Wrong Fuel (Petrol in Diesel)
24/7 Gretna Fuel Drain Service
Call FREE Now
0800 711 7172
Wrong Fuel in Car Gretna, Dumfries and Galloway
Local Call-Out and Roadside Repair in Dumfries and Galloway
If you have unleaded in a diesel car or truck, or diesel in the petrol car (and shockingly a large number of individuals make the mistake sometime) - we take care of it right away. Wrong Fuel SoS' knowledgeable technical engineers are on call 24 hours a day. Just call our hotline and someone will come out, flush the wrong fuel and get you swiftly back on your journey.
We've attended a multitude of fuel drains on motor vehicles run with the incorrect fuel in Gretna. The most recent was a lady in her blue Citron Picasso: "I incredibly added the wrong fuel in my automobile and broke down in the road. You got someone to me in half an hour and the car was working once more in no time. You had me back on the road again within an hour or so. Really appreciated."
Are you aware there are actually in excess of 150,000 cases of people filling their cars using the wrong type of fuel every calendar year? In the event you have done exactly the same in Gretna, it's possible that we are able to assist. Our business is SPA qualified, and can provide countrywide cover for any person who has inadvertently filled up with the wrong fuel.
The 3 things you NEED to know about petrol in diesel!
Wrong Fuel in Car Gretna - Gretna Misfuelling
A fairly alarmed driver called us from the Shell filling station at Dumfries and Galloway to inform us that he had put unleaded in to his diesel modern Toyota Highlander Hybrid; he wasn't actually sure how he'd done it. We advised him it was no worry and quickly had our engineer with him to clean the contaminated fuel from his car. Having removed the wrong fuel, he was almost immediately back behind the wheel. He told us; "I am genuinely stunned I filled my car with the wrong fuel. And the person who came out to do the fuel drain was really excellent - he did not make me seem a fool."
Thus, if you have filled your petrol vehicle with the wrong fuel, or put the wrong fuel in your diesel motor vehicle wherever in Dumfries and Galloway, phone us now. Our qualified mechanics are completely ready for your call.
Wrong Fuel Assist Gretna - Wrong Fuel in Car Gretna
A person phoned us from Gretna to state that he had mistakenly pumped unleaded into his diesel immaculate Mercedes-Benz CL-Class. "What a pain! How could I put petrol in my lovely diesel car!" It took our specialist around 50 minutes to completely drain the wrong fuel out of the car. He thoroughly cleaned the fuel system and after that put clean diesel in the car. The customer was very pleased and it hadn't cost him car dealership prices to have the job professionally done.
Irrespective of whether it's wrong fuel or contaminated fuel we can help sort it out. Our call operators are waiting to provide answers to any enquiries and get a specialist with you in a flash to correct your car. Get a fuel drain or support today:
We Get you Going Again
Mercedes-Benz GLA Gretna
Recent Wrong Fuel Drains in Gretna
A number of the common troubles we pick up from the employees in Gretna:
Wrong Fuel in Car Gretna - Petrol in Diesel Car Gretna
We were phoned by a customer whose stylish BMW M had stopped on a street after a misfuel. "I confused the pumps and put petrol instead of diesel in my vehicle in error. These guys arrived and resolved the problem when my car stopped." We drained the unleaded from the diesel tank and flushed the engine completely and the driver could carry on with his sheduled delivery.
Wrong Fuel Doctor Gretna - Fuel Rescue Gretna
This was certainly what is called an unsociable time to be on the road. It was roughly dawn and almost noone was stirring. It had become rather uneventful up to now, and me and Brian were sitting around reading several old magazines. This was a rare quiet hour in Dumfries and Galloway. Actually it was in fact that relaxing that the instant the phone rang I leaped with surprise! The person on the phone told me: "I have concluded my overnight shift and foolishly poured the wrong fuel in a light green Hyundai Entourage". I instructed him to let us know where the car was located and we left, getting to him in Gretna not as much as an hour or so later. The wrong fuel was cleaned up and removed from the vehicle. He thanked us profusely for coming out so fast. While we were returning to base we spotted two young women at the side of the road who looked like they had a flat. As a result we got out to change it, to their elation.
Roadside Fuel Services
Call NOW for immediate help
- Petrol in your Diesel Car? Diesel oil in a Petrol Car? Incorrect Fuel in the Car?
- Please don't start the motor (not even to move your car from the pump). Continuing to keep the contaminated fuel in the tank and away from sophisticated fuel system parts will diminish the likelihood of harm to your engine.
- What do I do? Get a hold of Wrong Fuel SoS at once on
0800 711 7172.
- Receive professional help relating to what you can do next. Our helpline agents are to hand twenty four hours a day to allow you to get going again.
- In the event that you have turned on the engine or driven the vehicle, try not to worry. Just about 99% of cars or trucks run on the incorrect fuel can be fully flushed out without any negative side effects.
- How much does wrong fuel recovery cost?
Give us a call and after a couple of brief questions we should be able to give you a customized quotation regarding how much a fuel drain costs.
- We are able toprovide you complete VAT invoices which can be used to claim your cash back on your misfuel insurance**
For your ease
- All major credit cards accepted
- 24 hour 365 day on the road services
- Environment Agency authorised
- SPA competent technicians
- 100% insured and certified
- Local Service
- Fresh Fuel available @ cost price
The most common Petrol in Diesel Warning signs:
Following is a list of very common wrong fuel symptoms:
- Losing vehicle power
- Vehicle cutting out, stuttering and / or coughing
- Difficulty starting the motor
- Increased smoking
How to find out if I put the wrong fuel in my car?
If you’ve just filled up at a petrol station and the cars starts to act a bit strange you might start to wonder if you accidentally put the wrong fuel in it.
Well, there are a few things to can check that will be able to tell you:
- How is the car responding? There are some very common misfuel symptoms which can be a good indicator of wrong fuel:
- Loss of engine power – can feel like the car has run out of fuel
- A lot of smoke (more than usual)
- Engine coughing or starting to splutter
- Won’t start – or keeps stalling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Customer Rating
Wrong Fuel SoS is fully credited and registered to conduct all forms fuel drains for the removal of mixed fuel. To learn about precisely how we will assist get you moving once again call us.