Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Bloxwich Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Bloxwich, West Midlands
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in West Midlands
Petrol in the diesel car or truck in Bloxwich? Welcome to Wrong Fuel SoS. Give us a call and enquire how we can certainly help to get you going once again.
It was around eight pm on a Wednesday and although we were guaranteed a rainless evening, it hadn't stopped pouring! Brian and I were seated there talking about the weekend's rugby rankings, ready for the 6th job to arrive. Eventually we had a call from a young lady on a company expedition who had gone to the Shell petrol garage in Bloxwich and put the wrong fuel in her diesel faithful Vauxhall Movano lease car. She was very troubled it seemed, saying "I simply cannot believe that I've destroyed the vehicle! I'm just so accustomed to filling my petrol vehicle that I completely did not remember that I was running a diesel!" I just advised her to relax and not to be concerned, and also that these things regrettably can happen. She had managed to get the vehicle to a secure space and, seeing as it was no more than a few miles away from our van, we were able to find her without delay. The incorrect fuel was taken out so she could return to the Travelodge she was staying in. Despite the fact that we got fairly drenched, it was all worthwhile to see her drive home calm and much less stressed. Another misfuel correction in West Midlands well done in my books!
If you've put the incorrect fuel in your car in Bloxwich (wrong fuel Bloxwich) we are the company you need to call. We cover the entirety of the Bloxwich vicinity and all adjacent towns.
The 3 things you MUST know about Wrong Fuel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Bloxwich - Bloxwich Misfuelling
A couple on their way to pay a visit to family phoned us from the Bloxwich petrol station in Bloxwich to fix a misfuel on their light green Jeep Comanche. They had put petrol in their diesel tank and of course called for a little help to get started . Needless to say, our technician soon had them back on the road so they could go on with their outing. Incorrect fuel cleaned up and removed and absolutely everyone grinning again. "I have absolutely no concern recommending WrongFuelSOS.com to family and friends. Excellent work."
No matter whether your vehicle is modern or classic, we possess the skills, expertise AND equipment to make certain that your car is drained and purged of all contaminated fuel as quickly as possible, so you can proceed with your drive with nominal trouble.
We are completely licenced and covered and so you know that your car is in reliable hands. Moreover, our techs are thoroughly certified and skilled in handling practically all vehicle models.
Wrong Fuel Assist Bloxwich - Wrong Fuel in Car Bloxwich
A man phoned us from Bloxwich saying he mistakenly piped unleaded into his diesel grey VW. "Shocking! How could I put unleaded in my diesel car!" It only took our technician around fifty minutes to fully drain the contaminated fuel out of the vehicle. He meticulously cleaned the fuel lines, filter and pumps and then put clean fuel in the car. The customer was happy and it hadn't cost him car dealership rates to get the job properly done.
We have fuel drain specialists on call in the region available and waiting to come out and fuel drain your automobile of the wrong fuel or polluted fuel. We operate twenty four hours a day and 7 days a week. All of our employees are thoroughly skilled and knowledgeable in coping with all models of vehicles.
We Get you Going Again
Peugeot 308 Bloxwich
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Bloxwich
Stories from our own Bloxwich personnel:
Wrong Fuel in Car Bloxwich - Petrol in Diesel Car Bloxwich
We did a wrong fuel removal job outside a spectacular property in Bloxwich a few weeks ago. "I had put the wrong fuel in my diesel car and was able to very nearly get home when my car cut out." Our fuel drainer went out, despite the fact that it was rather late at night, and completed a standard fuel drain and purge on the sunflower yellow Austin Mini Cooper .
Wrong Fuel Doctor Bloxwich - Fuel Rescue Bloxwich
A gentleman contacted us from his cobalt blue Isuzu i-370 after he had come to a halt on the bustling street. "I incorrectly put petrol in my diesel car and I soon realised it a couple of miles down the road!" Thankfully we were in a position to attend him in a relatively short time, considering the traffic, and he was shortly back on the road.
Call-Out for Wrong Fuel
Call NOW for immediate help
- Petrol in a Diesel Car? Diesel in a Petrol Car? Incorrect Fuel in Car?
- Please don't start up the car (even if it's just to move the car from the dispenser). Keeping the mixed fuel in the fuel tank and clear of very sensitive fuel system components will help reduce the threat of harm to your engine.
- What to do? Contact Wrong Fuel SoS now on
0800 711 7172.
- Get specialised help referring to how to proceed next. Our telephone operators are easily accessible 24/7 to allow you to be on your way once more.
- Should you have turned on the engine or driven your car, you shouldn't be concerned. Pretty much 99% of cars run on the wrong fuel can be completely cleaned out without having any long term problems.
- How much is the price for wrong fuel recovery?
Call us and after a handful of quick questions we can provide a tailor-made quotation regarding how much your fuel drain costs.
- We are able tosupply you with full VAT invoices which can be used to claim your payments back on your misfuel insurance**
For your ease of use
- All major credit cards recognised
- 24 hour 365 day roadside service
- Environment Agency authorised
- SPA certified engineers
- Correctly covered and certified
- Local Help
- Fresh Fuel provided @ cost prices
Prevalent Wrong Fuel Warning signs:
This is a list of very common wrong fuel symptoms:
- Loss in vehicle power
- Car cutting out, chugging or even hiccuping
- Hassles starting the vehicle
- Abnormal smoke
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Review
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully authorised and approved to fulfill all forms of fuel drains for the removal of contaminated fuel. To learn exactly how we can assist get you going once more just contact us.