Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Abergavenny Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Abergavenny, Monmouthshire
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Monmouthshire
Incorrect fuel in your car in Abergavenny? You have reached the right people. We are able to help you in this emergency and get you driving once again with our specialist wrong fuel removal services.
It was about six pm on a Wednesday and even though we were guaranteed a rainless evening, it hadn't ceased pouring! James and me were seated there talking about the football, prepared for the sixth call to come in. Finally we got the call from a young lady on a business excursion who had gone to the BP petrol garage in Abergavenny and put the wrong fuel in a diesel sky blue Volvo C70 lease car by mistake. She was quite affected it seemed, telling me "I just can't believe that I have wrecked the car! I am so familiar with filling up my petrol vehicle I completely did not remember I was using a diesel!" I just told her to take it easy and not to be concerned, and that such things sadly do happen. She managed to relocate the car into a protected area and, as it was no more than a few minutes away from us, we were able to find the lady right away. The contaminated fuel was extracted and she could return to the Travelodge she was lodging at. Despite the fact we got really soaked, it was all worthwhile to see her drive home relaxed and much less anxious. Yet another job in Monmouthshire done well in my opinion!
If you've put the incorrect fuel in your car in Abergavenny (petrol in diesel Abergavenny) we are the company you need to call. We operate throughout the entirety of the Abergavenny region and all adjoining zones.
The 3 things you SHOULD know about Wrong Fuel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Abergavenny - Abergavenny Misfuelling
A couple on the way to pay a visit to family members rang us from the Abergavenny petrol station in Abergavenny to deal with a wrong fuel dilemma on their modern Volkswagen Passat. They had put the wrong fuel in their diesel car and so now needed a bit of help to get started once again. Obviously, our fuel drainer soon got them going so they could proceed with their journey. Incorrect fuel removed and absolutely everyone smiling . "I'd have absolutely no problem recommending them to people. Very good company."
Our roadside assistance employees are ready around the clock, 7 days a week to deliver roadside support in the extraction of wrong fuel from EVERY kind of automobile. We've lost count of the number of drivers around Monmouthshire we've had call us for help with fuel drains.
It matters not if your car is modern or aged, we possess the capabilities, knowledge AND gear to make sure that your car is drained and flushed of all the contaminated fuel at once, so you are able to continue on with your drive with the bare minimum disruption.
So, in the event that you have filled your petrol vehicle with the wrong fuel, or the wrong fuel in your diesel automobile just about anywhere in Monmouthshire, phone us immediately. Our qualified mechanics are available and waiting for you.
Wrong Fuel Assist Abergavenny - Wrong Fuel in Car Abergavenny
A gentleman rang us from his home on a street in Abergavenny. He said, "My vehicle (a filthy Nissan) is not starting up and is producing dreadful sounds when I turn the ignition." He said that he put the wrong fuel in his diesel car but then thought he would solve the issue by putting further Diesel on top. We showed up quickly, performed the fuel drain and filled it up once again with untainted Diesel. He said after that he'd be sure to tell people not to fill up over the incorrect fuel but to get it cleaned out right away.
We have technical engineers on call in the vicinity willing and waiting to come to and fuel drain your vehicle of the wrong fuel or polluted fuel. We work 24/7 every day of the year. All of our specialists are thoroughly competent and seasoned in taking on all models of cars or trucks.
We Get you Going Again
BMW 114 Abergavenny
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Abergavenny
Testimonies from our Abergavenny technicians:
Wrong Fuel in Car Abergavenny - Petrol in Diesel Car Abergavenny
We performed a wrong fuel removal exercise near a beautiful residential home in Abergavenny recently. "I had put petrol in my diesel car and managed to virtually get home when my car broke down." Our fuel drainer went out, despite the fact that it was pretty late at night, and completed a standard fuel drain and cleanse on the metallic yellow Cadillac SRX to everyone's satisfaction.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Abergavenny - Fuel Rescue Abergavenny
A person phoned us from his classic Mercedes Sprinter 2500 where he had broken down on the busy street. "I mistakenly put the wrong fuel in my diesel car and I shortly discovered all about it a couple of miles along the road!" Happily we were able to get out to him in a fairly short time, taking into consideration the traffic, and he was soon back behind the wheel.
Nighttime Fuel Drain
Call NOW for immediate help
Wrong Fuel Guidance:
- Petrol in a Diesel Car? Diesel oil in a Petrol Car? Incorrect Fuel in the Car?
- You should not turn on the motor (even if it's simply to move the vehicle off of the dispenser). Always keeping the polluted fuel in the fuel tank and far from fragile fuel system components will lower the chance of damage to your automobile.
- What to do? Simply call Wrong Fuel SoS right now on
0800 711 7172.
- Receive professional help and advice about what to do next. Our phone agents are easily accessible all day and night to allow you to be on your way once more.
- In case you've started the motor or driven the vehicle, don't fret. Just about 99% of automobiles run on the wrong fuel can be fully flushed out without any subsequent permanent side effects.
- How much is a fuel drain?
Call us and after a couple of quick questions we should be able to give you a customised price of how much your fuel drain will cost.
- Wegive you full VAT invoices which can be used to claim your money back on your car insurance**
For your benefit
- All major credit cards accepted
- 24 hour 365 day mobile service
- Environment Agency authorised
- SPA competent specialists
- Completely insured and authorised
- National Assistance
- Fuel supplied @ station prices
Familiar Misfuelling Warning signs:
This is a list of ordinary wrong fuel symptoms or signs:
- Loss in vehicle power
- Motor conking out, chugging or even hiccuping
- Hassles starting the motor
- Excessive smoke
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
- Look at your fuel receipt. It will state clearly if you filled up with diesel or unleaded. If you don’t have the receipt, you can often return to the petrol station where you filled up and give them the date and time (and pump) where you refuelled and they will often be able to give you a VA receipt.
- Smell it. Diesel and petrol have very distinctly different smells. Anyone familiar with the motor industry should be able to help you with this. Or you could even get another car to park alongside and smell the fuel caps of both, comparing them to determine what the fuel type is.
- Call us to come out and assess the car. In the majority of cases we will be able to tell if the car has been misfuelled before beginning work on it. If we discover that the vehicle does not need a fuel drain, you will only be charged a call-out fee.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Rating
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully approved and registered to carry out all forms of polluted fuel drains with respect to the removing of mixed fuel. To learn exactly how we can help get you on the move once again call us.