Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel) Call NOW for a 10% Discount
24/7 Doncaster Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in South Yorkshire
Petrol in your diesel vehicle in Doncaster? Thank you for visiting Wrong Fuel SoS. Call us and enquire just how we are able to help to get you back on track again.
It was before 7 pm on a Tuesday and although we were assured a rainless night, it had not given up on pouring! Ray and I were sitting going over the recent tennis rankings, waiting for the 6th job of the day to arrive. Before long we got a call from a lady on a company excursion who had pulled into the BP filling station in Doncaster and put the wrong fuel in a diesel pristine Seat Toledo rental in error. The unfortunate lady was quite irritated by the sounds of it, saying "I still cannot believe that I've ruined the vehicle! I am just so accustomed to filling my petrol car I totally did not remember I was using a diesel!" I just instructed her to calm down and not to fret, and also that such things sadly happen. She managed to maneuver the car into a secure area and, because it was just a few miles away from the office, we were able to arrive at her right away. The bad fuel was removed so she was able to go home to the motel she was living in. Although we got thoroughly drenched, it was all worth it to watch her drive home calm and much less stressed. Yet another job in South Yorkshire done well in my mind!
Now you have put the incorrect fuel in your car in Doncaster and are concerned about the best way to fix the trouble. Seeing that you're browsing this then that signifies you are certainly on the correct route. All you ought to do right now is contact us so we can come to sort your vehicle out. The reasons why us? Smart question. We are extremely experienced fuel drain experts in Doncaster, and are obtainable 24 hours a day to aid you wherever you are.
The 3 things you NEED to know about petrol in diesel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Doncaster - Doncaster Misfuelling
What a fantastic night's sleep! 7:00 in the morning on a gloomy Tuesday and I was off to help an older sweetheart after she had put petrol in her diesel cream Volkswagen Touareg 2 in Doncaster. I'd been informed she had driven away from the petrol station and pulled up on a rural road on route to visit her godchildren. I got her location punched into the TomTom and got there inside an hour or so. I got to the destination and extracted the contaminated fuel out of the vehicle. Whilst I was working she explained, "Now I'm becoming quite absent-minded in my senior years and didn't remember about the car taking diesel since I'd only just purchased it a couple of days ago right after my former car, which I'd had for about thirty years, finally stopped working". I got the job completed and she gifted me a peppermint and said thank you. What a pleasant South Yorkshire lady!
No matter whether your car is brand-new or old, we have got the capabilities, experience AND equipment to ensure that your car is cleared out and purged of any existing wrong fuel as soon as possible, so that you have the ability to go on with your drive with nominal interruption.
Filled up with the wrong fuel and still at the petrol station? All WrongFuelSoS.com' specialists are completely SPA trained to enable them to operate on petrol station forecourts. Health & Safety is a subject matter we consider very sincerely and we are dedicated to making certain you are given skilled, reasonably priced and dependable services.
Wrong Fuel Assist Doncaster - Wrong Fuel in Car Doncaster
A man called us from Doncaster to say he had mistakenly pumped unleaded into his diesel Ferarri red Jaguar XK Series. "I can't believe it! I can't believe I put unleaded in my nice diesel car!" It took our specialist around 50 minutes to fully drain the wrong fuel out of the vehicle. He carefully flushed the fuel system and then put fresh fuel in the vehicle. The customer was delighted and it hadn't cost him car dealership rates to have the work professionally completed.
All of our experts are competent on the most up-to-date vehicles and their fuel systems. We go to well over 4,000 contaminated fuel removals on an annual basis in the United Kingdom (absolutely yes, there are that many individuals who err - you are certainly not the only person). Our call centres are open twenty four hours a day and seven days a week. Our technical engineers are available whenever you require them.
We Get you Going Again
Peugeot 208 Doncaster
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Doncaster
Listed below are comments and illustrations of contaminated fuel removal we've performed in Doncaster:
Wrong Fuel in Car Doncaster - Petrol in Diesel Car Doncaster
We performed a wrong fuel removal exercise outside a lovely residence in Doncaster a few weeks ago. "I put petrol in my diesel car and managed to more or less reach home when my car stopped." Our technician went out, despite the fact that it was pretty late at night, and completed a thorough fuel drain and purge on the father's Cadillac Catera .
Wrong Fuel Doctor Doncaster - Fuel Rescue Doncaster
A motorist employed in Doncaster phoned us after she had managed to get her wrong fuelled vehicle to her office. She had filled the wrong fuel in her diesel buff Renault Espace and, like countless before her, believed that she would be able to just fill up the vehicle with diesel and it would be okay. The vehicle was spluttering and then it died when she arrived at the entrance of her office. We quickly went to work on the fuel drain after she called and got it fixed within one hour while she was at the office. She came outside when we finished and thanked us saying, "I'm really pleased you repaired my car."
Call NOW for immediate help
Incorrect Fuel Guidance:
- Petrol in a Diesel Car? Diesel oil in a Petrol Car? Wrong Fuel in Car?
- Please don't start the engine (even if it's simply to move the vehicle away from the pump). Continuing to keep the polluted fuel in the fuel tank and far from sophisticated fuel system components will decrease the threat of damage to your automobile.
- What do you do? Phone Wrong Fuel SoS immediately on
0800 711 7172.
- Receive professional help in relation to how to proceed next. Our call staff are to hand all day and night to allow you to be on your way again.
- If you have started the engine or driven the vehicle, do not fret. Nearly 99% of vehicles driven on contaminated fuel can be properly flushed out without having any permanent consequences.
- How much does wrong fuel recovery cost?
Get in touch and after a handful of easy questions we can easily provide a tailored quotation regarding how much the fuel drain costs.
- We willprovide complete VAT receipts which could be used to claim your money back on your vehicle insurance**
For your benefit
- All major credit cards accepted
- 24 hour 365 day roadside services
- Environment Agency registered
- SPA competent experts
- Completely covered and authorised
- Nationwide Assistance
- Fresh Fuel offered @ station price
Standard Petrol in Diesel Symptoms:
Here is a list of routine wrong fuel signs and symptoms:
- Losing engine power
- Vehicle conking out, stuttering and / or coughing
- Hassles starting the engine
- Increased smoke
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
- Look at your fuel receipt. It will state clearly if you filled up with diesel or unleaded. If you don’t have the receipt, you can often return to the petrol station where you filled up and give them the date and time (and pump) where you refuelled and they will often be able to give you a VA receipt.
- Smell it. Diesel and petrol have very distinctly different smells. Anyone familiar with the motor industry should be able to help you with this. Or you could even get another car to park alongside and smell the fuel caps of both, comparing them to determine what the fuel type is.
- Call us to come out and assess the car. In the majority of cases we will be able to tell if the car has been misfuelled before beginning work on it. If we discover that the vehicle does not need a fuel drain, you will only be charged a call-out fee.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Review
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully certified and registered to carry out all categories of contaminated fuel drains for the treatment of contaminated fuel. To discover precisely how we will assist to get you going again merely contact us.