call us immediately. Our professional mechanics are ready for your call.
Wrong Fuel Assist Yardley - Wrong Fuel in Car Yardley
A person phoned us from Yardley to say he pumped unleaded into his diesel mint condition BMW Alpina B7. "Unbelievable! How could I put unleaded in my lovely diesel car!" It took our specialist around 50 minutes to completely drain the wrong fuel out of the car. He completely flushed the fuel system and then put clean diesel in the car. The customer was happy and it didn't cost him dealer rates to get the work professionally completed.
All of our engineers are competent on the most current cars and their fuel systems. We attend in excess of 6,000 fuel drains on an annual basis in the UK (sure, there are that many individuals who do the same thing - you aren't the only person). Our call centres are open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Our engineers are on duty when ever you want them.
We Get you Going Again
Ferrari 458 Yardley
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Yardley
Following are comments and cases of fuel drains done in Yardley:
Wrong Fuel in Car Yardley - Petrol in Diesel Car Yardley
It must be horrible breaking down in a car with the improper fuel halfway down the road. We had a customer who filled up her tank with the wrong fuel (time-worn Jaguar XF) in Yardley suffered from precisely that kind of crisis: "You may already know that I accidently put petrol in my diesel car recently. I was so upset about it that I was besides myself. Fortunately I needn't have worried as you were brilliant in dealing with the problem."
Wrong Fuel Doctor Yardley - Fuel Rescue Yardley
A motorist who had sadly put unleaded in his diesel father's Jeep Compass called us for a fuel drain at the Texaco petrol station in Yardley. He had decided to fill up before proceeding on to the local holiday park . "I put petrol instead of diesel and it wasn't a great beginning to our vacation." It was certainly no trouble at all for our fuel drainer to go along and do the fuel drain. We hope the family had a good vacation.
Correcting Wrong Fuel
Call NOW for immediate help
- Petrol in your Diesel Car? Diesel oil in a Petrol Car? Wrong Fuel in the Car?
- You should not start up the vehicle (even if it's only to move the car from the dispenser). Trying to keep the contaminated fuel in the fuel tank and from sensitive fuel system workings will limit the probability of damage to your engine.
- What to do? Ring Wrong Fuel SoS immediately on
0800 711 7172.
- Enjoy competent help on what you should do next. Our helpline operators are readily available 24/7 to enable you to be on your way once again.
- In a case where you have turned on the engine or driven the car, do not worry. Roughly 99% of cars or trucks driven on the wrong fuel can be properly flushed out without any long-term side effects.
- How much is the price for wrong fuel recovery?
Give us a call and after a handful of quick questions we can provide a tailored quote of just how much your fuel drain costs.
- We cansupply full VAT invoices which can be utilised to claim your money back on your car insurance**
For your ease
- All major credit cards accepted
- 24/7 on the road service
- Environment Agency certified
- SPA trained engineers
- Fully insured and licensed
- Full UK Support
- Fuel included @ station prices
Usual Misfuelling Signs and symptoms:
Here's a list of the most common wrong fuel signs and symptoms:
- Diminished engine power
- Engine conking out, chugging or even coughing
- Hassles starting the car
- Excessive fumes
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
- Look at your fuel receipt. It will state clearly if you filled up with diesel or unleaded. If you don’t have the receipt, you can often return to the petrol station where you filled up and give them the date and time (and pump) where you refuelled and they will often be able to give you a VA receipt.
- Smell it. Diesel and petrol have very distinctly different smells. Anyone familiar with the motor industry should be able to help you with this. Or you could even get another car to park alongside and smell the fuel caps of both, comparing them to determine what the fuel type is.
- Call us to come out and assess the car. In the majority of cases we will be able to tell if the car has been misfuelled before beginning work on it. If we discover that the vehicle does not need a fuel drain, you will only be charged a call-out fee.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Review
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully licensed and certified to undertake all varieties of fuel drains intended for the removing of mixed fuel. To learn precisely how we will assist to get you on the road once again merely call us.