Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel)
24/7 Carnoustie Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Carnoustie, Angus
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Angus
If you have petrol in the diesel car or truck, or even diesel in a petrol car (and surprisingly a large number of individuals do this at least once at some time) - we handle it immediately. Wrong Fuel SoS' professional technicians are available 24/7. Just call our rapid response number and one will come out, drain the incorrect fuel and get you quickly back on your journey.
It was after ten pm on a Thursday and even though we were assured a dry afternoon, it hadn't ceased raining! James and me were sitting there discussing the sports rankings, waiting around for the sixth telephone call for the day to come in. In due time we received a phone call from a lovely women on a business trip who had arrived at the Shell petrol garage in Carnoustie and put petrol in her diesel expensive Volkswagen Tiguan rental. She was very affected by the sounds of it, saying "I still can't believe I have wrecked the vehicle! I'm so used to putting unleaded in my petrol vehicle that I had did not remember that I was running a diesel!" We told her to settle back and not to worry, plus that these things do happen. She had managed to relocate the car to a safe area and, as it was no more than a short distance from the office, we were able to arrive at the lady swiftly. The bad fuel was drained so she was able to get back to the Travelodge she was lodging at. Despite the fact that we got extremely soaked, it was all worth the effort seeing her drive away contented and much less anxious. One more job in Angus done well in my books!
If you've mistakenly put the completely wrong fuel in your car and immediately need to have a fuel drain you are probably trawling the web on the lookout for a quick, trusted, expert and budget-friendly fuel drain company in Carnoustie or Angus. We are the company for your requirements!
The 3 things you NEED to know about fuel contamination!
Wrong Fuel in Car Carnoustie - Carnoustie Misfuelling
A fairly concerned customer phoned us from the Total filling station at Angus to advise us that he had put petrol in to his diesel teal Volkswagen Jetta; he wasn't really certain how he'd managed to do it. We told him it was not a concern and rapidly had our engineer with him to clear the incorrect fuel from his tank. Having taken out the contaminated fuel, he was shortly back rolling again. He told us; "I am honestly dumbfounded I put the wrong fuel in my car. And the technician who was sent to perform the fuel drain was incredibly excellent - he didn't make me seem stupid."
Our side of the road recovery team are on hand round the clock, 7 days a week to offer roadside assistance in the removal of contaminated fuel from EVERY model of automobile. We've lost count of how many drivers about Angus who have phoned us for assistance with fuel problems.
Consequently, in case you have filled your petrol car with the wrong fuel, or the wrong fuel in your diesel car somewhere in Angus, phone us right now. Our skilled mechanics are all set and waiting for your call.
Wrong Fuel Assist Carnoustie - Wrong Fuel in Car Carnoustie
A person called us from Carnoustie to state that he mistakenly piped unleaded in to his diesel red MINI Cooper Countryman. "What a pain! How could I put petrol in my diesel car!" It took the specialist roughly 50 minutes to fully drain the wrong fuel out of the vehicle. He totally purged the fuel lines, filter and pumps and then put clean diesel in the vehicle. The customer was delighted and it hadn't cost him car dealership rates to get the work properly done.
We Get you Going Again
BMW X5 Carnoustie
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Carnoustie
Here are feed-back and cases of fuel drains done in Carnoustie:
Wrong Fuel in Car Carnoustie - Petrol in Diesel Car Carnoustie
It can't be fun breaking down in a car full of the improper fuel on the street. Our most recent customer who filled her car with the wrong fuel (time-worn Jeep Commander) in Carnoustie suffered with literally that kind of headache: "Obviously I wrongly put petrol in my diesel car last week. I was so troubled about the wrong fuel in my car that I was besides myself. And yet I needn't have worried since you were brilliant in draining and cleaning my car."
Wrong Fuel Doctor Carnoustie - Fuel Rescue Carnoustie
A gentleman phoned us from his well-used Kia Sportage where he had conked out on the busy street. "I accidently put the wrong fuel in my diesel car and I ultimately discovered all about it a few miles along the road!" Fortuitously we were able to get out to him in a rather short time, considering the congestion, and he was before long back on his way.
Wrong Fuel Retrieval
Call NOW for immediate help
Incorrect Fuel Info:
- Unleaded in a Diesel Car? Diesel in an unleaded Car? Incorrect Fuel in your Car?
- Do not turn on the engine (even if it's simply to move your car away from the pump). Attempting to keep the contaminated fuel in the tank and from fragile fuel system workings will diminish the chance of damage to your car.
- What to do? Speak to Wrong Fuel SoS right now on
0800 711 7172.
- Enjoy specialist assistance about what you should do next. Our helpline agents are readily available throughout the day and night to allow you to get started once more.
- If you might have turned on the motor or driven the vehicle, do not worry. Roughly 99% of cars driven on the wrong fuel can be completely fixed with no adverse effects.
- How much does wrong fuel recovery cost?
Get in touch and after two or three simple questions we should be able to provide you a personalised quote regarding how much a fuel drain costs.
- We cansupply you with complete VAT receipts which may be used to claim your cash back on your misfuel insurance**
For your benefit
- All major credit cards recognised
- Around the clock roadside service
- Environment Agency licensed
- SPA qualified technicians
- Correctly insured and registered
- Nationwide Services
- Fresh Fuel supplied @ petrol station price
Prevalent Wrong Fuel Symptoms:
Here is a list of prevalent wrong fuel symptoms:
- Loss in vehicle power
- Engine dying, stuttering and / or hiccuping
- A tough time starting the motor
- Abnormal fumes
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Score
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully approved and skilled to fulfill all types of polluted fuel drains with respect to the treatment of contaminated fuel. To find out precisely how we can help get you on the road again call us.